Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,832 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Worst Lie Your Spouse Has Ever Told You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Lie Your Spouse Has Ever Told You? (399 Views)

What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? / What Was The Worst Lie Someone Had Ever Told You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Worst Lie Your Spouse Has Ever Told You? by Diastone: 2:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
A friend was gisting me bout her spouse that she saw a wet pant in their bathroom, only for her spouse to say he bought it for her and washed it, she said the funniest thing was that the pant was faded, he must have washed I so hard!!! Wao,
Tell us yours..
Re: Worst Lie Your Spouse Has Ever Told You? by ebukahandsome(m): 2:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
Every thing about them are lie, fake hip, eye, lip. .

Every Every
Re: Worst Lie Your Spouse Has Ever Told You? by spencerlouis(m): 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
it happnd b4 I met u! and he forced me embarassed cry

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Great Female Date At A Function / Guys Eight(8) Types Of Women You Should Avoid / Drop Your Relationship Issues Let's Solve It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.