Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Female Developer Duped Over 100 Tenants In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Developer Duped Over 100 Tenants In Lagos (996 Views)

How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Developer Duped Over 100 Tenants In Lagos by suremossty(m): 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2017
We sincerely plead for legal assistance as regard a case of fraud and injustice, we have suffered in the hands of Mr tunde kabiru korede and Mrs funmilayo.A. Adeyemi in charge of tunde korede investment, (56 Moshalashi street off okeolu street iponri, lagos state). I Ali Mustapha personally paid the said person the sum of two hundred and forty thousand naira 240,000# on the 2ND of Dec 2016 for a room and parlor self contained apartment situated at 56 Moshalashi street off okeolu iponri lagos state. I have since been asking her to allow me move into the apartment but she kept posting me with several excuses.But I just found that the said apartment has been rented out to more than eight people, same thing occured to the rest flats in the same building but the fastest people among us have taken the possession of the premises. Ever since then been calling her lines but not been going through. We were told the said man above dramatazing as her real husband is presently at alagbon police station. I just want fellow Nigerians who could be of assistance to help us from the dubious couple. Thank you for your time.... Here are their pictures below

Re: Female Developer Duped Over 100 Tenants In Lagos by taiyesoul(f): 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2017
End time scammers
Re: Female Developer Duped Over 100 Tenants In Lagos by alcmene: 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2017
Afonjas and obesity....see her sitting like a 100kg sack of freshly processed cassava.

They scam and squander the proceeds on owambe only to grow fat and acquire hardened feet and palms

3 Likes

Re: Female Developer Duped Over 100 Tenants In Lagos by mohaMADbuari: 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2017
Buhari caused it...... Am sure these scammers follow condemn Evans.
Re: Female Developer Duped Over 100 Tenants In Lagos by mohaMADbuari: 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2017
Lalasticlala mynd44

Front page

1 Like

Re: Female Developer Duped Over 100 Tenants In Lagos by alcmene: 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2017
mohaMADbuari:
Buhari caused it...... Am sure these scammers follow condemn Evans.

You dey mind those losers.....

It's better to kidnap for ransom than to kidnap to source for body parts.
Re: Female Developer Duped Over 100 Tenants In Lagos by CowHard: 5:32am On Jun 22, 2017
lalasticlala mynd44 this thread deserves front page.
Re: Female Developer Duped Over 100 Tenants In Lagos by CowHard: 5:33am On Jun 22, 2017
alcmene:
Afonjas and obesity....see her sitting like a 100kg sack of freshly processed cassava.

They scam and squander the proceeds on owambe only to grow fat and acquire hardened feet and palms

You eh

Re: Female Developer Duped Over 100 Tenants In Lagos by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 22, 2017
When I saw 'developer' my mind started working grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Female Developer Duped Over 100 Tenants In Lagos by suremossty(m): 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
cowardSeun:
lalasticlala mynd44 this thread deserves front page.
I'm telling you the thread suppose to be pushed to the front page... lalastica should please move this thread to the front page, many nairalanders are victims of this pathetic occurrence
Re: Female Developer Duped Over 100 Tenants In Lagos by suremossty(m): 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
1stCitizen:
When I saw 'developer' my mind started working grin grin grin
indeed there is juju

(1) (Reply)

Year 1990 Magazine Shows Igbo Drug Dealers Caught (pictures) / Offa Bank Robbers Nabbed / Photos Of People Killed In Plateau State By Suspected Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.