Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua (38753 Views)

DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua / Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua / Soyinka Risks Jail Term If He Cuts The Green Card: Legal Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2017
KimberlyWest:
Lemme not talk yet.

This fred guy is an african Chameleon..Hard to predict.

SurestG, thanks for this wondeful story.
Thankz too sis. Fred is being influenced
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
laraemi:
present ma.
you're welcome ma

1 Like

Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 7:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
bossy512:
Always on point, welcome sister
thank u sis
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by EvaJael(f): 11:12am On Jul 03, 2017
Fred is just behaving weird. If she gives in now he'll resume his foolishness. Oya SurestG let's go
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by swanky47(f): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
It's a dream... Pls wake up.

Hate monsterious husband... Domestic violence angry
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
Monsters hardly change so better wake up.

1 Like

Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by mikaj(m): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
SurestG:
Like I did chapter four, I'll tell the tale of their present first and the tales of their past at the latter. I'll do a demarcation with this sign *****

I will be checking for updates twice weekly.

You still got an active follower.
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by Akinwale14(m): 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
SurestG nice story sis keep it up and pls continue I'm waiting
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
mikaj:

I will be checking for updates twice weekly.
You still got an active follower.
thanks mikaj
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 11:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
iamloyalty:
Monsters hardly change so better wake up.
u're ryt
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 11:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
SurestG love, I'm back. About Fred, it's all pretence
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by Nuellaluv(f): 8:10am On Jul 04, 2017
SurestG:
Airborne02
Chipapii
Creeza
Veekid
Xaviercasmir
Lilyjoe
Slizzyb
Nnnena
Splendidiva
Harunablezin
MhizDherbee
Dopeyomi
Marianneada
Tbrak
StephenGee
Fmartin
Devilmaycry
AlamienDagash
WHOcarex
DrRasheed
Trueigbo
ComelyJummy
Ekunsticated
Preponey
Xamiel4
Jsaviour
Deegeorge
SirGoldEjike
Twinkle004
Swanky47
Nuellaluv
Stephenjobs
Yes mom am here already nice story. But Fred deserve beating and for amy she should be careful of Gladys
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
Her love story with Tom kicked off 2 months after they had met through Gladys. Amy had thought she would just say yes to stop him from disturbing her any further. Those two months had been bothersome with his calls and messages, he was always stalking her with calls and even went as far as joining her morning jog which made Gladys liked him for her the more but got pissed at her for not giving in to Tom. ‘‘I’m in a relationship already Amanda and as you can see, we would be getting married soon, I don’t want to leave you in this two bedroom Duplex, lets both get married and stop being Miss, we aren’t getting any younger’’ she had said this to her on several occasion whenever she ignores Tom’s calls.
On the day she had accepted to be in a relationship with Tom, she was lonely at home, Gladys had gone to her Fiancé’s house for the weekend so she decided to give him a call to come over to the house, he was there in a twinkle of an eye, he detested the idea of staying at her place while they discuss so he asked her to get dressed so they could go out. He popped the question again, several thoughts ran through her mind, she thought of things Gladys had told her, moreover Tom was a good guy, so she felt she could give him a trial. The positive answer which she gave him made him the most joyous man on the planet earth. The good news overwhelmed Gladys on hearing it and she was back the second day to celebrate with her friend not bothered about leaving her fiancé to himself to enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Almost everybody in their neighborhood knew something was on between the two lovebirds. Tom a civil engineer gets busy most of the time but even in his tight schedule, he still finds time to flaunt his woman to the world and made her feel proud. 3 months after her approval to date Tom he informed her of his parents intention on meeting her.

CHAPTER 6
‘‘why are you in my room Fred, I’m avoiding you and I want you to do the same’’ he pretended not to have heard what she said, he glanced at the round table clock which was on the small shelf beside her bed.
‘‘you are running late for work’’ he said handing a cup of tea which she declined
‘‘I’ve been sacked Fred, all thanks to your wonderful Friday night punch’’ she said to him without looking at him, she got up from the bed and went into the washroom. Fred stood beside the bed wondering if his wife was trying to see how he would feel if peradventure she was sacked. ‘”Amy what did you just say’’
‘‘you heard me Fred’’ her hoarse voice sounded from the bathroom
Fred who was still trying to know if he had heard her right, with the teacup in his grip sat at a side on the bed to reach for a white rumpled envelope which was lying by Amanda’s bag. He saw her name on the envelope, dropped the teacup in the tray that was on the stool by the bed, he eagerly tore the letter open ‘‘TERMINATION OF APPOINTMENT’’ she said aloud coming out of the washroom looking refreshed. Her voice called him to attention ‘‘you didn’t tell me this Amanda’’ his once brightened face became gloomy. She snatched the letter from his hand and questioned him about where took the letter from, he explained to her that it dropped beside her bag. ‘‘of what benefit will telling be to me’’ she took her seat on her dressing mirror short stool ‘‘I need to dress up, if you don’t mind, excuse me’’ she gave him a contemptuous look which made him know he was no longer needed, he carried his tray of tea and bread and exited her room.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nuellaluv:

Yes mom am here already nice story. But Fred deserve beating and for amy she should be careful of Gladys
welcome back hun
queenitee:
SurestG love, I'm back. About Fred, it's all pretence
welcome sweetie. yes o na pretense

As from chapter 4, the story is now in two parts. her past is Tom, Fred is her present.

Happy reading
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
SurestG:
welcome back hunwelcome sweetie. yes o na pretense

As from chapter 4, the story is now in two parts. her past is Tom, Fred is her present.

Happy reading
I grab honey

1 Like

Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by Adeyife(m): 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nice one more plssss
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by bossy512(f): 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
Weldone sister, nice story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 8:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
Teepha this is my new story that I started recently. Happy reading smiley
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
Adeyife:
Nice one more plssss
thank you wink tomorrow
bossy512:
Weldone sister, nice story
thanks sis. smiley
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by Jane1234f(f): 11:20am On Jul 05, 2017
Nice Job
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by Akinwale14(m): 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by teepha: 7:43am On Jul 07, 2017
Good job...thumbs up
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by xamiel4(m): 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
SurestG:
Airborne02
Chipapii
Creeza
Veekid
Xaviercasmir
Lilyjoe
Slizzyb
Nnnena
Splendidiva
Harunablezin
MhizDherbee
Dopeyomi
Marianneada
Tbrak
StephenGee
Fmartin
Devilmaycry
AlamienDagash
WHOcarex
DrRasheed
Trueigbo
ComelyJummy
Ekunsticated
Preponey
Xamiel4
Jsaviour
Deegeorge
SirGoldEjike
Twinkle004
Swanky47
Nuellaluv
Stephenjobs
present aunty surestG thanks for the mention. Abeg pass me the pop corn
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
SureatG iyaff traveled again o

1 Like

Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by shevronjr(m): 11:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
becoming interesting

1 Like

Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by pweetymhi(f): 11:21am On Jul 09, 2017
Hmmmmm, fingers crossed
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 11:24am On Jul 09, 2017
Eniqurl
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 11:54am On Jul 09, 2017

One would have thought Amands's decision to date Tom was because he had been stalking her but contrary to this, she was falling deeply in love with him and at times she would imagine how a future with him would be like.

"have you been to his house" Gladys said to an absent minded Amanda

"no I haven't tried to know his residence" she said nonchalantly.

Gladys adjusted on her seat and was anxious to hear more of her friend's immature story but Amanda said nothing else.

"and you're claiming you love him?"

Gladys question brought her back to her senses "of course I do" she answered.

The sound of the door bell interrupted what they were both talking about, Gladys stood and went to the door while Amy adjusted on her seat, the blue jean bum short she wore revealed her glowing caramel complexion of her thigh.

"it's Tom" Gladys said in almost a whisper as if telling her friend to sit in a more seductive manner. Amanda didn't heed her as she feigned deafness. She sprung up from the sofa like someone who sat on a needle as she saw Tom entered into the living room.

"Hey baby" he said as he closed the distance between himself and Amanda to envelope her in a tight hug, they french kissed for a moment before letting go.
They both didn't seem to mind that they were not the only one in the living room. Gladys got to her feet to leave for her room so that she could give them both space to gist and have their quiet time but she was beckoned on to stay which she reluctantly did.

The gisted about many things, from entertainment to politics and to his utmost surprise, the ladies were sport fans, they were able to hold the sport gist for so long. Amanda's eyes met his on several occasions, Tom was stealing glances at her and she felt uneasy each time she caught him staring at her.

He suddenly brought up the issue of Amanda not visiting his house, Gladys gritted her teeth at her mumbling "I told you so" underneath her breath. Tom didn't seem to understand what the body language was for but Amy did.

Gladys interrupted him by saying Amy would visit him the next day. Amy sneered at her and swiftly gave a charming smile as Tom made to look at her face to see if she agreed to what her friend had said.

"yes hun, I have the address so I'll come" she said still smiling at him.

"let's go prepare something for your man" Gladys pulled her off the chair and they both proceeded to the kitchen, Tom was amused about how close their friendship was. He picked the remote and tuned to super sport channel to see what was in the sporting world for that evening.

I'm sorry for my late post.

2 Likes

Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by sofiaelvis(f): 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 12:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
marianneada, tinny898, tijehi, vakjay08, Aminzy , inioluwa6, emillysmigael, opad, smokeydrinky, almond97, Raizo007, swankmee, BerryBabyB, prayer46, Essyprity, lilian81, gudugbe, solomix10, Remyboyhefty, Ne0w1zarD, Ayomi619, gtin, Leesah , Sarahlyn081, Afz909, Rukitop, ftosino, mexite, oye9ja, sinachi1, Darkcrisp, adetkid, orijintv, Alexshey, youngbravian, Defkyfakiye, gal10, richysam, PamelB , Samexdx, sofiaelvis, pweetymhi, grachikiss, Asco9ty5, Vickiey192, spixytinxy, duchessofyork, NegeduGrace, indianacole, PrinceFaFem, Gracito, ogboni76, lilskipo, Kamelot77, Emzy90, winnex007, Anuoluemma, msmarty, baydok, darkid1, Famoustemmy, yerimas, forinclay, nerd51, fabulousbrainzz, emmyemmy99, Coolval22com, bangging, tojahh, teawhy01, Franasoan, linystar, splendidiva, Fonydear, Fabfunki, harveybeaks, Toyin223, dominique, Hazkel
Re: Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
I thought they love each other

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photos From Chimamanda Adichie's 44th Birthday Celebration / 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.