Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Infinix Hot 4 Not Charging Except It Is Switched Off.. Help Pls. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 4 Not Charging Except It Is Switched Off.. Help Pls. (13228 Views)

Can A Lost Or Stolen Phone Be Tracked While Switched Off / My Infinix Note 4 Is Not Charging Unless I Switch It Off.... Help / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot 4 Not Charging Except It Is Switched Off.. Help Pls. by Zyzman: 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hello guys please my infinix hot 4 just stops charging until I switch it off..... It just started cause I charged my phone this early morning and it was okay but as soon as I got home this evening it just didn't want to charge and I have tried many chargers. And even change the USB cable..
Any advice pls?
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Not Charging Except It Is Switched Off.. Help Pls. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
My Samsung grand prime does this also
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Not Charging Except It Is Switched Off.. Help Pls. by NLOwner(m): 11:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
If you have tried different chargers and cables and it's still the same thing, then it's time to change ya charging flex!
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Not Charging Except It Is Switched Off.. Help Pls. by Zyzman: 11:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
NLOwner:
If you have tried different chargers and cables and it's still the same thing, then it's time to change ya charging flex!
sorry how much do u think it will cost and will it be good as new.?
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Not Charging Except It Is Switched Off.. Help Pls. by Zyzman: 11:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
Carlcareopebi do u have any advice?
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Not Charging Except It Is Switched Off.. Help Pls. by CarlcareOpebi(f): 10:35am On Jun 21, 2017
Zyzman:
Hello guys please my infinix hot 4 just stops charging until I switch it off..... It just started cause I charged my phone this early morning and it was okay but as soon as I got home this evening it just didn't want to charge and I have tried many chargers. And even change the USB cable..
Any advice pls?
Hi @Zyzman The phone's Sub-board is faulty. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Not Charging Except It Is Switched Off.. Help Pls. by NLOwner(m): 11:33am On Jun 21, 2017
Zyzman:
sorry how much do u think it will cost and will it be good as new.?

it would cost ditto 2k-3k because of Buhari...

If you go to a competent engineer, it would be good as new! And the job won't take more than one hour of your time!

The only thing to show that the phone has been worked on would be the tampered with warranty seal on the screw!

If I were you, I would ignore carlcare and her staffs cos they are willing to seize your phone for 3months just because of this small issue!

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 4 Not Charging Except It Is Switched Off.. Help Pls. by Zyzman: 11:39pm On Jun 21, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @Zyzman The phone's Sub-board is faulty. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
how much and how long will it take to fix it at ur service center.
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Not Charging Except It Is Switched Off.. Help Pls. by CarlcareOpebi(f): 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
Zyzman:
how much and how long will it take to fix it at ur service center.
Regular repairs take at most 5 days or less. @Zyzman It varies by Centres.
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Not Charging Except It Is Switched Off.. Help Pls. by drumme: 12:15am On Dec 01, 2017
I can fix this issue less than 30min.

If your in Abuja. Call me 07039317035
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Not Charging Except It Is Switched Off.. Help Pls. by drumme: 12:16am On Dec 01, 2017

If your in Abuja. Call me 07039317035

Zyzman:
Any advice pls?

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 4 Not Charging Except It Is Switched Off.. Help Pls. by Engineerdayo123: 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
drumme:

If your in abeokuta Call me 08185424411

Re: Infinix Hot 4 Not Charging Except It Is Switched Off.. Help Pls. by BablooTips: 5:36am On Feb 19, 2019
I fix this issue with small trick watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byx-q1cUmlw

(1) (Reply)

Skills We’ve Lost Due To Smartphones & Ways To Get Them Back. / How To Get Free 1GB And 100MB On MTN / What Joy Do Android Users Derive From Badmouthing Iphone And Ios Users??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.