Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Good Prayers For Muslims - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Good Prayers For Muslims (5655 Views)

Prayers For Muslims Trying To Conceive / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) / Non-alcoholic Beer For Muslims, Is It Haram? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Prayers For Muslims by Ayinde2: 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2010
If you have any good prayers that can be use by Muslims kindly post it here. Please explain it very well.The almighty Allah will accept our prayers.
Re: Good Prayers For Muslims by Habib16(m): 5:21pm On Jan 25, 2010
Rabi Zidni Ilma =May Allah increase me in Knowledge
Re: Good Prayers For Muslims by Ayinde2: 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2010
That is a very good one,thank you.Knowledge is peace of mind.
Re: Good Prayers For Muslims by AbuZola3(m): 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2010
When leaving ur house to place of work or somewhere say 'TAWAKALTU ALALLAH WALA HAULA WALAKUWATA ILA BILAH' In Allah i trust no evil or harm shall befall me except by his leave
Re: Good Prayers For Muslims by alimat2(f): 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2010
Allahumma inni as alukal jannata wa audhu bika minan naari.

Oh God!I want you to grant me paradise and i want you to protect me from Hell  (aminn)
Re: Good Prayers For Muslims by alimat2(f): 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2010
Prayer b4 eating

Allahumma baarik lanaa fiihi wa zidnaa minhu

oh Allah! bless this food and provide for us the best of foods
Re: Good Prayers For Muslims by AbuZola3(m): 4:40pm On Jan 26, 2010
Or Bismilah - in the name of Allah, and if you forget to say it but remember in the course then you say,'bismilahi fil auwalu wal akhiri' in the name of Allah at the beginning and end.

All this re in the hadith, u can ask me for ref
Re: Good Prayers For Muslims by alimat2(f): 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2010
Allahumma -ghfir lii maa qaddamtu,wa ma akhkhartu,wa maa asrartu,wa maa alantu,wa maa asraftu,wa maa anta alamu bihi minni.Antal mugaddimu,wa antal muakhkhiru laa ilaha illa anta.

Oh God!forgive of the sins i hav committed before and the ones i left behind, what a concealed and the ones i confess ,and what you know more than i.You are the god of the begginning and the end,their is no deity of worship asides you
Re: Good Prayers For Muslims by MUNEER2(m): 12:51am On Jan 27, 2010
Nice prayers from Abuzola and Alimat.

But do you know that as easy as Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim is, it's a duaa that can serve almost every purpose undecided
Re: Good Prayers For Muslims by alimat2(f): 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2010
Prayer b4 sleep or when are scared of any evil occurrence

Recite Ayat kursiy

Bismillahi RamonRahim

Allahu la ilaha illahuwa alhayyu alqayyoomu la ta/khuthuhusinatun wala nawmun lahu ma fee assamawatiwama fee al-ardi man tha allatheeyashfaAAu AAindahu illa bi-ithnihi yaAAlamu mabayna aydeehim wama khalfahum wala yuheetoonabishay-in min AAilmihi illa bima shaawasiAAa kursiyyuhu assamawati wal-ardawala yaooduhu hifthuhumawahuwa alAAaliyyu alAAatheem

Allahu, none has the Right to be worship except u ,the ever living, the one who sustains and protects all that exists. neither slumper nor sleep overtakes him.To him belongs whatever is in the heaveans and whatever is on the earths.Who is he that can intercede with him except with is permission?He knows what happens to them in this world,and what will happen to them in the hereafter.And they will never compass anything of his knowledge except that which he wills.His throne extends over the heavens and the earths,and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them.And he is the Most High,the Most Great.(ALLAHU AKBAR,our God is sooooo Great!!!!!)

Surat Falaq

Qul aAAoothu birabbi alfalaq
Min sharri ma khalaq

Wamin sharri ghasiqin ithawaqab
Wamin sharri annaffathatifee alAAuqad

Wamin sharri hasidin itha hasad

Say, "I take refuge with The Lord of the Daybreak,.
From the evil of whatever He has created,
And from the evil of a dusky night when it overspreads (its gloom),
And from the evil of those who practice witchcraft when they blow in the knots,
And from the evil of an envier when he envies."

Surat Nas

Qul aAAoothu birabbi annas
Maliki annas
Ilahi annas
Min sharri alwaswasi alkhannas
Allathee yuwaswisu fee sudoori annas
Mina aljinnati wannas

Say:I seek refuge with Allah(God) the Lord of the mankind,
The King of the Manking,
From the evil of the whisperer(devil who whispers evil into the heart of men)who withdraws
Who whispers in the breasts of mankind.
Of Jinns and Mankind.
Re: Good Prayers For Muslims by alimat2(f): 6:10pm On Jan 27, 2010
To seek Forgiveness

Allahuma innaka affuhu huhibul haffuwwa fafuwwanee

Oh God! You are the pardoner please pardon me
Re: Good Prayers For Muslims by alimat2(f): 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2010
Seeking guidance frm God

make sure u recite this Ayat often

Allahuma! Ihdina assirata almustaqeem

Oh God! Guide us/me the Right/straight Path.

I really love reciting this Ayat because it lead me to the right path when i was still on the other way
(when i use to be a xtain)
Re: Good Prayers For Muslims by AbuZola3(m): 12:02am On Jan 28, 2010
Jazakhallahu, sister.

@brother muneer: True talk but the best prayer recited by the Prophet is in the hadith, bismilah cannot be used when you want to ask Allah for forgiveness, debt, grief, greet and lot more. Hope you get my gist
Re: Good Prayers For Muslims by Dfearless1(m): 12:27am On Jan 28, 2010
A'udhu bil-lahis-Sami'ul 'aliim mina shaytanir-Rajiim'
I seek refuge in Allah, the All-Hearing the All-knowing, from Satan the accused.

Bismillahir-Rahamanir-Raheem
In the name of Allah, the most Gracious, most Merciful.
Re: Good Prayers For Muslims by MUNEER2(m): 3:23am On Jan 28, 2010
Abu Zola:

Jazakhallahu, sister.

@brother muneer: True talk but the best prayer recited by the Prophet is in the hadith, bismilah cannot be used when you want to ask Allah for forgiveness, debt, grief, greet and lot more. Hope you get my gist

Sure my brother, I did get your gist, I was only tryin' to let us know that though it might be light to the tongue, but it's effects can be mighty. . .

I agree so much with you my brother, Jazakumullahu khairan to you cheesy

@Alimat 2

Kudos wink
Re: Good Prayers For Muslims by alimat2(f): 10:07am On Jan 28, 2010
Allahuma irhamana wa anta bina Raheem

Oh Allah! Be Merciful to us,You are the most Generous.
Re: Good Prayers For Muslims by alimat2(f): 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2010
"Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and expiate from us our evil deeds, and make us die (in the state of righteousness) along with Al-Abrâr (the pious believers of Islamic Monotheism)" [Al-E-Imran 3:193]
Re: Good Prayers For Muslims by alimat2(f): 5:20pm On Apr 16, 2010
Astagafirullah Ladhzi Lahillaha Illahuwa Alhyayu Qayum, Wahatubu Ilaehi.

Its virtues are that all the reciter's sins will be forgiven even if it be equal to the extent of the foam in the ocean. (T
Re: Good Prayers For Muslims by chakula: 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2010
Rabbanag-firlana wali ikwaninal-laziyna sabakuna bil imani wala taj'al fiy kulu bana gillal lil-lazina amanu, Rabbana innakka ra'ufur-rahim.

Our Lord! Forgive us our sins as well as those of our brethren who proceeded us in faith and let not our hearts entertain any unworthy thoughts or feelings against [any of] those who have believed. Our Lord! You are indeed full of kindness and Most Merciful (59:10)
Re: Good Prayers For Muslims by JIjaya: 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2010
RABANNA WA ATINA MA WAHATANA ALA RUSULIKA WALA TUKHZINA YAWMALKIYAMATI INAKA LA TUKHLIFUL MEE'ADA
Our rabb!,and give us what you have promise us through your rusuls,and do not disgrace us on the day of awakenening,surely you do not break promise
Re: Good Prayers For Muslims by chakula: 2:28pm On Apr 22, 2010
Salam,

RABBANA INNAKA TA'ALAMU MA NUKFIY WA MA NU'LIN,WA MA YAK FA ALAL LAHI SHAI INN FIL ARDHI WA LA FIS SAMA I.

17. Our Lord! You truly know all that we may hide [in our hearts] as well as all that we bring into the open, for nothing whatever, be it on earth or in heaven, remains hidden from Allah (14:38)
Re: Good Prayers For Muslims by jackwelch: 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2010
salam alikum my fello muslims,
i have a very nice prayer.
a prayer said by the prophet dhun-nun in the dept of the ocean and Allah answered him.
a prayer that can be said in time of need,stress,worried with the troubles of the world and thge best prayer a muslim is supposed to be saying at all time as the prophet have taught we muslim.
pm me for more details
belizaid@yahoo.com

this prayer is very essencial in the life of muslim.u can use it when paced with calamit or even when u are taking to ur principals office to serve punishment

(1) (Reply)

Common Mistakes In Salah / Suggested Time-table And Routine For Ramadan / How To Apply Patience When Faced With Trials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.