Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,599 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging (57785 Views)

Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking / Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online / "Is This A Human Being?": Lady's Heavy Make Up Photos Got People Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by badassProdigy(m): 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
Guess the only place to meet a Nigerian lady now is at the swimming pool... lol

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/another-lady-got-tongues-wagging-with.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by badassProdigy(m): 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by pyyxxaro: 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
We don't want more

This is enough embarassed

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by sinaj(f): 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ho! Ma Gosh!
Pls shiff lemme faint!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Ajewealth123(m): 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
badassProdigy:
Guess the only place to meet a Nigerian lady now is at the swimming pool... lol

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/another-lady-got-tongues-wagging-with.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala
this is a decayed face.
What could have caused this?
Was it an allergy?
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
Most of the time, The before Pictures are the ones being Annoyingly photoshopped to promote their Make-Up Business Or whatever Name it's being called.

Went to a makeUp school-Centre in lasgidi and had myself all dolled up Only to find my before pictures on Instagram looking Hideous and repugnant, They Photo-shopped it beyond redemption...Saw Repulsive Spots that seemed so palpable, It gave me goosebumps.lipsrsealed

MORALE: don't believe everything you see on the internet. It's all cooked up junk!

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Adeyeancah(m): 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
EDUMAREEEEE! shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by jay2pee(m): 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
These make up artists will never make heaven

1 Like

Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Adeyeancah(m): 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
This is evil. angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Nickymezor(f): 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
shocked shocked... this is serious
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Amarabae(f): 3:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
Estharfabian:
Most of the time, The before Pictures are the ones being Annoyingly photoshopped to promote their Make-Up Business Or whatever Name it's being called.

Went to a makeUp school-Centre in lasgidi and had myself all dolled up Only to find my before pictures on Instagram looking Hideous and repugnant, They Photo-shopped it beyond damage...Saw Repulsive Spots that seemed so palpable, It gave me goosebumps.lipsrsealed

MORALE: don't believe everything you see on the internet. It's all cooked up junk!
God bless you.
You just said my mind. The before pics are mostly photoshopped to sell their business.

53 Likes

Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by omoadeleye(m): 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
Uhm

6 Likes

Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Gwan2(m): 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
Chaiii...........Wow, Honestly, i dont blame some of the girls that wear this sort of make-up, although this one is too extreme naa.....Habaa madam. You wont know the kind of low self esteem this kinda acne abi na pimple infuse in you....Imagine talking face to face to several people and the usual talk is....... Caro wetin dey your face like this, which kind pimples b dis, na only you get pimples.
some fit shout Jesus, wetin do your face.....that will be the usual slogan you will be hearing..............seriously, it steals ones self esteem. I remembered one guy back in secondary school, come see pimples for person face, sotey we name am sand paper......The guy no fit look girl face to face sef talkless of having girl friend........He dey alway agree to every argument, make you no follow remind am em look because of argument.......
That is the reason some girl like night waka well well.......because wetin guys dey see na jus make-up.......................If you mistakenly high for club carry them go do overnight for house, early morning dem go wake up steal money for your pocket cut out sake of say dem no want make you wake up see say na amadioha you follow sleep with grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Papiikush: 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
I can never toast a lady putting on makeup. It is for sure...make up artists are going to hell grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by VIPERVENOM(m): 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
Chiiissooooooooosss is lod!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by bercarray(m): 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
cheii wetin be this
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by IgboticGirl(f): 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
evil
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
HOLY GOD!!
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by TINALETC3(f): 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
Blood of Matthew shocked shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Stanleywaxy(m): 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Generalkorex(m): 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
Eh wo o
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Kakamorufu(m): 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
Daylight robbery. We won't take this

1 Like

Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by SNIPER123: 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
embarassed
The evil that women do, live after them
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by SweetJoystick(m): 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
This to me is the greatest form of corruption angry

5 Likes

Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by jieta: 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
and this one will still make heaven
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by TANKDESTROYER(m): 4:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
power of pancake
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Lexusgs430: 4:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
We must go swimming together or shower together ....
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Sezua(m): 4:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
Amarabae:
God bless you.
You just said my mind. The before pics are mostly photoshopped to sell their business.
And taken with a poorer camera.
The camera used in taking the after pics is definitely not the same one used in taking the before pictures

1 Like

Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by vincentjk(m): 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
She's cute sha

Looks like my classmate badirat
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Blackfire(m): 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
Views pic.... Faints
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by sod09(m): 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
oh God this is the biggest scam ever
very unacceptable angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. / Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) / See What A Lady Got After Ordering A White Trouser Online (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.