Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:31 PM

Tiger Woods ´receiving Professional Help´ After DUI Arrest - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tiger Woods ´receiving Professional Help´ After DUI Arrest (235 Views)

Jamal Murray’s Girlfriend Asks For Help After Alleged IG S33x-tape Leak - VIDEO / Tiger Woods Jumps To Sixth In Rankings, Takes Home $2.07 Million (n745m) / Tiger Woods Wins Masters Tournament - 1st Since 2005 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiger Woods ´receiving Professional Help´ After DUI Arrest by ekom01: 11:25am On Jun 20, 2017
Former world number one Tiger Woods announced he is getting professional help after his arrest and DUI charge.

Woods, 41, was arrested on suspicion of DUI after he was found sleep behind the wheel on May 29 in Jupiter, Florida.

According to the police report, a combination of Xanax and other drugs were found in Woods’ system, though the 14-time major champion insisted he had a bad reaction to the mix of medications.

Police said Woods had to be woken up and that he “had extremely slow and slurred speech.” However, he blew a .000 Breathalyzer, indicating he had not been drinking.

As Woods continues to deal with the fallout, he said he is receiving aid on how to properly manage his medications.

“I’m currently receiving professional help to manage my medications and the ways that I deal with back pain and a sleep disorder,” Woods said in a statement.

“I want to thank everyone for the amazing outpouring of support and understanding especially the fans and players on tour.”

Woods’ arraignment originally was set for July 5, but was pushed back to August 9.

Read More Sport News:https://www.sportlineng.com/golf/

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Accused Of Tax Evasion / Premier League Clubs To Rack Up 170,000 Miles On Their Pre-season Schedules / Arsene Wenger Not Ruling Out New Deal For Forward Alexis Sanchez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.