Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Strong Mystical Ase Soap That Will Make You Rich & Wealthy - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strong Mystical Ase Soap That Will Make You Rich & Wealthy (40271 Views)

"I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) / Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" / Pastor Launches Anointed Soap That Lures Men, Bring Back Lost Lovers(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strong Mystical Ase Soap That Will Make You Rich & Wealthy by Christane: 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
U dnt need to insult anybody here ..u shud nt av commented if u dnt av anythng reasonable to say ...beware ....we re learning about african traditional religion nd if u dnt want to learn you shud fvck off dan use insult to justify ur ignorance ..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strong Mystical Ase Soap That Will Make You Rich & Wealthy by kaja4real: 7:55am On Jun 27, 2017
Christane:
Kaja4real ...tnx bro ...baba said dat the ase soap z for people dat av riches and wealth store in their ori ..and d ase soap cant make a person with poor ori rich ...so i wonder how u wud av to work extra hard 4 it to manifest?? ...
ofcourse, what i meant is this, in farming, no matter how u cleared the bush but so far the land is not fruitfull nothing can germinate, but if the land is fruitfull for that particular cash crops mehnnnn na so u go dey see abundant fruit. That's why I hv miunderstanding on how this stuffs work, if ur ORI destined u to be rich/successful all u need is just to clear the bush, whereas if ur ORI is the opposite even if u kill ur whole family nothing go show
Re: Strong Mystical Ase Soap That Will Make You Rich & Wealthy by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 10, 2018
kaja4real:

ofcourse, what i meant is this, in farming, no matter how u cleared the bush but so far the land is not fruitfull nothing can germinate, but if the land is fruitfull for that particular cash crops mehnnnn na so u go dey see abundant fruit. That's why I hv miunderstanding on how this stuffs work, if ur ORI destined u to be rich/successful all u need is just to clear the bush, whereas if ur ORI is the opposite even if u kill ur whole family nothing go show

Except you take someone else's ori.

1 Like

Re: Strong Mystical Ase Soap That Will Make You Rich & Wealthy by Vinojamesbb(m): 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
kaja4real:

bro u must work, infact u must work harder...harder for u to see the manifestation. Ase soap is like a farmer that wana cultivate in his/her farm but he must clear the bush first for easy growth of his crops. That's how it work, baba u can input urs

As long as its called good luck soap, there's no need for you to work harder,,this stupid man want to confuse me with his scam stuff and besides a babalawo can't tell you the secret behind how this soap is being prepared, so don't fool us ok
Re: Strong Mystical Ase Soap That Will Make You Rich & Wealthy by SeunDobo(m): 11:38pm On Dec 26, 2020
Vinojamesbb:

As long as its called good luck soap, there's no need for you to work harder,,this stupid man want to confuse me with his scam stuff and besides a babalawo can't tell you the secret behind how this soap is being prepared, so don't fool us ok

Yes nah you dont have to do hard labor again when you have good luck soap before you make money is called ise kekere owo nla nah
Re: Strong Mystical Ase Soap That Will Make You Rich & Wealthy by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
adepeter26:

Na molueh him dae enter from ikotun to mushin
Legged-dis Benz from sokoto to port

1 Like

Re: Strong Mystical Ase Soap That Will Make You Rich & Wealthy by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
Christane:
U dnt need to insult anybody here ..u shud nt av commented if u dnt av anythng reasonable to say ...beware ....we re learning about african traditional religion nd if u dnt want to learn you shud fvck off dan use insult to justify ur ignorance ..

As in...if this doesn't go down well with your belief pls turn the other eye,there people who want to know what ATR is all about and not what is being portrayed in nollywood

1 Like

Re: Strong Mystical Ase Soap That Will Make You Rich & Wealthy by PastorandMentor(m): 6:06am On Feb 19, 2021
I have a question
Re: Strong Mystical Ase Soap That Will Make You Rich & Wealthy by Saao(m): 10:41am On Apr 30, 2021
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

To be honest with you, some people are destined to be poor.

No matter how many ase soaps they use to bath, if they like, they should use the biggest tank filled with ase soap and bath with it daily for 100 years, they will still be poor and die poor because wealth and riches are not in their Ori.

The ase soap brings out the wealth and riches in someone's Ori to manifest physically.

If wealth and riches are not stored or saved in your Ori, what do you expect the ase soap to bring out? Poverty off course.

There are no side effects to this ase soap as long as you don't break it taboos or abuse it. You should be OK.

Babalawos
assuming if you finish the soap and u assume u made enough, can u quit using it? If u quit what happens? Again if u quit using the soap can u ignore the taboos or is to be kept forever?

1 Like

Re: Strong Mystical Ase Soap That Will Make You Rich & Wealthy by GindoX(m): 8:23am On Oct 12, 2021
Why is this thread closed? grin
Re: Strong Mystical Ase Soap That Will Make You Rich & Wealthy by Frankclin1: 5:02pm On Oct 28, 2021
What’s the sacrifice to make when you fail the taboo and how can someone carry it out
Re: Strong Mystical Ase Soap That Will Make You Rich & Wealthy by XGino: 11:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
So after using the soap to bath for 30 days, can you now use another soap afterwards or you must consistently keep using the black soap?
Re: Strong Mystical Ase Soap That Will Make You Rich & Wealthy by Nova01(m): 3:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
Awo how can we get in contact with you .
Re: Strong Mystical Ase Soap That Will Make You Rich & Wealthy by Chicagograduate(m): 12:56pm On Mar 20

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) / Tianmen Cave - The Gate To Heaven Discovered In China / Ondo Fake Prophet Arrested In His Shrine Inside A Bush. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.