Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,024 members, 7,799,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper (71175 Views)

Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) / Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" / Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
Kate is very very not alright
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by VeniJu: 9:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
thesicilian:
All I see is hard working police officers celebrating the fruit of their labour. Just like when footballers finally manage to score a goal...
Oga, footballers celebrate their goals withing theirselves and not with the opponents.
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by Uncletony(m): 9:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
identifying with their senior colleague
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by Ilefoaye(m): 10:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
thesicilian:
All I see is hard working police officers celebrating the fruit of their labour. Just like when footballers finally manage to score a goal...
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by obailala(m): 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
21st century.
Explain yourself cos you are making no sense...
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by thesicilian: 11:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
VeniJu:

Oga, footballers celebrate their goals withing theirselves and not with the opponents.
lol.
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by WachsComedy: 11:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by thesicilian: 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
banmee:

So that picture is normal to you. You only see things like this in third world barbaric countries where professionalism is a word yet to be identified. I keep saying that the problem with Nigeria is not it's leaders but it's citizens. They don't know how things are done nor know what to expect in any facet of life. Make una continue.
It's normal to me. Because as a Nigerian I have come to accept the peculiarities of Nigeria and Nigerians as something that should be understood, not criticised. You may be right to an extent that the problem with this country is the citizens themselves, but also have it in mind that what is normal abroad may not necessarily be normal here, and vice versa. The fact that it is not done abroad does not automatically make it wrong.
For example, should we stop kneeling to greet our elders here because the Europiand Americans don't do so?!
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by 9jatatafo(m): 11:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nigeria police don't know what security is.
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by DBlackCeazer(m): 12:40am On Jun 21, 2017
The criminal looks coordinated /well dressed than the so called policemen.
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by SteveAjebota: 12:44am On Jun 21, 2017
Why criticizing them? They are proud that they are the team that caught him. Have you seen the pic of Pablo Escobar when he was Caught? It was even with his dead body they posed with, happily. To NIG police, this is a mile stone.
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by banmee(m): 1:07am On Jun 21, 2017
thesicilian:

It's normal to me. Because as a Nigerian I have come to accept the peculiarities of Nigeria and Nigerians as something that should be understood, not criticised. You may be right to an extent that the problem with this country is the citizens themselves, but also have it in mind that what is normal abroad may not necessarily be normal here, and vice versa. The fact that it is not done abroad does not automatically make it wrong.
For example, should we stop kneeling to greet our elders here because the Europiand Americans don't do so?!

You've basically said that Nigeria is an abnormal country and you have no choice to think abnormally. Which explains why corruption, jungle justice, filth, mismanagement seems to be part and parcel of the Nigerian way of life. Make una carry on. You will build a great country with this mentality.
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by Nobody: 1:54am On Jun 21, 2017
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by Turbocharged: 1:55am On Jun 21, 2017
thesicilian:
Hardworking what? None of those people there were in the team that arrested him. So what are they celebrating?
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by Nobody: 2:03am On Jun 21, 2017
hunters and their trophy
mission accomplished.
if you successfully take down one of this country's most prolific and successful criminals , you will also pose with your trophy
they have earned it.

kate henshaw should stop talking nonsense

by all his victims accounts, evans was a particularly inhuman captor. these guys were actually more professional than most police - they did not even brush the guy per se
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by pablito21: 2:04am On Jun 21, 2017
ah see qualities in aw bad quyy
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by kenzyken101: 3:00am On Jun 21, 2017
birds of same flock together..maybe him no gree give them bribe them ask for..so they decided to turn him up....we know the matter..tomorrow we go still Bros for street like he was not the one accused of kidnapping..
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by BLACKPANTHER(m): 4:24am On Jun 21, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
the only difference between Evans and Nigerian police is... Evans is more intelligent and smarter than them.

But how did they grab him, na their head abi nnyashh?
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 21, 2017
BLACKPANTHER:

But how did they grab him, na their head abi nnyashh?
Calculate how many intelligents and technology they have, and how many Evans have and tell me who's the smartest.
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by Abudu2000(m): 6:44am On Jun 21, 2017
Guestlander:
Evans is the culprit here, any attempt to turn the spotlight on the brave people who arrested him is dead on arrival.
I find it curious some ibos are desperate to see this story go away.
not only you my brother, once the story comes up you see comments like "Evans again" and I follow the commenters up to see that they are nobody but our dear flaaaatinos,hehehe

It is real Waaa
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by thesicilian: 6:48am On Jun 21, 2017
Turbocharged:

Hardworking what? None of those people there were in the team that arrested him. So what are they celebrating?
That is grossly untrue.
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by thesicilian: 6:52am On Jun 21, 2017
banmee:

You've basically said that Nigeria is an abnormal country and you have no choice to think abnormally. Which explains why corruption, jungle justice, filth, mismanagement seems to be part and parcel of the Nigerian way of life. Make una carry on. You will build a great country with this mentality.
Peculiar is not the same as abnormal please.
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by morbeta(m): 7:31am On Jun 21, 2017
nkowalo:
am in support. shame on them, they lack professionalism

This kate of a woman shouldn't be opening her mouth anyhow, the term that gunned down parblo escoba took pics with is dead body.
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by Catalan231(m): 8:11am On Jun 21, 2017
I pray he doesn't get released... #kidnapper_turned_celeb
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by mudamoon: 8:54am On Jun 21, 2017
These Nigerian Police are NUMSKULL
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by gofnor(m): 8:58am On Jun 21, 2017
Please kate, don't blame the police men, they are posing for their 30 million naira bounty. No be moi moi bounty
ipreach:
Stylish Nollywood actress, Catherine Henshaw-Nuttall, popularly called Kate Henshaw today came after some policemen who posed with the trending billionaire kidnapper, Chukwudi Onuamadike aka Evans in her twitter handle.

Below is the tweet..

"If these are police men... SHAME ON YOU!! What is the meaning of this?? @PoliceNG"

http://sharenewsnow..com.ng/2017/06/screenshot-if-these-are-police-men-kate.html

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by banmee(m): 9:07am On Jun 21, 2017
thesicilian:

Peculiar is not the same as abnormal please.

Lol....no wonder bribery and corruption thrives in nigeria. Where it is "criminal" and "abnormal" in other countries, it is peculiar in Nigeria. Ok. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by thesicilian: 10:26am On Jun 21, 2017
banmee:

Lol....no wonder bribery and corruption thrives in nigeria. Where it is "criminal" and "abnormal" in other countries, it is peculiar in Nigeria. Ok. grin
I hope you've left Nigeria already o, because there's no way you can succeed here with that mindset that our ways are criminal. You better carry your bag and jejely move to Canada or Australia where things are the way it should be. Even our President has left and that is still a normal thing.
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by banmee(m): 10:40am On Jun 21, 2017
thesicilian:

I hope you've left Nigeria already o, because there's no way you can succeed here with that mindset that our ways are criminal. You better carry your bag and jejely move to Canada or Australia where things are the way it should be. Even our President has left and that is still a normal thing.

You got that right. I could never understand abnormal people which is why i left. Now you can continue your "peculiarities" unabated. And they wonder why they take one step forward and a thousand steps back. What a people. Smh.
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by mosaik2010: 10:42am On Jun 21, 2017
I wonder why there is much hate for the Nigeria Police. If it were the military that apprehended Evans and posed with him, you will tag them bravery. These policemen posed with this man to prove a point that they are the squad that arrested the notorious robber and kidnapper who had terrorized this country. My only concern is the fact that they are undercover agents who should remain covert. Just as our actresses and musicians pose semi nude to prove that they are celebrity and push their popularity trade with fellow comedians and musicians these men posed with Evans to prove a point of achievements in their line of duty. Kudos to them, and i wish they will pose with Shakua- the dreaded bokoharan kingpin in a short possible time. Abba Kyari Team is doing great.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) / Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo / Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.