Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS (85617 Views)

20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight / Woman Removes Her Top As She Fights Another Lady Publicly In Delta State. Photos / Woman Strips Her Neighbour During Public Fight In Front Of Their Family. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by CastedDude: 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
This is very unfortunate. A viral video which is trending online features two women who were filmed shamelessly fighting themselves in their compound. One of the women ensured that she disgraced the other as she removed the lady's wrapper - leaving her totally unclad and exposed in front of everyone present.

The worst part is that the women's children (including those crying) were present - watching their mothers fight in public.

The fight later ended when the men in the compound came to separate them.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/woman-removes-colleagues-wrapper-public-fight-compound-photos.html

2 Likes

Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by CastedDude: 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by CastedDude: 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
Rich ladies fight on twitter and Instagram. They call it "clap back" . Poor people fight dirty, tear their clothes, grabs hair, bite each other? I prefer rich ladies fight grin

240 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by DONFRANSKID(m): 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
I love to see women fighting they will drawing each other hair i will kill you today

16 Likes

Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2017
By the way why did you sensor their nyashes nah? I came here to see nyashes angry

64 Likes

Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
The woman on blue wrapper have suffered grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by sarrki(m): 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
Definition if abject poverty

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by 7footre(m): 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2017
Why you come de show us d covered version after you don look everything finish? Come op behave yourself o

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by dingbang(m): 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2017
Because of man

3 Likes

Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by zombieHUNTER: 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2017
lofty900:
The woman on blue wrapper have suffered grin
you don't know her?
She is quite popular on the forum
They call her ngene something
Yeah cheesy.... Ngeneukwuenu grin
That's her

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by zombieHUNTER: 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
sarrki:
Definition of abject poverty induced by Buhari
FIXED

10 Likes

Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by zombieHUNTER: 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2017
lofty900:
By the way why did you sensor their nyashes nah? I came here to see nyashes angry
just go to xvideos.com
You go see am tire
Thank me later grin

23 Likes

Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
It breaks my heart to see people stripped of their dignity this way! cry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by SeniorZato(m): 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2017
This fight don happon since 1900
Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by NwaAmaikpe: 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2017
shocked

Gosh!!!

Theres' nothing better than seeing another man's wife naked.
It's like you just saw the man's soul....that in itself is bliss!

Thank you OP for this wonderful night meal.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by sukkot: 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by Teewhy2: 8:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
This must be people from east Africa, what might have caused this issue and public disgrace might be something that might be resolved with little patience.

Are you building on a swampy area, want to do pile foundation /Need Roof parapet.
Reduce the building load by making use of polystyrene material for your roof parapet and slab.
Click below to get more information

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene

Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by oloriLFC(f): 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
I hate useless wrapper tying around the house. What a disgrace!

5 Likes

Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by cr7rooney10(m): 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
Operation show me ur -------
Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
Y una cover the yansh and booby na,na why I enter here be that,abi who get time for wetin cause their fight,.....op done spoil my fun dis evening cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by Livebygrace: 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
People are fighting and instead of separating them, the fool kept on filming. Social media has indeed finished this generation.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
Do you want window blind, 3D wallpaper or wall panel? Check my signature
Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by brunofarad(m): 8:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
angry sad angry

All these nairaland badt guys will rush to this thread now

Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by rugipp(m): 8:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
See as those pervert men dey observe the disgraced woman
Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by Oyindidi(f): 8:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
Na wa ogrin
Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by nairalandbuzz(m): 8:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
just go to xvideos.com
You go see am tire
Thank me later grin

Xvideos
Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by keypad1: 8:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
See as my preek dey stand as i saw the pix. Abeg make i check whether their toto show too

1 Like

Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by Tenim47(m): 8:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
oloriLFC:
I hate useless wrapper tying around the house. What a disgrace!
i like u cool
dnt join dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today / Photo Of ASP Ayuba Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Dead / A Man Was Caught Having Sex With A 5-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.