Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,659,098 members, 6,242,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 April 2021 at 05:35 AM

Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here (74926 Views)

Authors On Wattpad, Drop Your Book Info Here / Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read / Hills And Wills Nwokedi, Twin Authors Of Dominik's Diaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by shegazy50(m): 12:20am On Mar 24
https://okadabooks.com/user/ibroadwall

EXEGESIS:* Related to the discussion of Subject/Test in the original mind of God

*Premise:* Business breakthrough secret of Abraham, we often focus on the cool covenant neglecting what he did- _God only multiply what you have or do_

*Chapter:* 15 Chapters

*Page:* 120 full pages

*Delivery:* creating a scalable business idea, setting systems and structures, sourcing capital, leverage, milestones, SWOT analysis, cash flow, negotiation, pricing, hiring and firing, competition, disruption, exit strategy, product innovation, partnerships, customer segmentation, ads, targeting, e-commerce,

*Stories:* Troy (The Trojan horse _Odysseus & Agamemnon_), Greece, Columbus, Cocacola, Harry Potter Napoleon Talisman, 5 love languages, International Law Student Society OAU chapter,

Movie Scene: Acrimony (Taraji P Henson, Lyriq Bert), Late Night show with Catherine Newbury, Dukes of Edom

Case Studies: HelathPlus, Suji Moto Construction, Channels Television Absolut Vodka, Starbucks, Apple, Zappos, 3M, Ivan Strigorsky, TOMs Shoe, John D Rockefeller

*Places:* Lagos, Banana Island, United States, Chicago, Argentina, New York City, Seattle, WA, Vancouver, Milan, Italy, Japan, Egypt, Mesopotamia, Ur, Sodom & Gomorrah, Russia, Florida, Virgin Islands, Manhattan, the Caribbean island

*Mentions:* Apple, Uber, Netflix, Taxify, Samsung, Harvard, OAU, WhatsApp, Tithing, hotels, OgaVenue, Magazines (fortune, CEO, Times, People, Elle, Vogue) Oprah Winfrey, JK Rowlings, Mark Zuckerberg, Richard Branson, Wimbiz, Oil & Gas block, GSK, Access bank, African business leaders, World Wars, the richest man in Babylon Warren Buffet, drop shipping, Jumia, Alibaba, brick & mortar store, real estate, banana island, Ikeja, can't, coffee, Google, AOL, Yahoo, Microsoft, Standard Oil, Keira Knightley, Igbo apprentice system.

Review
The Exegesis of Entrepreneurship is an inspiring classic that delved into the secrets of the Abrahamic blessing through his phenomenal step-by-step business strategies that gave rise to the richest Jewish immigrant who set up the first Biblical largest enterprise with zero capital.

These works bring into the world dispensational demands, especially for aspiring and existing entrepreneurs. It addresses and works out some difficulties that entrepreneurs would plausibly brush prior, during and while preparing for retirement comely without encumbrances.

It also unwraps complex businesses secrets that touch how to come by creating scalable business ideas, how to hear and follow God's direction, setting up systems, sourcing for funding, launching your product, how to leverage, what to look out for while hiring, multiplying your earnings and expanding your business, managing risk, how to always win over a negotiation, customer profiling, crushing competition, generating consistent cashflows, acquiring securities among others.

In conclusion, the book shared related case studies using domestic and international brand's story at the end of each chapter to further enhance the understanding of the reader about the secrets and principles that were discussed.

Enjoy your Reading!

ABOUT THE AUTHOR.
Isaac Oyekale is an Entrepreneur & Financial Intelligence coach. He is the founder of Broadwall International, a vision to inspire & cultivate aspiring entrepreneurs through unparalleled Biblical strategy and innovation.

This vision birthed the prominent brand Kingdom Millionaires Club (KMC) covering for Kingdom Millionaires Kids whose goal is to help 5000 Poor Africans attain financial Equilibrium in less than 5 years & also raise financial savvy teens.

His obsession with delivering high impact financial information has helped him come to be a seasoned coach to be sorted after through his monthly Exegesis, covering family finances, entrepreneurship and business intelligence across Lagos Nigeria.

You can catch up with him on ibroadwall@gmail.com & all social media networks @kingdommillionairesclub or call/chat at +2349046090514
Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by 5991ayo: 9:58am On Mar 24
Goodam,i paid for a book (madam at the top) after paying i click on d start reading, i did nt c any episode (only)preview.pls some answer me
Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by hadayshawlar(f): 10:58am On Mar 25
5991ayo:
Goodam,i paid for a book (madam at the top) after paying i click on d start reading, i did nt c any episode (only)preview.pls some answer me

Reach out to the customer care attendants. You will find contacts on their page.

1 Like

Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by BelovedSaint: 3:15pm On Mar 25
Read this poetry write up that open my eyes and sharpen my understanding and thank me later.

Please, don't forget to like and comment.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/576076139501948/permalink/1125095204600036/?app=fbl
Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by ekeovictor: 2:33pm On Apr 03
Adaobi was raised a strict religious father who wanted her to be perfect and become a pastor.

She's expected to follow the daily routine her father desires; wake up, go to school, go to church,read, sleep, no phone, no inappropriate shows and no boys.

Follow Adaobi on her journey of discovery, love and pain.

Search for HELICOPTER PAPA on okadabooks or visit the author's profile @keomavictor

Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by dleaf: 7:05am On Apr 10
Nigerians Writers and story tellers are Amazing,They are good .The lessons of life these books taught are Necessary.......I had Infertility and infections health issue before, it's no more .I have my baby now ,Infections are over .You too can be freed . WhatsApp 08100459321 .Visit www.gardennaturalhealth.com now

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. / Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler / Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.