Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,721 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper (71178 Views)

Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) / Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" / Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by brunofarad(m): 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
selfie grin

Who doesn't know about what the Nigerian police can do

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by christejames(m): 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
Why should shame be upon them? are you not in Nigeria?
don't you know that in this country there are categories of thieves and unfortunately Evans falls into the big category, that's why the show...
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by elmessiahs(m): 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
If dis man bin propose to ha for marriage before now she for agree shap shap.dia hoe is available so fa u hav d moni...egbon ay if u want d ponyor come and take it, in don jazzix voice
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by OKUCHI11(m): 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by 0b10010011: 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
Very simple reply

"Identifying with senior colleague"
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by thesicilian: 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
notoriousbabe:
where is your brain?
Its like you people achieve orgasms from insulting people here on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by madjune(m): 6:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
There's nothing bad about the pics.

Its For the records. I was there.
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by bumi10(m): 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
stupidity in Nigerian police

na wa ooo
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by swiz123(m): 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
The policemen deserve a trophy for this feat,(arresting Mr Evans) yes!!!a trophy,if only that will make them realise that taking photos with a criminal isn't a trophy
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by LoveJesus87(m): 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
But seriously...
Nigerians lack professionalism
Especially Police
they are a disgrace
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by repogirl(f): 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
Theres no difference between the police and the thieves in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by sleamzy06(m): 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
lol.. criminal or not.. the dude is still a billionaire
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by GeneralOjukwu: 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
Said it before....saying it again!

Abba Kyari's profile is being boosted intentionally to unseat Magu as EFCC's boss.

Just watch!

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by 00Ademi(m): 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
Bunch of unprofessionals
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by Tecno66: 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
I disagree with you kate. When a local hunter kills a buffalo or hippo, he takes pictures with it because it is the price of his gallantry. Evans and his gang were elusive for 10 years. Evans is the price for their efforts and so they pose with him just as the hunter poses with his priced buffalo.
ipreach:
Stylish Nollywood actress, Catherine Henshaw-Nuttall, popularly called Kate Henshaw today came after some policemen who posed with the trending billionaire kidnapper, Chukwudi Onuamadike aka Evans in her twitter handle.

Below is the tweet..

"If these are police men... SHAME ON YOU!! What is the meaning of this?? @PoliceNG"

http://sharenewsnow..com.ng/2017/06/screenshot-if-these-are-police-men-kate.html

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by Philinho(m): 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
Lack of professionalism
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by decency12(m): 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
It is actually very shameful of them to pose and take pictures with the kidnapper no matter how he was caught.
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by Bekimbo(m): 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
I was wondering who is the criminal among them
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by sukkot: 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
she is stupid and wants to be relevant. this is what police and army all over the world do when they catch big fish. american army posing with sadam after they catch am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by zabadii(m): 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
ipreach:
Stylish Nollywood actress, Catherine Henshaw-Nuttall, popularly called Kate Henshaw today came after some policemen who posed with the trending billionaire kidnapper, Chukwudi Onuamadike aka Evans in her twitter handle.

Below is the tweet..

"If these are police men... SHAME ON YOU!! What is the meaning of this?? @PoliceNG"
Aboki

http://sharenewsnow..com.ng/2017/06/screenshot-if-these-are-police-men-kate.html
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by Thedruggist: 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
Celebrity Thief. E no easy
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by judedwriter(m): 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
thesicilian:
All I see is hard working police officers celebrating the fruit of their labour. Just like when footballers finally manage to score a goal...
Not just scoring a goal, they look like footballers posing with a champions league trophy...very laughable pic.

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by ojinuocheibi(m): 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
i have been seeing american soldiers pose with dead bodies of taliban fighters that they killed. but here we attach sentiment to everythings that is done by others apart from us.Nigerians are the worst hypocrist here on earth.

4 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by Maruchi203(m): 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
All these Nigerian police has rejected sense.... Shame on youuuuuuu
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by yhungbrowhne(m): 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
Uhmmmmmmmm well he's now a celeb
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by banmee(m): 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
thesicilian:
All I see is hard working police officers celebrating the fruit of their labour. Just like when footballers finally manage to score a goal...

So that picture is normal to you. You only see things like this in third world barbaric countries where professionalism is a word yet to be identified. I keep saying that the problem with Nigeria is not it's leaders but it's citizens. They don't know how things are done nor know what to expect in any facet of life. Make una continue.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by Guestlander: 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
Evans is the culprit here, any attempt to turn the spotlight on the brave people who arrested him is dead on arrival.
I find it curious some ibos are desperate to see this story go away.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by obataokenwa(m): 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
I don't know why they've not still charge him to court.
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by Newbiee: 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
I want to believe is photoshop
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by AjaniDWickedBoy(m): 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
grin see that SARS nigga wearing tattoo tho

Omo see trap angry

I don forget wetin ah wan comment sef cheesy
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
The police men look more hardened than the criminal.
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by LifeIsGuhd(f): 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
LetUSbleep:
Try to be professional too by uploading a picture of yourself to your profile too bae....Professionalism starts from you wink grin
I am actually being professional taking my picture off Nairaland lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. / Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) / Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.