Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

You Are A Genius If You Can Correctly Name These Five Dog Breeds - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / You Are A Genius If You Can Correctly Name These Five Dog Breeds (22426 Views)

Top 5 Dog Breeds That Are Best For Guarding Nigerian Homes / Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. / Dog Breeds Similar To The Nigerian ‘local Dog’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are A Genius If You Can Correctly Name These Five Dog Breeds by Genea(f): 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2017
NevetsIbot:

Bull Terrier
Alsatian
Bull dog

even if you miss all those ones, e no pain me but.... calling bingo a Dalmatian!!!!!!!! Ahhh. God will judge you o.

who has an hectare of land lemme faint
lol don't faint ooo
Re: You Are A Genius If You Can Correctly Name These Five Dog Breeds by Genea(f): 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
Afamed:

Where did you see bull dog and dalmatian in those pics?
f u don't know the answer to a question, you just start writing yours na
Re: You Are A Genius If You Can Correctly Name These Five Dog Breeds by Genea(f): 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
FTrebirth:
where did you see bulldog in those pictures? undecided
f u don't know the answer to a question, you just start writing yours na, its not my fault, its a strong something
Re: You Are A Genius If You Can Correctly Name These Five Dog Breeds by dfrost: 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2017
Genea:
lol, I am just busy with work thats all dear.. Thanks for your concern

That's nice. Well done.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Genius If You Can Correctly Name These Five Dog Breeds by Chimarcel: 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2017
beewhy009:
Evans

Evans

Dino M.

Evans

Lai Mohammed

Hope I got em all ryt?

All of them are Buhari

Remember, I'm responsible for what I wrote and you are responsible for what you understood.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Genius If You Can Correctly Name These Five Dog Breeds by Chimarcel: 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
All of them are Buhari

Remember, I'm responsible for what I wrote and you are responsible for what you understood.
Re: You Are A Genius If You Can Correctly Name These Five Dog Breeds by beewhy009(m): 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
Chimarcel:

All of them are Buhari

Re: You Are A Genius If You Can Correctly Name These Five Dog Breeds by Zieristclair(m): 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

1. Sleeping Ears dog.

2. Nkita Oku

3. Nkita Awusa

4. Ekuke.

5. 404
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: You Are A Genius If You Can Correctly Name These Five Dog Breeds by Rozaybb(f): 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
Bingo...shit eating dog
Re: You Are A Genius If You Can Correctly Name These Five Dog Breeds by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2017
I'm really saddened and appalled with the kind of comments that have filled the last 3 pages. It shows the kind and class of people that have rendered this forum polluted.

well the breeds are listed below

1. Rhodesian Ridgeback

2. Chippiparai

3. Indian Pariah

4. Azawakh

5. Basenji

cc. donshaize sod09 Genea MedusaClad FTrebirth Seun

1 Like

Re: You Are A Genius If You Can Correctly Name These Five Dog Breeds by donshaize(m): 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
I'm really saddened and appalled with the kind of comments that have filled the last 3 pages. It shows the kind and class of people that have rendered this forum polluted.

1. Rhodesian Ridgeback

2. Chippiparai

3. Indian Pariah

4. Azawakh

5. Basenji

lol 1/5
Re: You Are A Genius If You Can Correctly Name These Five Dog Breeds by otegabbq: 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
You think you know all about canines when we have well over 340 breeds of dogs recognized by FCI international? Then Think again... lets go... I'll come up with my answers tomorrow.
1 ____bingo_____________

2 ____________bingoes__________

3_____bingogo_______________

4____________binga_________
Re: You Are A Genius If You Can Correctly Name These Five Dog Breeds by Origin(f): 9:57pm On Jun 21, 2017
All I see is naija bingo:

The normal one .
The slim one
The ultra slim one(recession dog)

The fat one etc

All yellow dogs are bingo to me. grin
Re: You Are A Genius If You Can Correctly Name These Five Dog Breeds by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 4:45am On Jun 22, 2017
Antina:
All are "buski" naa, except the last one, and I no no wetin e resemble oooo grin cheesy
the buski na the one wey resemble like say e don do press up tire him chest come out ? naso all of them resemble.
Re: You Are A Genius If You Can Correctly Name These Five Dog Breeds by FTrebirth(m): 7:36am On Jun 22, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

1. Rhodesian Ridgeback

2. Chippiparai

3. Indian Pariah

4. Azawakh

5. Basenji

cc. dons-haize sod-09 Gen-ea Medus-aClad FTrebirth Seu-n
ok, 1/5.

the only breed that clearly stands out different is there basenji. the others look like ridgeback.
Re: You Are A Genius If You Can Correctly Name These Five Dog Breeds by Lilswaghanxum(m): 9:48am On Jun 22, 2017
1- greyhound 2- saluki

that's the one I know
Re: You Are A Genius If You Can Correctly Name These Five Dog Breeds by Vectormike(m): 10:37am On Jun 22, 2017
All are Calabar(local) dogs na
Re: You Are A Genius If You Can Correctly Name These Five Dog Breeds by Genea(f): 10:55am On Jun 22, 2017
donshaize:
lol 1/5
lolx
Re: You Are A Genius If You Can Correctly Name These Five Dog Breeds by Genea(f): 10:57am On Jun 22, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

1. Rhodesian Ridgeback

2. Chippiparai

3. Indian Pariah

4. Azawakh

5. Basenji

lolx, that I don't know the breeds and my answers were off point doesn't term me as being dumb, we all av areas of expertise, so don't get angry wen I lag behind in urs... Peace

1 Like

Re: You Are A Genius If You Can Correctly Name These Five Dog Breeds by FTrebirth(m): 11:05am On Jun 22, 2017
Genea:
lolx, that I don't know the breeds and my answers were off point doesn't term me as being dumb, we all av areas of expertise, so don't get angry wen I lag behind in urs... Peace

akshuallee, she was referring to those people typing "aja" and "ekuke" as answers. and i believe the people she mentioned are those that made honest attempts...

but failed.

like me. cry
Re: You Are A Genius If You Can Correctly Name These Five Dog Breeds by dfrost: 11:34am On Jun 22, 2017
Genea:

Good comment Genea. wink
Re: You Are A Genius If You Can Correctly Name These Five Dog Breeds by Genea(f): 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
dfrost:

Good comment Genea. wink
tanx darl wink
Re: You Are A Genius If You Can Correctly Name These Five Dog Breeds by Genea(f): 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
FTrebirth:

akshuallee, she was referring to those people typing "aja" and "ekuke" as answers. and i believe the people she mentioned are those that made honest attempts...

but failed.

like me. cry
hahahaha, tnx for the explanation wink
Re: You Are A Genius If You Can Correctly Name These Five Dog Breeds by tk4rd: 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
OCHOdee:
All na Bingo cheesy
1. Bingo
2. Hungry Bingo
3. Agile Bingo
4. Brown and White Bingo
5. Beautiful Bingo
Re: You Are A Genius If You Can Correctly Name These Five Dog Breeds by otodeluxe(m): 12:30am On Jul 16, 2017
Boo Harry

Boo Harry

Boo harry

Boo Harry

Same breed
Re: You Are A Genius If You Can Correctly Name These Five Dog Breeds by Nostradamus: 1:08am On Jul 16, 2017
that no 3 resemble my cousin's dog,obasanjo.
Re: You Are A Genius If You Can Correctly Name These Five Dog Breeds by Fabre2: 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
3 shud be mellinois

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are A Genius If You Can Correctly Name These Five Dog Breeds by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
fabre2:
3 shud be mellinois

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Names Of Animals In Hausa Language / Which Insecticide Can Be Use To Kill Bedbugs / Missing Dog, A Stolen 6months American Bulldog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.