Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,920 members, 7,806,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua (38741 Views)

DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua / Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua / Soyinka Risks Jail Term If He Cuts The Green Card: Legal Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 10:39am On Sep 22, 2017
swankmee:
I hate men who don't mind deir business angry smh! Maurice!

Welcome back SurestG dearie
Me too. Third parties are the reasons why marriages fail. This Maurice is just stupi.d
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by heryoub22(m): 11:10am On Sep 22, 2017
Men don carry women bizness. I salute Mr maurice
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 9:50am On Sep 24, 2017
Mr Maurice bro ode u won't mind ur business
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
***** Contd

She tiptoed from the kitchen to the dinning table where he had dropped his phone after breakfast. She was silent as much she could be to avoid being caught, she knew he would come downstairs for the phone anytime soon. She unlocked the phone, went to the call log, searched for the number by checking the time of call, the number was not registered on the phone. Immediately she saw the number she typed it on her phone and saved it with a name that doesn't exist.

"baby, I dropped my phone at the dinning can you help me get it?" Tom's voice called out from upstairs.

"Y...yes love, I'm on my way" she shouted in response. "gosh! That was so close" she murmured, she was nervous so nervous that she felt his voice was right beside her.

It was a Saturday morning and there was nothing much to be done.

"sweetie let's go out" Tom said as he took the phone from her.

"I was in the kitchen when you called, let me just tidy the sink" she said.

"you sound nervous Amy, anything the matter?" his gaze wasn't fixed on her.

"I'm fine, I'm good" she managed to smile

"alright, I'll be waiting" he pecked her on the cheek.

Moments later they were at the cinema.

"you looked worried since we got here" Amy stared at him as she munched her pop corn.

After some moments of silence, he looked at her "baby you know I love you right?"

She nodded

"anD I will do anything to have you by my side"

"yes I know, we are creating a scene here already" she smacked him

"but with the situation of things...."

She cut him short "what's wrong? You want to break up with me? Right here" her voice was low but shaky. Their conversation have been in low tone.

"I don't know how you will feel about what I'm about to say...."

Amanda who couldn't continue with the conversation ran out.

2 Likes

Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nuellaluv:
Men..,.. just imagine what that he goat is about doing...... Weldone sis I see you jare
thanks hun cheesy
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
heryoub22:
Men don carry women bizness. I salute Mr maurice
lols grin
swankmee:
I hate men who don't mind deir business angry smh! Maurice!

Welcome back SurestG dearie
thanks sweetie
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
Blood of chisos
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 6:51am On Sep 26, 2017
Eyinimofeoluwa:
Mr Maurice bro ode u won't mind ur business
I sight you dearie

1 Like

Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 8:06am On Sep 26, 2017
CHAPTER 18

"My bestie of life" Gladys screamed, walking towards her friend who was still at the parking lot.

She laughed on seeing her and they hugged themselves like its been years they saw last.

"what are you doing out here under this scorching sun" Gladys said as they were walking into her office.

"I saw a customer off, he just drove out now and I was going back in when I saw you drove in"

She sat on the couch beside Gladys and they were discussing about random things. Suddenly she felt dizzy and held her forehead with her left hand.

"Amy what's the matter?" Gladys noticed the sudden change in her state of health. "are you sick or something?"

"no I'm fine" she made to stand up but she slumped.

"Amanda!!!" Gladys screamed and summoned one of the workers.

She was a bit unconscious and so they managed to get her into the car and she was driven to the hospital.

"I can't just figure out what this guy wants me for". Fred grumbled, not to anybody in particular.
"I don't even know....." his ringing tone interrupted, he need not check the caller before knowing it was his wife, he had assigned a special ringtone to her conTact alone.

"Fred, Amanda has been admitted"

"that voice is definitely not my wife's voice" he became sweaty.

"don't bother about that, your attention is needed here ASAP"

"I'll be there in a jiffy" he said and dropped the call.

3 Likes

Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
SurestG:
I sight you dearie
SurestG sis wetin dey sup
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by itsandi(m): 2:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
Update! Read other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
Chisos
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by gtin(m): 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
SurestG u are doing a good work keep it up.
Come to think of it wetin be Maurice problem?
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
gtin:
SurestG u are doing a good work keep it up.
Come to think of it wetin be Maurice problem?
lol thank you sir.
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
Contd

He went after her.

"Amanda give me a chance to complete my sentence"

"no Tom, I'm no fool. If I had known you will hurt me this way, I wouldn't have...."

He caught up with hEr and held her hand pulling her to face him. "I love you, Be my wife" in his right hand was a glass box of silver diamond ring, he had an apologetic look with at the same time was accompanied with a smile.

Speechless was an understatement, she never expected such, she wiped her tears and stretched forth her left hand to him.

"yes yes yes" she screamed in such a way that got the people's attention. "I love you more Tom"

"that my queen finally accept me calls for celebration" he grinned

"yeah let's celebrate, but I can't celebrate behind Gladys' back, she had always wished for this" she dial her number.

"girlfriend, it has happened" she said excitedly "let's meet at the venue where my birthday took place."

"now that my honeypie has chosen the venue for our celebration, shall we?" they walked arm-in-arm to his car. All eyes were on them.

1 Like

Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
Luv in d air weldone surestG
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
Love love

1 Like

Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by Jane1234f(f): 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
Well done surestG

1 Like

Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by heryoub22(m): 10:23am On Sep 30, 2017
Some of us are jst here to read and enjoy ourselves without considering the writers of the story. My brother my sister a thank you is not too much for u to type. At least if u can't put down a word of encouragement for the writer then you can jst show appreciation my saying anything in the comment pox. This will help the writer to knw that people are actually following the story and it will make the writer to post often. Let's try and be cheering the writers up please. Thanks
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by itsandi(m): 10:31am On Sep 30, 2017
This is interesting! Read other cool stories on Tushstories via

tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
heryoub22:
Some of us are jst here to read and enjoy ourselves without considering the writers of the story. My brother my sister a thank you is not too much for u to type. At least if u can't put down a word of encouragement for the writer then you can jst show appreciation my saying anything in the comment pox. This will help the writer to knw that people are actually following the story and it will make the writer to post often. Let's try and be cheering the writers up please. Thanks

Thank you sir.
smiley
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
CHAPTER 19

"Maurice!!! I said I'm busy" he angrily said to the person at the end of the line as he stamped his feet on the ground in anger. "foolish man" he cursed beneath his breath as he rushed into the hospital

"Good evening sir" one of the nurses welcomed him with a smile.

"evening Nurse Ada, please where's the.....?" he managed to ask.

"thank God you're here Fred, the doctor wants to see you" Gladys voice interrupted her conversation with the nurse.

"Oh! Good, where is he right now"

The doctor walked into the reception from one of the wards.

"here he comes" Gladys said pointing at his direction.

"you're right on time Mr Fred, meet me in my office"

Gladys held him back "I really need to be on my way home now, my kids would be home already, I'll check tomorrow after dropping them off"

"I'm grateful Gladys, you've really being of help"

"awwww its nothing" she said waving her hand. "she's presently asleep, just tell her I've left when she's awake"she walked to where her car was parked and Fred to the doctor's office.

He got to the doctor's office quite fast

"please have your sit" Dr. gestured

"so Doc. How's my wife's condition, I mean what exactly is wrong with her.

"according to her friend who brought her here, she complained of lightheadedness and dizziness before she collapsed"

"Geeeeez!!" he exclaimed

"its nothing serious, she's been given medications"

"she was fine in the morning" Fred added.
"could she be pregnant?" he asked out of curiosity

"no she's not" doc. Said

Fred who was dissapointed managed to hide whatsoever his countenance was saying.

"so what's the nature of her ailment" he queried

"no ailment really, she's just stressed out and weak"

He sighed in relief. "can I see her now?"

"no you can't, she's still asleep" Doc said to him.

All through his conversation with the doctor, his phone was ringing and messages were coming in, the phone was on silent that it could not interrupt them. He made to check the caller and sender of those messages, to his utmost surprise it was Maurice.

2 Likes

Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
Maurice, if I catch you ehn
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by heryoub22(m): 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
Maurice abeg maintain ur lane nah, na by force. And as for gladys abeg do such friends still exist??
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by heryoub22(m): 8:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
SurestG:

Thank you sir. Thank you ma for the stories too. More ink to ur pen
smiley
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
queenitee:
Maurice, if I catch you ehn
Sis i go help u break that idiot into 2 foolish man maurice mumu u better wise up....my love for surestG is out of dis world weldone sis
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 8:05am On Oct 01, 2017
Hurray!!!!! its my birthday

Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by yewande1234(f): 8:29am On Oct 01, 2017
Happy birthday surestG..........
And
Happy new month
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 8:42am On Oct 01, 2017
yewande1234:
Happy birthday surestG.......... And Happy new month
Thank you I wish you the same

1 Like

Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by hardeydun(f): 10:04am On Oct 01, 2017
Hapi birthday sis. wish u many fruitful years ahead!
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by Shakyroh320(f): 10:04am On Oct 01, 2017
happy birthday,llnp,age with plenty grace and favor
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by bummybummy(f): 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
Happy birthday Dear, many more if it in good health abd more money in ur bank account

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photos From Chimamanda Adichie's 44th Birthday Celebration / 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.