Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Breaking: Recruitment In BBC News Nigeria. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Breaking: Recruitment In BBC News Nigeria. (821 Views)

Front Desk Officer Recruitment In A Leading Commercial Bank / Journalist Positions In BBC / Breaking News: Nigeria Police Force Has Released List Of Shortlisted Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Recruitment In BBC News Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2017
This is an important information that I ran into and decided to share it here for those that might need it:
BBC News in Nigeria (with offices in Lagos and Abuja) is starting igbo, yoruba and pidgin english service. Consequently, they are recruiting reporters, other journalism staff and some other recruitment. If you are qualified and are fluent in any of the languages I listed, be free to apply. I've put below, a detailed step-by-step direction on how to apply. Though they've started occasionally advertising the vacancies in some national dailies, but I noticed that the ads do not give enough info and proper direction on how to apply-they only just put their website there.
Here's a detailed step-by-step procedure on what to do and how to apply:
(1) Go to their website:
http://careerssearch.bbc.co.uk
(2) On the website, look for the link entitled "job search" and click on it. A page will come up that's entitled "job search", containing spaces you should fill-you don't have to fill every space actually, just some of them:
(2a) In the space entitled "contract type", select the option "all".
(2b) In the space entitled "job category", select the option "all categories".
(2c) In the space entitled "country", select the option "Nigeria".
(3) After selecting the options, click on "job search".
(4) Another page will come up, showing the full list of vacancies in BBC News, Nigeria and the locations for the vacancies-if it's in Lagos or if it's in Abuja as well as other details. You can check through and see what you wish to/can apply for and click on your choice/choices. Any of the vacancies that you click on, will open, showing comprehensive details of the particular vacancy including qualifications + other datails.
At the bottom, after the details, you'll see a link/option entitled "apply". Click on that and an application page will come up. I guess you know what to do from there-just follow the prompt you see there and go fill out their application and any other stuff that needs to be filled there.
I wish you guys all the best.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Work As Volunteer, Please Hire Me! / Just In: African Development Bank Nigeria Recruitment 2017 See Application Guide / Apply For The IDI 2018 Entrepreneurship/employee Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.