Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together (47448 Views)

9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos / 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding / 9ice Defends His Ex-wife, Toni Payne, On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by Eeroh95(m): 11:23am On Jun 22, 2017
Am confused about right now... Which is the wife's name Toni or Payne?
Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by CapitalSamuel01: 12:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
We all have the same 24 hours a day, make yours count.
see images below for more..

Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by WINDSOW(m): 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
Once debe is always ...... grin grin grin
Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by Elle277(f): 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
Deep down he still love this lady but can't manage the heat of those days, Sometimes Men get carried aware with fame and regret later, I noticed the break up affected his career too cos she's supportive
Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by akinsmyk(m): 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
eyinjuege:

They have a child together I believe.
He's right to block any fan that insults the mother of his child.
There's no need to make co-parenting difficult with each other. The child usually suffers the animosity.
It's even better if they are cordial, and friendly towards each other. They don't necessarily have to be sleeping together again.

We know how it works. Payne is not in any known relationship. Payne must say something nice to all 9ice post on Instagram, i.e "an hardworking man I know" "Great pic" "lovely" and all that. She is showing 9ice some support more than she ever did. Anyone who follows 9ice can attest to that.

They have a grown up girl. They have been coparenting before now, why does it has to be special now? Before they can go out together in public, they must have done more behind the camera. It's none of ma business though, they are both adults.

I remember recently when a fan slammed Payne on being an hypocrite with her praise singing of 9ice as she is not that loyal back then. 9ice threatened to block the guy if he doesn't apologize to Payne. That's just one of such.

We not idiots. We know such games. My concern is that it's their business but we shouldn't be fooled. They should take it off media or have people talk. Social media is for interaction. You don't bring what you don't want people discuss on social media.
Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by akinsmyk(m): 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
banmee:

quote author=akinsmyk post=57743595]

They are not back as lovers. Even before now, I had been suspecting them. Payne is always all over 9ice. I follow 9ice on Instagram. 9ice has remarried and has 2 kids already. 9ice had been defending Payne and threatnimg to block fans who insult Payne on his page.

One thing is certain. They are fvcking.

Nigerian mentality. Just because you have a cordial relationship with your ex does not mean you want or have to start the romance again. Una no go fit live for any other country except nigeria. The way una de think na wa.

Funny. What I know is what I know, you can't take that away. Even other developed countries you referenced are worse. Sebi 9ice and Payne dey dribble around. Whites will get back and fvck. So what are you saying?

You guys are fond of reducing one's views as Nigerian mentality infused when others you referenced are worse.
Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by banmee(m): 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
akinsmyk:

Funny. What I know is what I know, you can't take that away. Even other developed countries you referenced are worse. Sebi 9ice and Payne dey dribble around. Whites will get back and fvck. So what are you saying?

You guys are fond of reducing one's views as Nigerian mentality infused when others you referenced are worse.

You've just said absolutely nothing.
Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by akinsmyk(m): 4:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
banmee:

You've just said absolutely nothing.

I don't expect you to comprehend
Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by banmee(m): 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
akinsmyk:

I don't expect you to comprehend

Can't comprehend rubbish thought
Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by akinsmyk(m): 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
banmee:

Can't comprehend rubbish thought

Yes of coz the Rev Father St Banmee. Your hypocrisy is second to none. We know your type though
Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by banmee(m): 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
akinsmyk:

Yes of coz the Rev Father St Banmee. Your hypocrisy is second to none. We know your type though

See why i say your thoughts and comments are incomprehensible? Hypocrisy you say. Yet with no evidence to it. You just love pulling words out of you asss sha. You don't have to talk you know. Smh. The people one meets here on NL. Lol.

1 Like

Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by akinsmyk(m): 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
banmee:

See why i say your thoughts and comments are incomprehensible? Hypocrisy you say. Yet with no evidence to it. You just love pulling words out of you asss sha. You don't have to talk you know. Smh. The people one meets here on NL. Lol.

I'm done with you
Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by oyatz(m): 12:28am On Dec 28, 2018
Prof Okafor. . .May days be long sir.

veekid:

Okafor's Law already stated that once a man has had a woman, he can have her again at any time as easy as simultaneous equation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of DonJazzy And Dbanj In The Studio / Funke Akindele & JJC Vs Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: Who Did It Better? / Tobi Bakre And Banky W (Throwback & Recent Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.