Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Ipobians Are On A Long Thing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipobians Are On A Long Thing (634 Views)

VIDEO; Gov Elrufai’s Son,bello Mocks Ipobians As He Post His Arewa Twitter Photo / Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... / Ipobians Are Now Rejoicing; (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipobians Are On A Long Thing by bantudra: 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
nigeria is not a nation to be played around with..

things are changing since 2015...people are remembering what happened in the past...

when nigerians wake up and completly remember what happened in the past,then things will get difficult for ipobians...

people are starting to ask what is biafra...informations even before slavery are all over the web...

i dont see no chance how nigerians will give ipob biafra on nigerian soil..

when that happens,then ipob would have no other choice than to seek biafra in cameron....
Re: Ipobians Are On A Long Thing by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
[s]
bantudra:

things are changing since 2015...people are remembering what happened in the past...

when nigerians wake up and completly remember what happened in the past,then things will get difficult for ipobians...

people are starting to ask what is biafra...informations even before slavery are all over the web...

when that happens,then ipob would have no other choice than to seek biafra in cameron....

[/s]

10 Likes

Re: Ipobians Are On A Long Thing by wawappl: 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
He is suffering from biafraphobia

8 Likes

Re: Ipobians Are On A Long Thing by bantudra: 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
durentchigozie:
[s][/s]

cameroonian!!!.......
Re: Ipobians Are On A Long Thing by bantudra: 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
wawappl:
He is suffering from biafraphobia

am afraid of what would happen....people will remember....i want no part of this.....

Re: Ipobians Are On A Long Thing by bantudra: 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
i am deltan,urhobo......i dont want trouble....
Re: Ipobians Are On A Long Thing by bantudra: 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
ipob is forgeting who the deltans are.....we are the remnants of the slavery trade....and we remember who sold us!...

dont provoke us to remember.....!!!
Re: Ipobians Are On A Long Thing by ZorGBUooeh: 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
bantudra:
ipob is forgeting who the deltans are.....we are the remnants of the slavery trade....and we remember who sold us!...

dont provoke us to remember.....!!!
Hahahaha!Its like you are under the weather?Remnants of which slave trade?Shebi you guys said ibos were your slaves..you nid to go for serious check up.

1 Like

Re: Ipobians Are On A Long Thing by OVI75(m): 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
This I Am Delta Impostor Shud Be Disregarded, I Am Isoko This Impostor Hs no Affinity With Delta State.

As An Isoko Man,Either Biafra Or Niger Delta Republic Is A Better Option Than This Gutter Called Nigeria.

When U See Dem Trying To Say Delta Doesn't Support Biafra Its D Voice of the Politicians

2 Likes

Re: Ipobians Are On A Long Thing by OVI75(m): 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
This Poster Is Not A Deltan,He is Definitely An Agent Of The Demonic Nigerian State.
Re: Ipobians Are On A Long Thing by Eastfield1: 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
bantudra:

You know we too remember d 3 million Biafrans Killed by Nigeria
I will only Join IPOB if they stop their peaceful approach and pick up a weapon.
We need to avenge their death by killing 6 million Nigerians.
I will happily be at the war front
Re: Ipobians Are On A Long Thing by bantudra: 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
Eastfield1:

You know we too remember d 3 million Biafrans Killed by Nigeria
I will only Join IPOB if they stop their peaceful approach and pick up a weapon.
We need to avenge their death by killing 6 million Nigerians.
I will happily be at the war front

is this what is pissing you of so much??...

be careful,what you say today.........nigeria bleeped up...as they did in 1967.....our goverment was always weak....

you wan blame the nigerian goverment today what happened back then..??..

were you alive back then to judge??....

our ancestors bleeped up back then....yes...but you wan blame the generations of nigerians today for that...??..

why not kill all germans today that murdered the jews??,turks,chinese,japanese,americans.....

practicaly all nations in the world have blood in their hands...why not kill them too...
Re: Ipobians Are On A Long Thing by bantudra: 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Hahahaha!Its like you are under the weather?Remnants of which slave trade?Shebi you guys said ibos were your slaves..you nid to go for serious check up.

stop it...your bloda was shouting bloody murder of 3million igbos kill 6million nigerians for it..

does this even make sense to you??...
Re: Ipobians Are On A Long Thing by bantudra: 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
dont open up old wounds...we will all suffer here...everybody has something against everybody......you see what nigeria did to una,but you forget that nigerians remember what you did to them too...
Re: Ipobians Are On A Long Thing by ZorGBUooeh: 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
bantudra:

stop it...your bloda was shouting bloody murder of 3million igbos kill 6million nigerians for it..

does this even make sense to you??...
Wetin dis wan dey yarn?Biafra matter don dey make dis wan craze small small o.
Re: Ipobians Are On A Long Thing by bantudra: 6:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
i get una....but it didnt started today or in 1967....this nonesense started in the garden of eden...

who is to blame in year 2017??...
Re: Ipobians Are On A Long Thing by bantudra: 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Wetin dis wan dey yarn?Biafra matter don dey make dis wan craze small small o.

crazy how.....talk with me....you are talking about dead people to get something..i deny that completly...

anybody that is without sin should throw the first stone!!!!....

dare it....

(1) (Reply)

[photos]: See What Fashola, Saraki And Senator Ashafa Were Caught Doing In Saudi / If You Are President Of Your Country Today; What Would You Do Differently? / Nigerian Man Stowed Away In The Wheel Of Medview Aircraft From Lagos To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.