Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. (30120 Views)

President Buhari Departs Saudi Arabia For Nigeria After Performing Umrah (Photo) / President Buhari 'Running' While Performing Umrah In Makkah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by naaija: 10:39am On Jun 20, 2017
The Senate President is Performing Umrah at the Holy Kaaba in Makkah.

He is said to have dedicated his prayer for the the quick recovery of the president and the well being of Nigeria

SOURCE:[url]NAAIJA.COM[/url]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by MDsambo: 10:43am On Jun 20, 2017
So even in makkah they still need securities, nawa o.

He looks so confused

24 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by yeanka007: 10:44am On Jun 20, 2017
Set of people going to Mecca this days tire me, the last time I saw, it was Shina peller (Nightlife King) and now it is Saraki, a known Looter and renowned Forger.

Why are Nigerians deceiving themselves after committing a lot of evil, they believe going to one place will clean them of their evil.........

When will hypocrisy stop in Nigeria

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by Angelben10(m): 10:46am On Jun 20, 2017
If it where to be the time of old! thunder would have striked someone somewhere trying to undermine the power of God.

22 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by EWAagoyin(m): 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
God is really a patient God.. . Someone like saraki in Makkah hmm

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by free2ryhme: 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
Photo of corrupt politician doing eye service

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by Danny287(m): 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ok I see
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by NwaAmaikpe: 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
shocked

I'd be so happy if as he is bowing his head in prayers he has a stroke and dies there.

Bloody hypocritical thief.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by Simbrave: 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
Awon werey

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by seXytOhbAd(m): 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
Bet he's going to pray that Allah will make him president come 2019...hate to disappoint you bruh!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by omusiliyu(m): 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
grin

Masha Allah
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by four4: 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
What I just know b say GOD IS NOT AN HYPOCRITE

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by ademega(m): 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
H
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by ephi321(f): 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nigerians and religion! Self-deception.

Upon all, them go still loot without mercy.

Mschew.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by ednut1(m): 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
Allah is truly merciful .person wey thunder suppose strike

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by Saintsbrown(m): 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
Some times I still wonder if there is God.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by madridguy(m): 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
May Allah accept your Ibadah and your prayer request.

Wishing you speedy recovery Sai Baba.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by free2ryhme: 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
How in the picture did it indicate he was praying for Nigeria and buhari?

Liars

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by Danny287(m): 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
Angelben10:
If it where to be the time of old! thunder would have striked someone somewhere trying to undermine the power of God.

Lolz bros na wa oh na so you the vex
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by onelife97: 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
No peace for the wicked.
Bukola just see Ur life....I Wonder if u go fit slp at all.
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by free2ryhme: 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
Praying for his family to loot Nigeria dry
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by free2ryhme: 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hypocrisy of religion
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by Terminator1234g: 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
See en head. After all the money en thief.
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by Nnamaka1: 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nigerians!!! Please Genuinely Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand ooooo.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by Officialzoe: 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
Walking with security even in holy city
naaija:

He is said to have dedicated his prayer for the the quick recovery of the president and the well being of Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
Smh. He does this every year but nothing's changed with him. Still that BIG THIEF
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by cristianisraeli: 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
this wont stop them from always been corrupt christian or muslim..once he lands naija its business as usual

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by omoISEYIN(m): 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
All acts are judged according to intention.. may almighty Allah judge him according to his intentions...
Now personally, if I catch Saraki for makah. An to tell am my church mind o.
Even the evil doers know that they are wicked, they just need someone to tell them..
Awon wicked aristocrats..
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by AjalaJ(m): 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
That's it. We're crooks and yet religious. Some rogues who claim they're fasting would soon go back to their shit. Be holy in Ramadan, but be sinners thereafter.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller: .com.ng

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by zeeboss(m): 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
The Way God go through some people Enter Hell Ehn

Make I reserve my comment
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by MrOwonikoko: 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
naaija:

Me just dey look u like...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sani Abdullahi To Challenge Yahaya Bello For Kogi APC Governorship Ticket / Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully / Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.