Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,360 members, 7,780,981 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:51 AM

Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here (130212 Views)

Authors On Wattpad, Drop Your Book Info Here / Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read / Hills And Wills Nwokedi, Twin Authors Of Dominik's Diaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by Macedonia2901: 10:16pm On May 12, 2020
Guys, check out my book 'A RAINY DAY', it's free and it's a very short story
Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by GoodBook: 2:26am On May 15, 2020
AROMA OF THE SEEKER

Description:

Meloy has only one burning desire; to see Melake restored back to the kingdom after her banishment.Melake couldn't turn back the hands of time to undo her wrong; She resigned to fate taking the pill of loneliness in the wilderness of Piva. The kingdom book of law embraced a just stand even though she was loved above all others by the king and the queen. Melake lost confidence and faith in the existence of miracles.The drama, the love, the pain, the regrets and the sweet-and-sour moments, all captured in poetic lines; it's a must read!

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/aroma_of_the_seeker/32546

Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by emtok(m): 8:10pm On May 15, 2020
Book title: BACK IN MAY
Genre: Fiction

Link:

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/back_in_may/32397

Cost: #500

Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by MasterLightJames(m): 11:10am On May 23, 2020
MESSAGE IN THE BOTTLE[b]MESSAGE IN THE BOTTLE[/b]MESSAGE IN THE BOTTLE

Price: FREE

Link: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/message_in_the_bottle/31738

Genre: Romance (One-time Amazon bestseller)

Description:
Ben can't seem to get enough of his sweetheart. Tara means the world to him and no one else can take her place in his heart. She is life, love and beauty all in one. But something happens by chance to explain why she never spends the night with him.

In this entertaining story of love, Ben will find out that there's more to his damsel than meets the eye. A whole new world of shocking surprises await him. But how will he react? Will he stay and believe in the love they share, or will he take the easy way out?

"Cute story! The writing is effortless and just the right amount of description! And I love the premise!" - Michelle (5star Amazon review)

"This was a beautifully, well-written short love story. Well worth the time to read! Highly recommend!" - Amber (5 star Amazon review)
Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by cupidora(f): 11:56pm On May 23, 2020
'Why Bad Girls Get Married Too' is not an analysis, a theory or dissertation of the subject. It is just a fun relatable 'Nigerian' story of the typical 'bad' girl.

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/detail/33580
Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by JamesKudooski(m): 10:38pm On May 24, 2020
THE LAST BUS

Eleven persons. Eleven backgrounds. Eleven destinations. Only one journey!

When the fates of eleven different persons from different backgrounds became entwined in an ill-fated journey to Port Harcourt, they had to stay together as they fought for survival. A smooth night journey suddenly went bizarre when the bus ran into daredevil armed robbers, and everything was thrown upside-down.

Follow along with Akin as he let you into his fear, struggles, and anguish as he narrates, with a tint of humour, his ordeals while he and ten others fled for their lives. Would they be able to dodge bullets fast enough to escape the robbers? Or could they survive the horrors of being lost in the middle of a dangerous jungle? Would they survive three nights and three days in the claws of death?

If you enjoy reading about fast-paced action and survival stories with a tint of romance that will keep you on the edge of your seat all through, then you wouldn't want to miss The Last Bus!

To find out if Akin and others were able to cheat death, purchase this book and don't MISS THE LAST BUS!

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_last_bus/33597

2 Likes

Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by SwitchTel(m): 1:27pm On May 28, 2020
nicewoody6:
Suitable for children, young adults and anyone who has a passion for reading and entertainment.

Going to start reading this today and let you know my thoughts
Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by keentola(m): 8:26pm On May 28, 2020
When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes.”— Erasmus

Do You Know hat you can get 5 books for as low as 200 naira?

Now That You Know, what is stopping You from contacting me for your Books?

I sell ALL kinds of Books. My number is in my Bio.
Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by shesaiditsbig: 4:17am On Jun 01, 2020
Let’s help you write better.

Get 1-year unlimited premium Grammarly access for just N6K. Get 1-year unlimited premium Grammarly access at N6K only (best offer anywhere)

Call/WhatsApp- 09056226512 or 08177880352
Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by adefajosekayo(m): 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
LIVING TO TELL THE STORY OF MY SUICIDE NOTE

PROLOGUE

My step brother raped me! Was the end of Angela story. Angela is a twenty year old lively girl that lived in the same compound with me before what happened.

She moved in with her mother to her step fathers house, after her mother had a fight with her father who was an incorruptible wrecked police man, so poor because he didn't want to stain his hand as a police man.

Angela horrible experience started when his step father would smash her buttock with his hand three years ago and her mother did not see any crime in it.

I had to share my own experience with her to discourage her from thinking about suicide. I am Ire.

This story is foster at discouraging suicide and encouraging people to always live to fight back whatever may be the case, cause of thought to commut suicide. If some people had the chance of choosing , they will choose life and not death.

SUICIDE IS NEVER A SOLUTION.

Click on Link to Read full Story

https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/living_to_tell_the_story_of_my_suicide_noye/34238
Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by keentola(m): 3:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
hmm
Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by jadejay: 7:34am On Jun 17, 2020
Edit Your Manuscript Like a Professional is a Course designed to help you seamlessly bring professionalism into your written content. We've designed it to help walk you through the stages of editing and creating a beautiful second, and third draft.

It doesn't matter if you write;
- Fiction books
- Nonfiction books
- Courses
- Blog articles

What's More?

You're not alone. I am available to give you feedback and guide you through each stage of this course.

Click below for details
https://courses.pelleura.top/courses/edit-your-manuscript-like-a-professional

Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by Elushinegoneiba(m): 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
THE DARK REALM
(SEANCE)
Some say, when you leave this world, you go to a dark place, a purgatory before you leave it for good never to return.
Some say that death cannot be cheated.
Once you die, you cannot comeback.
Thanatos will claim your soul.
But what really is Death??

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_dark_realm/30947

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/chika_and_the_prince/34299

Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by davidhobo: 1:42am On Jun 19, 2020
Following
Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by davidhobo: 10:39am On Jun 24, 2020
Here is my book on Okada:

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/in_love_with_a_siren/34603

In LOVE WITH A SIREN-DAVID HOBO

A Love Story that unravels across three continents and half a dozen cities...

Ken Malisse is a young, ambitious journalist, strategist and spin doctor for politicians. He is long on potential, but short on results. He is also down on his luck and without a dime to his name, having lost his way within the bureaucracy and fallen out of favor with the Apparatchiki.

He has also been abandoned by family and friends, and hounded by his own government- the very people he had served so selflessly and without blemish in the past.

At the nadir of his existence, he decides to go in search of the American dream and build a new life, out of reach of his persecutors and far removed from memories of his troubled past.

He hoped to start his own family with a new woman, new friends and a new career in God's own country. Africa had done him dirty, and he was turning his back on her for good…and never, ever coming back.

So, he thought, till he stumbled on Koko in the quiet, horseshoe town of Uyo, deep within the backwaters of Nigeria's Delta right on the eve of his departure.

Sensuous, enchanting and alluring, Koko Nakide was as mysterious and she was amorous- beautiful to look at, but lethal to love, attractive to behold but difficult to tame.

She was a woman with a restless spirit, driven by raging desires that sucked men into the vortex of her appeal. Deep within this desirable but wanton woman burnt a fire so violent, no man could quench.

From the creeks of Nigeria’s Delta to the opulence of her capitals- Lagos and Abuja, this tale of love, passion and obsession rolls unhindered, snaking under the glittering skyscrapers of New York to the crime ridden streets of Baltimore, gathering momentum in the sunbaked streets of London, while morphing into a toxic experience that would threaten the sanity of both lovers and change their life trajectories forever.

www.thesirentrilogy.com

Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by Hybee101: 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hello,
I need the service of an experienced Scottish romance writer. Please, drop a message on WhatsApp with relevant samples. 08138781582.

Experienced writers only, please.

Thank you,
Damola.
Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by Queenxstar(f): 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
Lillian Fadeke is a beautiful woman, a brilliant aeronautics consultant and wife to an amazing ophthalmologist...well, until the night she stabbed her husband while he was asleep.
Terrified by what she has done, and the fact that she has lost the man she loves, Lillian realises she needs to face the demons from her past.
Lost, Then Found...a woman's journey of finding herself. Available on Okadabooks https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/lost_then_found_/32936

Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by EJI2: 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/lola/29159

Lola Daniel is faced with choice of fighting for what she wants or fleeing. She chose the latter. Now she is back, she is scared that things may have changed and even more afraid that they remained the same.

He loves me. He loves me not.

Does it still matter?

Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by EJI2: 11:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/practice_makes_efosa/32782

Funmilayo is in pursuit of two things: (1) Academic excellence (2) Kelvin Awe. She is able to attain option one with ease but the pursuit for Kelvin heart is quiet difficult for her. She is very inexperienced in the matter of the heart, who better to practice on than her very good friend, Efosa.

Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by Mandyoluchi(m): 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
How does one publish on okada books
Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by Renegade23: 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by JamesKudooski(m): 7:38am On Jul 08, 2020
Hello Folks,

Top of the hour to you guys.

You know what? I'm super excited right now!

And you know why?

It's because...

The LAST BUS just hit No. 1 BESTSELLER on Okadabooks!!!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

And that's not all...

I'm currently No. 17 on Okadabooks TOP 100 Authors!!!

Thank you guys for your love and support as always.

Take care and stay safe!

Your budding author,

Qudus

Get yours here:

1 Like

Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by Pagesbyjay: 8:45am On Jul 09, 2020
When Oyemade Martins proposes to the love of his life Adaobi Madueke he thinks walking to the altar with her will be an easy task. But when family gets involved, the many twists and turns of the game of love begin to rear its head up. Will Oye and Ada's love be strong enough to withstand the many sides of love?
Now available on
https://okadabooks.com/search?query=The%2520many%2520sides%2520of%2520love

Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by Pagesbyjay: 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
JamesKudooski:
THE LAST BUS

Eleven persons. Eleven backgrounds. Eleven destinations. Only one journey!

When the fates of eleven different persons from different backgrounds became entwined in an ill-fated journey to Port Harcourt, they had to stay together as they fought for survival. A smooth night journey suddenly went bizarre when the bus ran into daredevil armed robbers, and everything was thrown upside-down.

Follow along with Akin as he let you into his fear, struggles, and anguish as he narrates, with a tint of humour, his ordeals while he and ten others fled for their lives. Would they be able to dodge bullets fast enough to escape the robbers? Or could they survive the horrors of being lost in the middle of a dangerous jungle? Would they survive three nights and three days in the claws of death?

If you enjoy reading about fast-paced action and survival stories with a tint of romance that will keep you on the edge of your seat all through, then you wouldn't want to miss The Last Bus!

To find out if Akin and others were able to cheat death, purchase this book and don't MISS THE LAST BUS!

Congratulations! More grace ahead

1 Like

Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by JamesKudooski(m): 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2020
Pagesbyjay:
Congratulations! More grace ahead

Thanks, bro.

1 Like

Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by Marvive: 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2020
Book Title : SECRETS TO WINNING HIS HEART

Genre: Non Fiction (Relationship Advise Book)

Book Description: This book is aimed at helping you solve problems encountered in relationships.
Learn the secrets of winning the heart of your dream man. This is an eye opener to getting that proposal ring you have always wished for.

Things you will learn includes,
How to tackle jealousy
How to resolve conflicts
What to look out for in a relationship and many more helpful tips.

Grab a copy at
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/getting_him_to_the_altar/29128#.XwhElvcN9pI

Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2020
The Name of my Book is Farther.

Set in Lagos, Nigeria, after the sudden death of her father, a girl’s family drifts farther apart. Her brother who is overprotective with anger issues loses self control and loathes her lover who comes finding her each day, and her mother breaks into uncountable pieces that cannot be glued together again.

Here’s the link, knock yourself out
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/farther/19642
Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by Kindoo: 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
My new books release

Hurray!!!
Here they come.
1. My Plight as an X-Convict
Daniel walks out on of the mother into the prison. His undoing is the bad friends he walks with. After a long year in the prison, he comes out thinking all would be as usual but they are not. He faces rejection, discrimination and almost ended in depression but salvation came for him through a radio program.
Read, enjoy and find out how he conquers the battle he has almost lost.
Http://okadabooks.com/book/about/my_plight_as_an_xconvict/35261

2.Seven Months in Hell
A'ponle judges love right when every other said it is not. After wedding, reality dawn on him that love alone is not enough criteria for marriage. She has to run for her life after losing two pregnancies to her husband's punches among other abuse.
Read, enjoy and find out how she found a new life, new home she could call heaven.
Http://okadabooks.com/book/about/seven_months_in_hell/35263

please get your copies and give a review

Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by graceola001(f): 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by SweetyMarvel00(m): 2:14am On Jul 22, 2020
Are you a writer and you wish to build a career in movie script writing? Do you want your script to be a sold out one to top movie producers and film productions across Africa? Do want to write a movie script that will attract top producers like AY, Audu of Ebony life TV, Kemi Adebati? Then you 've got the right person here... reach me DEECHE on WhatsAPP 09037689230.

You will be thoroughly taught A-Z guide, with practical examples on how to write a top notch movie script that will launch you into a script writing career in Africa, with as low as 2k, within one to two months. Remember that script writing is a skill and you must know the nitty gritties, I cant wait to meet you, let's learn and take your writing skills to the next level.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun / The New Girl / THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.