Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

I Support Evans The Kidnapper - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Support Evans The Kidnapper - Nnamdi Kanu (3588 Views)

Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter / GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Support Evans The Kidnapper - Nnamdi Kanu by POpikin: 9:34am On Jun 22, 2017
A thread by ipobexposed saying ipob support Evans the kidnapper.I want to correct his lie. https://www.nairaland.com/3875861/ipob-protest-support-evans-kidnapper

Ipob don't support Evans but we support his release.

Watch a video by Ada Biafra she begged for his release. She didn't support his crime thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGBq-2haDms
Re: I Support Evans The Kidnapper - Nnamdi Kanu by POpikin: 9:35am On Jun 22, 2017
Ignore IpobExposed and his YouTube scams. We don't support Evans but support his release

4 Likes

Re: I Support Evans The Kidnapper - Nnamdi Kanu by Michael004: 9:36am On Jun 22, 2017
Go and release him na

3 Likes

Re: I Support Evans The Kidnapper - Nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 9:37am On Jun 22, 2017
A criminal will definitely support a criminal

Igbos miscreants over to you

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Support Evans The Kidnapper - Nnamdi Kanu by mekaboy(m): 9:41am On Jun 22, 2017
Shame on you Ipob criminals. This is how you will be kidnapping igbos in Biafra.

A biafra that does not believe in justice and what is right. I wonder the type of evil society Nnamdi Kanu will create in the name of Biafra.

I asked what Nnamdi Kanu did for a living and nobody could tell.

Ndi Ori.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Support Evans The Kidnapper - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 22, 2017
Re: I Support Evans The Kidnapper - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 22, 2017
We no support am but make una release am.. Isn't that funny?

14 Likes

Re: I Support Evans The Kidnapper - Nnamdi Kanu by morbeta(m): 9:45am On Jun 22, 2017
Who is this ignoramus.....attention seeking old yam. if your hubby was among his victims will you have the mouth to say this shit.

19 Likes

Re: I Support Evans The Kidnapper - Nnamdi Kanu by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:47am On Jun 22, 2017
sexybbstar:
We no support am but make una release am.. Isn't that funny?
You don't fit in here, go back to your romance section cry
Re: I Support Evans The Kidnapper - Nnamdi Kanu by zombieHUNTER: 9:49am On Jun 22, 2017
Nobody supports Evans

Nobody wants him released

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Support Evans The Kidnapper - Nnamdi Kanu by cowardafonja: 9:51am On Jun 22, 2017
na hunger dey cause this thing. every idiott come dey post useless YouTube links upandown make dem see some revenue take chop grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Support Evans The Kidnapper - Nnamdi Kanu by Israeljones(m): 9:51am On Jun 22, 2017
.Popkin...u must have a pumpkin head which is without a brain for posting this rubbish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Support Evans The Kidnapper - Nnamdi Kanu by princeakins(m): 9:52am On Jun 22, 2017
morbeta:
Who is this ignoramus.....attention seeking old yam. if your hubby was among his victims will you have the mouth to say this shit.

It iz finished. Confused people

Re: I Support Evans The Kidnapper - Nnamdi Kanu by Nogodye(m): 9:52am On Jun 22, 2017
They are all criminals...i didn't mention names oo

1 Like

Re: I Support Evans The Kidnapper - Nnamdi Kanu by Saintsquare(m): 9:53am On Jun 22, 2017
The op might also be ipodexposed trying to hit up another bash on igbos

1 Like

Re: I Support Evans The Kidnapper - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 22, 2017
POpikin:

Is u and your IpobExposed that's foolish. not me and my Kanu. no moderator that ban me for insulting u back. Rubbish

You are a disgrace to yourself. Evans kidnapped only igbo business men and you want him released. Thunder fire that idiot that wants Evans released.

Shame on you.

I just found out you are Afonja masquerading as Ipob

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Support Evans The Kidnapper - Nnamdi Kanu by unohbethel(m): 10:05am On Jun 22, 2017
Michael004:
Listen to your self. You sure your brain is functioning well? You did not support Evan but you support his release. You and kanu are foolish.

meaning that ur president is the most foolish human wen he released some boko boys...some people and der reasoning sha!
Re: I Support Evans The Kidnapper - Nnamdi Kanu by alezzy13: 10:12am On Jun 22, 2017
Michael004:
Listen to your self. You sure your brain is functioning well? You did not support Evan but you support his release. You and kanu are foolish.

AS IN!! shocked shocked

In fact I'm shocked beyond words at the brazenness of it!!

1 Like

Re: I Support Evans The Kidnapper - Nnamdi Kanu by POpikin: 10:13am On Jun 22, 2017
unohbethel:

meaning that ur president is the most foolish human wen he released some boko boys...some people and der reasoning sha!

They can release Boko boys but can't release Evans

1 Like

Re: I Support Evans The Kidnapper - Nnamdi Kanu by POpikin: 10:14am On Jun 22, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
You are a disgrace to yourself. Evans kidnapped only igbo business men and you want him released. Thunder fire that idiot that wants Evans released.

Shame on you

Is u that is disgrace.
If u like watch IpobExposed videos allow him scam your gullible soul
Re: I Support Evans The Kidnapper - Nnamdi Kanu by ScotsReferendum: 10:16am On Jun 22, 2017
How does this stop the coming Referendum

All these lies can't stop IPOB and the Igbo quest for a better society

1 Like

Re: I Support Evans The Kidnapper - Nnamdi Kanu by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 10:18am On Jun 22, 2017
I am not suprised
Re: I Support Evans The Kidnapper - Nnamdi Kanu by charlieLegend(m): 10:18am On Jun 22, 2017
when Christ said "it is finish" on the cross, He was actually referring to your sense of reasoning.

u don't support him, but you demand that he should be release?

Biafrans still have a long hurdle to overcome

3 Likes

Re: I Support Evans The Kidnapper - Nnamdi Kanu by Dhayor001(m): 10:24am On Jun 22, 2017
How do you support the release of a self-confessed kidnapper, murderer, extortionist and armed robber extraordinaire but claim to not support his crimes?

This man fed off people's tears and sweat, threw families into unending agony and you want him back on the streets?

We are are own problems in this country.

2 Likes

Re: I Support Evans The Kidnapper - Nnamdi Kanu by unohbethel(m): 10:28am On Jun 22, 2017
POpikin:

can u pls tell me y?
Re: I Support Evans The Kidnapper - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 22, 2017
tongue Shame upon your type. Let the disgrace remain with you forever. You are sick. Evans ll be found guilty and jailed for Life
POpikin:

Is u that is disgrace.
If u like watch IpobExposed videos allow him scam your gullible soul

5 Likes

Re: I Support Evans The Kidnapper - Nnamdi Kanu by tinsel: 10:31am On Jun 22, 2017
POpikin:
Ignore IpobExposed and his YouTube scams. We don't support Evans but support his release
I don't know what to call you.
Re: I Support Evans The Kidnapper - Nnamdi Kanu by alezzy13: 10:32am On Jun 22, 2017
No that I support their unyielding chest-beating and boastful noisemaking, but I can say with some certainty that OP is out to mock the Igbos. A look at this his previous topics will give a clue. guy is just trolling. Don't want to believe Igbos can be this stuupid.
Re: I Support Evans The Kidnapper - Nnamdi Kanu by tinsel: 10:34am On Jun 22, 2017
POpikin:

Please check all those kidnapped. They are all igbos. Like I said before I don't know what to call you. How much did they give you to come here and talk nonsense.
Re: I Support Evans The Kidnapper - Nnamdi Kanu by Omofunaab2: 10:42am On Jun 22, 2017
I'm not surprised at all.. I have always known Ipob to be criminals... the few igbos that wants Evans punished only wants that because Evans's victims were mostly igbo

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Are Begging Imams To Stop Praying While Arresting And Flogging Pastors. / Nigeria Will Be A Chinese Outpost In The Upcoming World War / Buhari Resign We Are Tired Yull Edochie Holds Placard PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.