Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,136 members, 7,780,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:59 AM

Obanikoro Denies Joining APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro Denies Joining APC (19729 Views)

2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu / Aisha Buhari Congratulates Kemi Adeosun For Joining APC / "Buhari's Government Has Failed" - Tunde Bakare Says, Denies Joining Third Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obanikoro Denies Joining APC by DONSMITH123(m): 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
Despite the insinuations and outright media reports that he has crossed over from the Peoples Democratic Party to the ruling All Progressives Congress, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro has said he had only attended Senator Oluremi Tinubu’s town hall meeting, but that the issue had been “insinuated wrongly in the media.”

Taking to his verified Twitter handle, Obanikoro had variously explained that he would be open with whatever political decisions he chooses to make.

See the tweets:

Whatever the future holds politically for us, it will be openly done by us and seen by all but right now, please disregard those rumours.

— Musiliu Obanikoro (@MObanikoro) June 20, 2017

I commend Sen. Remi Tinubu once again as I continue to consult with my political associates and friends in Lagos, and also across Nigeria.

My attendance has been insinuated wrongly in the media but all such speculations remain firmly in the realm of rumours and imaginations.

As a Constituent of Lagos Central Senatorial District, I today attended Sen. Remi Tinubu’s Townhall Meeting to support her good work.

— Musiliu Obanikoro (@MObanikoro) June 20, 2017.

http://punchng.com/obanikoro-goes-philosophical-denies-joining-apc/

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Denies Joining APC by NOC1(m): 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
okay sir, it is quite unfortunate that majority of us do not care about the party you are in or about to join.
you will not share your loot with us neither will you feed us, so you and your media abi hungry bloggers should allow us hustle in peace. lala and crew please concentrate on Evans news.
The only way i can give a FUK is comparing you with Evans.

44 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Denies Joining APC by madridguy(m): 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
Noted.
Re: Obanikoro Denies Joining APC by DONSMITH123(m): 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
grin grin grin
NOC1:
okay sir, it is quite unfortunate that majority of us do not care about the party you are in or about to join.
you will not share your loot with us neither will you feed us, so you and your media abi hungry bloggers should allow us hustle in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Denies Joining APC by stephnie1(f): 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
ok
Re: Obanikoro Denies Joining APC by raker300: 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
Apc should cool it with these lies abeg

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Denies Joining APC by raker300: 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
NOC1:
you will not share your loot with us neither will you feed us, so you and your media abi hungry bloggers should allow us hustle in peace or concentrate on Evans news.
you are rambling bro!

He's only denying an allegation. Why evils?

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Denies Joining APC by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
Damage control...

3 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Denies Joining APC by Pavarottii(m): 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
NOC1:
you will not share your loot with us neither will you feed us, so you and your media abi hungry bloggers should allow us hustle in peace. lala and crew please concentrate on Evans news.
So who do u compare buhari to?

9 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Denies Joining APC by NOC1(m): 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
raker300:
you are rambling bro!

He's only denying an allegation. Why evils?

denying or accepting can not make him a saint, he should keep quiet in a normal country he should be in hiding or prison by now.

3 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Denies Joining APC by Iamwrath: 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
Lalasticlala , mynd44 , when will you people feature this news ?

Some Fred Cumminghams are already cumming on previous thread that Obanikoro now belongs to APC , it's only fair to expose their gullibility
Re: Obanikoro Denies Joining APC by Papiikush: 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
They want to confuse Nigerians so we will not focus in our missing president undecided

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Denies Joining APC by DONSMITH123(m): 4:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
Iamwrath:
Lalasticlala , mynd44 , when will you people feature this news ?

Some Fred Cumminghams are already cumming on previous thread that Obanikoro now belongs to APC , it's only fair to expose their gullibility

lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Obanikoro Denies Joining APC by chemicalDisease: 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
Where is Buhari?

5 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Denies Joining APC by Blackfire(m): 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
Click like if u give a shiit he joins Apc.

Click share if u really care .

There u have it Mr obanikoro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obanikoro Denies Joining APC by seunmsg(m): 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2017

As a Constituent of Lagos Central Senatorial District, I today attended Sen. Remi Tinubu’s Townhall Meeting to support her good work.

So Remi Tinubu is now doing a good work? The same Remi Tinubu that almost slapped Obanikoro during his ministerial screening in 2015 is now a friend and political associate. Seriously, all these politicians are mad.

6 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Denies Joining APC by DONSMITH123(m): 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
chemicalDisease:
Where is Buhari?

missing in action. lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Denies Joining APC by chemicalDisease: 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
DONSMITH123:

missing in action. lipsrsealed

His ancestors have rejected him even at death.
He is just hanging.
Die no wan come, recovering , for where?

8 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Denies Joining APC by Malawian(m): 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
Obanikoro was already being copied in any mails sent to all other APC chieftains even as far back as two months ago.
Re: Obanikoro Denies Joining APC by mirabel001(f): 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
apc and pdp ar d same....d same set of idiats

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Denies Joining APC by myjobsfinder(m): 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
smiley
Re: Obanikoro Denies Joining APC by Iloveafrica: 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
undecided

Re: Obanikoro Denies Joining APC by dakuni: 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Damage control...
Re: Obanikoro Denies Joining APC by free2ryhme: 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
You don't expect less from a corrupt and chronic liar.

Everything about him joining APC was caught on TVC news and not he has gone to twitter to deny everything
Re: Obanikoro Denies Joining APC by bumi10(m): 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
i hear
Re: Obanikoro Denies Joining APC by donkenny(m): 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
Never trust a yoruba man
Re: Obanikoro Denies Joining APC by free2ryhme: 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
DONSMITH123:
Despite the insinuations and outright media reports that he has crossed over from the Peoples Democratic Party to the ruling All Progressives Congress, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro has said he had only attended Senator Oluremi Tinubu’s town hall meeting, but that the issue had been “insinuated wrongly in the media.”

Taking to his verified Twitter handle, Obanikoro had variously explained that he would be open with whatever political decisions he chooses to make.

See the tweets:

Whatever the future holds politically for us, it will be openly done by us and seen by all but right now, please disregard those rumours.

I commend Sen. Remi Tinubu once again as I continue to consult with my political associates and friends in Lagos, and also across Nigeria.

My attendance has been insinuated wrongly in the media but all such speculations remain firmly in the realm of rumours and imaginations.

— Musiliu Obanikoro (@MObanikoro) June 20, 2017.

http://punchng.com/obanikoro-goes-philosophical-denies-joining-apc/

The guy knows what he is doing he is a shameless liar

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Denies Joining APC by jeeqaa7(m): 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Obanikoro Denies Joining APC by jeeqaa7(m): 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
OK.
Re: Obanikoro Denies Joining APC by Paperwhite(m): 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
Never trust anybody infected with the APC's lying gene.Lying is deeply ingrained in their DNA.

6 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Denies Joining APC by ugochukwufrenzy: 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
NOC1:
lol.werey

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Parts Of Yobe / TCN: Free Electricity Is Mere Propaganda / Ajaero: Organized Labour Declares Nationwide Strike for November 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.