Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here (130492 Views)

Authors On Wattpad, Drop Your Book Info Here / Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read / Hills And Wills Nwokedi, Twin Authors Of Dominik's Diaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by Abelosas222(m): 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2018
Author: Onyeneke Abel

Category: Erotic

Tag: Erotic, Adventure, romance, thriller.

No of words: 25,000

Prize: 400

Reader’s discretion: 18+
Description: She is a sculpture figure, the viand to men’s eyes…Bread to their soul…A epitome of beauty; her inveigle skills are untold of, she virtually gets whatever and whoever she pleases.

Violet spears is a lady who believes in quick money, and she knows just how to get it.

Her beauty plus her seduction skills, paved ways for her. She aims at influential Politicians and Business tycoons and guess what? She eventually succeeds with lots of money to squander.

And then, she gets greedy. she wants to have it all, she wants to rule with the richest man in the City.

It all seems fine and successful at first, but what happens when she is locked behind bars and exposed to a risk of spending the rest of her life in jail?

It’s classy, it’s adventurous, it’s Erotic and yes! It will give you the thrill!

To get your copy click the link below�

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/blissful_twist__adult_only_18/16901

Contact me on WhatsApp to get the PDF file

Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by Helenbims(m): 12:44am On Jan 19, 2018
THIS WILL BE THE BEST BOOK YOU HAVE EVER READ. BUY IT, GIVE TO YOUR CHILDREN AND LOVED ONES AND LET THEM PRAY FOR YOU.

FOLKTALES MY GRANDPA TOLD ME is one of the finest books ever written in this century. The book aims at educating and at the same time, entertaining young Africans who have been at loss with the beautiful African cultures. Storytelling is one of the intrinsic components of many African cultures. Folktales are told usually in the night for fun, and to also educate and teach values and morals in the society. But the advents of technological inventions like the television and video games have killed the storytelling practice. People living in the cities unlike in the olden days, no longer visit their villages.
The stories accumulated in this book therefore aimed at resuscitating the storytelling act, to prevent African valuable cultures from going into extinction and to teach morals to our younger generations.

To get a copy, Click the link below:

https://okadabooks.com/user/Helenbims

PRICE: #500
GENRE: SCIENCE FICTION
NUMBER OF WORDS: 8365
DOWNLOAD LINK: https://okadabooks.com/user/Helenbims

Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by Lauraqueen07(f): 10:40am On Jan 19, 2018
you can purchase any one of them by clicking on this link http://www.okadabooks.com/user/toyboy07

Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by Badirukehinde(m): 12:17am On Jan 27, 2018
I Know Why Your Mother Cries is Badiru's first collection of poetry after years of writing for the social media space.

In his words, "This book contains poems I wrote from my heart,it's my first published work. I sat reading some pages days ago with friends and they could almost cry, yet smiling". 

I Know Why Your Mother Cries (IKWYMC) is not just a collection of poetry but a manifestation of the tears mothers and women have cried and still cry. The collection is engaging, utilizes humour, collective imagery and creates a special eureka feeling which every one no matter class,age or gender can relate with. It addresses almost every motifs of life.

Every one born of a woman should find pleasure in this beauty. And the beauty lies in the tears your mother sheds... "But with your woman's tears, the world becomes complete" (Stanza 15) 

IKWYMC is a poetry about love, feminism, motherhood, failed promises, poverty, corruption, will, injustice, leadership, hope and the dream we collectively share. "The language is simple, almost prosaic in order to make the message clear to the masses that he represents..." Professor Hope Eghagha(From Foreward)

Get yours, click to buy
https://www.okadabooks.com/book/about/i_know_why_your_mother_cries/14808 Price is #750

or chat +2348135359053 to buy directly from author via Bank transfer. The book (e-pub) would be mailed afterwards.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/36222479-i-know-why-your-mother-cries

About Poet:
Badiru Kehinde was born in Okokomaiko, Lagos. His first published work is a poetry collection titled; I Know Why Your Mother Cries. Also, He was schooled at Osun state university where he had his first degree in English Language and International Studies. Kehinde is also a spoken work artiste, writes, designs, brands and teaches. He is a regular columnist on different online platforms where his works have been featured. Kehinde has served as campus journalist, features editor and editor in chief of two magazines. He also loves freelance writing, Literature, Smooth Jazz, Culture, Digital media, meeting people and God.
Badiru writes and shares different exciting stuffs on his Instagram and Facebook page mostly. He is currently working on collection of short stories, another collection of poems and a memoir.

FB/Twitter/IG: BadiruKehinde
www.hub201.com/author/badiru-kehinde/
E-mail:badirukehinde@gmail.com

Thanks and best wishes

Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by maxipharo(m): 2:17am On Feb 03, 2018

Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by LarrySun(m): 6:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
Introducing the crazy sequel of 'The Brand of Cain'.

BLURB

After Jamal raped Cain's wife, he set in motion terrible consequences that destroy two families.

Now over twenty years later, Jamal invites all his children to a Christmas feast. Everything goes wrong leading to the brutal murder of the callous old Jamal Malik, and event leading to the shocking disappearance of the genius named ABEL!

Every motive points to the inheritance of the deceased's wealth, but when Daniel Famous invites his master, Detective Lot, to the scene, it is discovered that the motive is beyond mere riches; it is something deeper...and darker. However, when the second corpse is discovered, Detective Lot realises that he is up against an adversary far cunnier, smarter, more brilliant and ingenious than the murderer of Cain Martins.

Price: N500

Now available on Okadabooks. Get your copy at:

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_paradox_of_abel/17418

1 Like

Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by Leoney: 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
I have a poetry book there called "Excerpt from the Heart." This is one of the poems in it.
TELL TALES

Tell tales of little boys,
Who grow up without fathers
And have learned to live like robbers.
Who have none to depend on
And on whom no light ever shone on.
Who might not reach their teens
Because these streets is what they glean.

Tell tales of little girls,
Who never learned to become mothers
And have no one to call brothers.
Who go down on bended knees to pray
Still their innocence have been sold away.
Who their backs are made to crack
And earn a living lying on their back.

Tell tales of older ones,
Who tell war stories of long ago
But still fear the trumpets will yet again blow.
Who are too frail to walk the road
But work the fields and lift huge load.
Who may have talked and walked for freedom
But whose names the young sees as boredom.

How you like it.

Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by Sam32(m): 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
Aspiring to write a self-published piece. It just got Easier!

Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by Adebanjids1(m): 10:38am On Feb 17, 2018
Tears on My Book

It's an anthology of poetry with a well blend of African heritage

U can get it purchased on https://okadabooks.com/book/about/tears_on_my_book/16465

Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by ghostwritter(m): 12:25am On Feb 18, 2018
Please I've got one question for you all okada writers: HOW MUCH DO YOU GET PAID AND IS IT BEEN FAVOURABLE?
Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by obamartins(m): 5:02am On Feb 18, 2018
As u publish on okada books, do well to spread ur tentacles to Amazon kdp.amazon.com and createspace.com if u want to survive as a self publisher. Remember, Nigerians don't have a reading culture. Finally, to survive on amazon and make six digit figure quickly, don't do fiction. Use ur narrative skills to write non fictions and publish as much books as possible. Then u will be able to see real money, not all these suffer on okada books.
Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by ghostwritter(m): 8:19am On Feb 18, 2018
obamartins:
As u publish on okada books, do well to spread ur tentacles to Amazon kdp.amazon.com and createspace.com if u want to survive as a self publisher. Remember, Nigerians don't have a reading culture. Finally, to survive on amazon and make six digit figure quickly, don't do fiction. Use ur narrative skills to write non fictions and publish as much books as possible. Then u will be able to see real money, not all these suffer on okada books.
thanks alot but i'm finding it hard to get my books into the site, i don't know how to go by it please i will appreciate ur step-by-step help.
Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by obamartins(m): 9:18am On Feb 18, 2018
ghostwritter:

thanks alot but i'm finding it hard to get my books into the site, i don't know how to go by it please i will appreciate ur step-by-step help.

This trend will help u https://www.nairaland.com/1499182/making-regular-income-publishing-amazon/11

That guy MK82 makes more than N3million naira a month from publishing on amazon and createspace. With over 150 books. He has 6 writers that are graduates working for him that he pays 45k per month. So it is no exaggeration. Okadabooks can never give the kind of money amazon will give u. But avoid plagiarism by all means else, your account will be terminated. Like I said earlier, non-fiction books are the ways to breakthrough fast. Just patiently read through his trend and start publishing.
Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by ghostwritter(m): 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
thanks obamartins, the whole process looks so complex, i don't know why dis kain websites don't make easy for some of us to just post our work with complicated steps. But anyways sha, i will do everything needed to have my books there.
Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by Seylad2009(m): 12:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
Check my profile if you need Grammarly Premium Account.

Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by Princiology(m): 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2018
Here's the link to "The Incredible Journey" by Olaposi Inioluwa

http://www.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_incredible_journey_/18004

Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by dgen2soul(m): 7:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
Name of book:ONECOIN DETAILS Genre:finance link:https://okadabooks.com/book/about/onecoin_details__adult_only_18/17980 price:1000 naira
Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:46pm On Mar 26, 2018
...But We Only Kissed 18+
Price: N100

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6887874_289543271893322150075748746467682662962529ocopycopy_jpeg37a15811b6116c1f65d962fb4a2a446d

Can a kiss make one miss her period? Maybe yep, maybe no, maybe unusual... ...but I guess it happened, or something similar happened, or something close to that happened. It's all left for you and I to decide, maybe a change is on our way, a very huge change, and this is a story for only the matured minds!

Please get it here >> https://okadabooks.com/book/about/but_we_only_kissed__adult_only_18/18043#.Wrl3h03zoNQ
Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by fairchild09: 12:38am On Mar 27, 2018
REZthaPoet's Beautiful One is on Okadabooks.com for FREE

REZthaPoet drops love chapbook Beautiful One
REZthaPoet, a Spoken Word artist, has released his poetry chapbook, titled Beautiful One. The chapbook central theme is love shows to the reader the many sides of the poet-persona. The poems reflects interconnected life experiences and engages the idea of identity and culture with, a sensual motif, which gives it a modern texture. This chapbook was published by Beige and Crow, a publishing and content consulting organisation.

The Chapbook downloadable for free on Okadabooks.

The introductory brief of the work noted thus:
Balancing love and sex is a tightrope REZthapoet attempts in this collection but between the migraine of heartbreak and the surge of emotions, he crafts a fluid metaphor and memory, making sex a vehicle for many other themes. Sex simply becomes a backdrop or a pleasant gaze accompanying a musical sequence of philosophy.

“REZthaPoet work, Beautiful One, is a profound contribution because it engages the subject of the heart with a certain mature journeying instead of the expected ballad of teasing eros. In this chapbook, the temperament of a loverboy meeting the philosopher is a rich performance”.

Born Adebola Afolabi Business Consultant, Poet, Poetographer and Spoken word artist.
REZthaPoet delves into different cultural and artistic shifts by using the spoken word poetry genre to educate, engage and entertain a growing and displaced middle class. His work, Exposit (2015) also embodies a beautiful hybrid of language, traditional folklore, transatlantic artistic developments and an accessible poetic content. He has graced several stages in Nigeria and across Africa for over eleven years. He has also worked on collaborative art projects with visual artists and music artists.

He performed at A Local Act for Peace, a one-day cause festival championing peace in the world. The event showcased artists and artistes in the UK, US and Nigeria was simultaneously beamed across three locations; Stockholm, New York, Lagos. He also performed in major culture events such as the Lagos International Poetry Festival, the Lagos Books and Arts Festival, and Artmosphere Lagos. He has been a panellist, guest and performer at the Lagos International Poetry festival (LIPFEST), Lagos Biennial Festival (with outSPOKEN), Lagos Book and Art Festival (LABAF).

The Exposit Spokenword album and poems can be found on www.iamrezthapoet.com

Download on Okadabooks

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/beautiful_one__adult_only_18/17520

https://www.nairaland.com/4350642/rezthapoet-drops-love-chapbook-beautiful#65101736

Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by JamesKudooski(m): 3:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
PRISONER OF LOVE.

Prisoner of Love is an African contemporary romance novel set in Lagos, Nigeria.

He was cute, charming, gentle, humorous, and fondly loved by many—he was a ladies’ man …

She was elegant, beautiful, and adorable; an epitome of beauty who dragged along the sun and the moon in her radiance—she was a perfect definition of gorgeousness …

A chance meeting ignited a spark between them that resulted into an explosive and intriguing love story rivalled only by the age-long story of Romeo and Juliet …

His name was Tomiwa Lawson and her name was Rachael Jackson.

Their love story was forged in heaven as they were made for each other and the chemistry between them was second to none. It was a story of absolute trust, undying love, and heart-touching sacrifices. They were the perfect couple many others wanted to model their relationships after. It was safe to say that they were madly in love and that their love was more than the intoxication of an age-long vintage wine. The passion for each other submerged them in a feeling they could hardly comprehend or find the appropriate set of words to describe. It felt like being in another world—a land of tranquility and unimaginable splendour; a Utopia. It was the feeling of being lost in a land of fairy tales—yes, the land of El-Dorado!

However, the sudden death of a family friend few months to their wedding set up a chain of events that shook their relationship to its very foundation and rocked boisterously the fragile boat of their love. The turbulence was great and unrelenting, and the outcome could be terrible and catastrophic!

What connection did the death of Samuel have with their magnificent love story? Would they be able to hold the relationship together or would it be the end of a remarkable love affair?

What happened when the astonishing love story suddenly went sour?

Answers can only be gotten in Prisoner of Love!

Get Prisoner of Love here:

http:///Prisoner-of-Love-Ob

Or

http:///Prisoner-of-Love-Sw

Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2018
Okadabooks authors.

Author Sam Smith on okadabooks can vouch for my cover designs

::
For anyone interested in getting a book cover

Hello. I design ebook covers for only one hundred naira #100. PM me or check my signature.

I will design your cover in 12 hours flat or it's free. Satisfaction guaranteed.

I can design covers for the following:
•Amazon
•Barnes and Noble
•Kobo
•Apple Store
•Draft2digital
•SmashWords
•Okadabooks
•Inkitt
•Blurb

I can also format your documents to epub and mobi formats.

Payment can be made through any of the following:
•Bank transfer.
•Airtime credit. VTU and pin
•Payoneer
•Skrill
•Neteller
•Perfect Money
•Bitcoin or any crypto currency of any kind.

If you would like to see my portfolio, check my telegram group on my signature. If you want to chat on WhatsApp, shoot me a email in my personal text.

You can also quote me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by Sparkle777(f): 3:47pm On Apr 01, 2018
Freebiez:
Okadabooks authors.

Author Sam Smith on okadabooks can vouch for my cover designs

For anyone interested in getting a book cover

Hello. I design ebook covers for only one hundred naira #100. PM me or check my signature.

I will design your cover in 12 hours flat or it's free. Satisfaction guaranteed.

I can design covers for the following:
•Amazon
•Barnes and Noble
•Kobo
•Apple Store
•Draft2digital
•SmashWords
•Okadabooks
•Inkitt
•Blurb

I can also format your documents to epub and mobi formats.

Payment can be made through any of the following:
•Bank transfer.
•Airtime credit. VTU and pin
•Payoneer
•Skrill
•Neteller
•Perfect Money
•Bitcoin or any crypto currency of any kind.

If you would like to see my portfolio, check my telegram group on my signature. If you want to chat on WhatsApp, shoot me a email in my personal text.

You can also quote me.

Pls kindly add ur WhatsApp number in ur profile,am not so good with mails and stuff,sorry. I want to "see" you. smiley
Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by Sparkle777(f): 3:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
obamartins:

This trend will help u https://www.nairaland.com/1499182/making-regular-income-publishing-amazon/11

That guy MK82 makes more than N3million naira a month from publishing on amazon and createspace. With over 150 books. He has 6 writers that are graduates working for him that he pays 45k per month. So it is no exaggeration. Okadabooks can never give the kind of money amazon will give u. But avoid plagiarism by all means else, your account will be terminated. Like I said earlier, non-fiction books are the ways to breakthrough fast. Just patiently read through his trend and start publishing.
Whaaaat!!! Lemme get my pen, I think I'll start writing, lol.
Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2018
Sparkle777:

Pls kindly add ur WhatsApp number in ur profile,am not so good with mails and stuff,sorry. I want to "see" you. smiley

I don't place my numbers on public forums like nairaland because of godforsaken spammers and idiots who send me scam messages or add to nfa WhatsApp groups.

My number can be found through:
• Sending me a PM or email.
•Viewing my telegram group. My contact info is there.
•Clicking this WhatsApp link: https:///2348027329239

All you have to do is click on the link on my signature.
I apologise for the inconveniences caused.

1 Like

Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 02, 2018
Sparkle777:

Done. Check my signature.
WhatsApp:

https:///2348027329239

1 Like

Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by Sparkle777(f): 11:20am On Apr 02, 2018
Freebiez:

Done. Check my signature.

Good. You know,u can't avoid scammers,time wasters, mlm schemes etc if you wanna make it in business. All you need is wisdom to know who is whom.
Goodluck dear. I ll holla you soon.
Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by gaby(m): 8:19am On Apr 05, 2018
Finally out:

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/finding_europe_through_africas_deserts_and_seas_the_perilstriu/18141

This is going to make for a long read though but here we go..

The story about a day i'll never forget..

The year was 1999 and i was just 21,had dropped out of college and decided to migrate for economic reason from my home state in Nigeria.

With no pre-requisites nor sufficient finance to go legal by obtaining a visa and flying,i opted to travel by land through the desert onwards Spain via Moroco. There was however a snag as all i had was a map and a sketch of how and where to change vehicles at specific towns in each country i’ll be passing through. Fortunately on the night i was to board the check out bus from my small town of Benin City enroute Katsina State bordering Nigeria and Niger Republic,half the passengers on the bus turned out to be making the same journey so we all naturally gelled and formed a group.

We got to the border town the next morning and got smuggled into a vehicle that took us further into Niger Republic specifically to a town called Agadez.We did a couple of more days there until we got the next connection to smuggle us through the Sahara desert into a town (Tamaransett) in Algeria. Pertinent to note here that the ultimate target of our journey was to hit Morroco from where we can either Climb accross the razor fences seperating Morocco from either of Spain’s enclave of Ceuta and Mellila both on mainland Morocco.This is actually like crossing from Mexico into the US.

A lot happened on the travel through the Sahara as we did the journey in three days.From co travellers collapsing and been abandoned in the desert to having to survive on our urines. Travelling through the desert we did come upon a couple of human skeletal remains of a couple of unfortunate travellers.

Not to bore you folks with my epistle so i’ll leave out much of what i went through on the journey and continue from when we got into Moroccan territory or the border between Morocco and Algeria in a town called Magniya.Everybody journeying through that route actually get together at this jungle-a valley actually where we set up camps and wait to make up a certain acceptable number for the smugglers to take us on the journey by foot through the woods,deserts and jungles of Morroco to evade the authorities.On a good day with a good guide who knows the route well that’ll be a 2 weeks or thereabouts journey on foot.

So on this day my group and i got prepped to embark on this journey.We had gotten our standard supplies of barguettes,sardines and milk to survive on just enough not too heavy to burden us on the long walk.

We journey only at nights for cover.On the first night we covered a couple of km’s in between some guys and ladies already dropping by the way side not able to keep up pace and exhausted,nobody even cares it’s either you ship in or ship out. So we continued until i eventually took a short rest and afterwards got sperated from the group and i knew not what way to continue on.

Out of frustration,hunger and desperation i decided to come out of the woods in broad day not a single scare of the police as i would have gladly ran to them at this point if for nothing at all just for something to eat and a place to sleep.I started begging for food from some locals who were so kind God bless them.These locals will actually get into trouble with the authorities if it becomes public knowledge that they are habouring or didnt report seeing an alien.But these guys will take me in,make me ‘shai’ morrocan tea and bread then hide me until night time then show me how to go and avoid the cops.

So i continued until i got to Nador.This town actually borders Mellila one of the spanish Territories on Morrocan soil.Meanwhile as a group,our original destination was Rabat where we have a decent population of fellow immigrants on the same journey,where we could gather and map out the next strategy on how to cross into spain either by ferry on. a dingy across the atlantic/mediterranean or scaling the razor fences.

When i arrived Nador i was lost for how to proceed being alone.Mind you it was 2 weeks plus already since i got seperated from my group.I hadn’t showered all these while so you can imagine what i was like. While thinking about my life and how to proceed a bike drove up to me and asked i hopped on,i was hesitant but he insisted and i obliged.He drove me for about 5 kilometres and stopped then asked me to keep left and climb a super mountain across that if i did that and kept to my left i’ll get close to the razor fence.

I thanked him and started on the journey of climbing the huge mountain.From my reckoning i started ascending at about past 8pm when the.man dropped me and when i got to the peak of the mountain where i could see all around Nador and also look into the spanish territory it must have taken me about 3 hours but i became so fired up that at least i’m close to spain.

While i was still basking in the euphoria of my new found luck and planing on where to attack from,the heavens gave way and it started raining cats and dogs with no where to take shelter.

I decided to just keep walking with no particular direction until i happened on a cemetry.When i got to the cemetry at about 12–1 am i couldn’t hold it any longer.I just broke down and started crying my hearts out thinking about my family and friends and how no one knows where i am at what i was passing through. Afterall and the rain had subsided i hadn’t the will to continue that night i just laid on the closest grave to me and prayed for the person resting there.

Pretty tough journey i must confess but had to leave out most parts for easy reading.

Thats it folks a lil story about my life.

Thanks for your time and for reading.

2 Likes

Re: Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here by ohleave(f): 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
Book Title: The Universe Is Other People
Author: E.L.O Gene
Genre: Poetry
Price: #100

Link: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_universe_is_other_people/16719

Synopsis:
We find ourselves in others, find immortality in the heart of another. Forever is not an impossible concept; it is a pixelated reality unobtrusively blended against the wrinkled canvas of time and memory. We each leave imprints of ourselves on one another, little crumbs that we might never even regret losing, but which end up completing the puzzle that is another breathing soul. Here, are the pieces of me that I give you. And I will continue to drop these little crumbs in your path; these sweetened teas mixed with liquid loves, these jawbreakers that are the complexity of me. If only—just only—so you can find that missing puzzle piece that completes YOU.

The Universe Is Other People is a debut collection of 79 short poems that explore the human experience. Divided into two parts; the brain and the heart, this collection seeks to sympathize with the art of the mortal coil and all that makes us human.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story / Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun / The New Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.