Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Who Here Is Addicted To Vc Andrews - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Who Here Is Addicted To Vc Andrews (1194 Views)

Help! I am addicted to doing it everyday single day. Please advice. / Addicted To Romance Novels? / Vc Andrews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Here Is Addicted To Vc Andrews by chinesedoll(f): 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2007
I NEED FRIENDS WHO SHARE
D SAME LOVE FOR VC ANDREW.
Re: Who Here Is Addicted To Vc Andrews by naijacutee(f): 11:10pm On Feb 02, 2007
MEEEE!!! I watched Flowers In The Attic the other day on www.peekvid.com and I was crying!
Re: Who Here Is Addicted To Vc Andrews by chinesedoll(f): 4:04am On Feb 04, 2007
u watched and u were crying
u really need to read d book
i have the complete series of dat book

garden of shadow
flowers in d attic
petals in d wind
if there be thorns
seeds of yesterday

if u read dem serially like this u will really understand d story of d foxworth family.
Re: Who Here Is Addicted To Vc Andrews by iice(f): 8:34am On Feb 11, 2007
Am not like a die hard fan but i have the flowers in the attic series too. The only one missing from my collection is if there be thorns. I keep forgetting which one i have whenever i go to the book store.
Re: Who Here Is Addicted To Vc Andrews by noelaking(f): 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2007
guilty as charged, have read all the listed VC Andrews novels
Re: Who Here Is Addicted To Vc Andrews by Nobody: 3:46am On Oct 12, 2008
Flowers in the Attic.

If there's any book I dread reading a second time, this is it. The mere sight of it in the library recently after reading it years ago, still send chills down my spine. Maybe I'm exaggerating but Flowers in the attic had once torn me to pieces and I fear getting downtrodden again. A lot of questions came to my mind then; but "Why should Cory die" disturbed me more. Why should I have expected something different from V.C. Andrews in the first place, I ask myself. Maybe I had a little tinny winny hope in a good ending but I received a blow to my face when Petals in the Wind did not match up to the eventful revenge I would have planned for that witch of a mother!!! cool

PS
I've read only four novels from her. You wouldn't catch me dead reading any of her novels again. I can't stand the emotional turmoil. cool
Re: Who Here Is Addicted To Vc Andrews by maedan(f): 1:55am On Oct 16, 2008
reading VC Andrews back then meant one was very naughty!! I loved all her original titles, i had them all, with their pretty peekaboo covers. Then i heard she died and she wasnt the one writing the more recent books, so i stuck to those first few faves: Flowers in the Attic, Seeds of Yesterday et al. She really had an eerily sweet style of writing.
Re: Who Here Is Addicted To Vc Andrews by kommy27(f): 2:29am On Oct 16, 2008
Read all da V C Andrews series and so did every member of my family excluding my late dad, and i got to tell u guys those books were something else.
Re: Who Here Is Addicted To Vc Andrews by princesa(f): 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2008
i feel so bad that i havnt an idea of who the writer is any of the books embarassed
because it sounds like the books i love reading
anybody please send me a link to any of her works embarassed

(1) (Reply)

What Inspires/motivates You To Write? / THE PURITAN....A Story Of Love,treason,freedom Fighting / The Pauper's Son...(a Short, Heart Touching Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.