Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,374 members, 7,781,049 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:02 AM

Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler (51726 Views)

How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts / Pictures Of Osinbajo With 2Face, Mo Abudu and Laolu Senbanjo In Hollywood. / FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by DTaj: 2:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
The man referred to as "another colleague" is Mr. Yinka Asekun, who was nominated as an Ambassador by Osinbajo recently. He was the Chairman of WEMA Bank and resigned only last month after he was nominated as ambassador (and before his screening by the Senate).

Anyone who knows Acting President Osinbajo knows that he is an active member of Igbobi Old Boys Association and he maintained his friendship with majority of his classmates from that famous secondary school. He also relates well with old boys who were his junior in that school. In fact, he has helped (and has continued to help) so many of them in their professional endeavors (lawyers, bankers, consultants, engineers, educationists, lecturers, etc) from when he was a Law lecturer at LASU and UNILAG before Tinubu poached him as Commissioner for Justice/Attorney General of Lagos State.

Moral of the picture/story: "Never forget your friends from time of little beginnings/childhood; they are likely to be more loyal to you than new 'emergency' friends who would flock around you due to your money and influence and run fast (and abandon you) if your situation changes!"

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by blesseddimson86: 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
dealslip:
alot of people make the mistake of thinking Osinbajo came close to wealth because he was in government. Osinbajo was born with the proverbial silver spoon. His parents were wealthy. As at the 60s, he was attending Corona school, how many parents in this modern times can afford Corona not to talk of then. He is a modest man, that is why people think so. I learnt he is always fasting due to his spiritual inclination. which many moslems are doing presently, sometimes he is slim and some times he puts on. it sounds funny when because people grew up in poverty, they expect that every other person must have grown up in the same circumstance like them.

You just hit the nail on its head. I concur!!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by omenkaLives(m): 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
Bolustical:
Can someone please share a throwback picture of Evans and Nnamdi Kanu?

Heard they are close pals
Why you like trouble like this na? grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by unknown87: 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
Keneking:
Then he was a mere commissioner
Like its easy to get that appointment. Smh undecided

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by Orpe7(m): 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
Guess when u dont make it in life ure just another colleague grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by udemzyudex(m): 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
Papiikush:

Funny, Nigerians always thinking every slim person is malnourished.

He will feed your past, present and future generations for a decade without breaking a sweat grin

With Nigeria stolen money right?

Mtcheew, he should go and feed Dangote first.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by otokx(m): 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
Our Acting President is quite humble and amiable, may God continue to give him wisdom and direction.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by dealslip(f): 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
hardeycute:
Our leaders lack VISION only paper works

We have round pegs in square holes

Do you know it is their duty?they are not doing us a favour neither did anyone dragged him to contest

Are you a BMC crew?
I understand your greiviance. However, you know need to chill, we have a serious crisis right now. Any uncalculated move will leave Nigeria permanently destroyed. I feel insulted that I am even mentioned where BMC is mentioned. My previous post will let you know Buhari's opinion and I are parallel lines
Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by jpassion987: 4:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
They are all on Polo Shirts...Men with honors.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by seguno2: 4:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
sarrki:
I agree with you

He's Omoluabi eniyan

He buried his omoluabi when he worked for Tinubu as his Attorney General.
Did he not prepare the bogus pension law for Tinubu in 2007?
He is just as useless as all the other politicians who have impoverished us for their own personal benefit.
Do not be deceived.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by seguno2: 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
jpassion987:
They are all on Polo Shirts...Men with honors.

Wearing polo shirt is your sign of honour?
Chai, poverty is a bad thing, walahi.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by ephi321(f): 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
seguno2:

Wearing polo shirt is your sign of honour?
Chai, poverty is a bad thing, walahi.

lmaooo grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by imtfans(m): 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
dealslip:
alot of people make the mistake of thinking Osinbajo came close to wealth because he was in government. Osinbajo was born with the proverbial silver spoon. His parents were wealthy. As at the 60s, he was attending Corona school, how many parents in this modern times can afford Corona not to talk of then. He is a modest man, that is why people think so. I learnt he is always fasting due to his spiritual inclination. which many moslems are doing presently, sometimes he is slim and some times he puts on. it sounds funny when because people grew up in poverty, they expect that every other person must have grown up in the same circumstance like them.
...u were making sense before your last statement. na small remain, receive sense
Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by basty: 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
Homeboiy:
He looked malnourished @ D ist pix

Ibo and hatred, why won't people hate these animals for God's sake?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by dealslip(f): 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
imtfans:
...u were making sense before your last statement. na small remain, receive sense
Looks like I hit the nail on the head by describing your situation perfectly by the last statement.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by piagetskinner(m): 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
abeg someone should dig up the identity of this other colleague
Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by lazinny(m): 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
I don't get how every throw back is associated wit poverty, Do these men look poor? Better camera, fashion and age are at play not necessarily wealth
Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by Guk: 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
dealslip:

Good observation.

The 3 of them have been BFF.....They all grew up in middle class families; very cosmopolitan and well educated and widely traveled. They have never had to beg for bread as they were impressive scholars and had good careers. Fowler worked as a bank with Chartered bank (His Mum owns a successful school); Ade Asekun, who is now an Ambassador was Wema Bank Chairman and V.P worked as a successful lawyer; was S.A to Attorney Gen of Nigeria and earned good Dollars working for the UN in Somalia.

These are not your hungry politicians who have nothing to go back to in life after holding public office.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by asamaigho(m): 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
polo club ....real nigga
Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by asamaigho(m): 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
polo club ....real niggaz
Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by Mbediogu(m): 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
Bolustical:

Ordinary 'malnourished' president you people never got since 1966,

Same OBJ your lots called monkey ruled for 11 years,

Today the mere commissioner is leading the country,

I am sure the agitation for Biafra would cease if you can have just one (I mean 01) Eboe man call the shots in Aso Rock for just two months,

Hatred kills!

ok we don hear na. Corona and Oxford which one pass? This is the most rotten post of all times. Smells tribal.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by Johncuppa(m): 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
dealslip:

Looks like I hit the nail on the head by describing your situation perfectly by the last statement.
See you.
So it is a sin to come from a poor family background?
Tell me what you know about Jonathan, Obasanjo, Tinubu, Adeboye, Oyedepo et.al. background.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by steeltu(m): 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
UP IC!!!!!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by mechanics(m): 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
wow, really no condition is permanent.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by omoelerin1: 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
eagleeye2:
Ehhhhmmmm the silver spoon he was born with, no too help am for that first picture. I may be wrong, but he looks somehow somehow for the picture.
the society of that period was not like the contemprorary time where people worship money. the wealthy lived simple life. they would not build magnificient house with very tall fence.their children played together with the children of the poor.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by Bimpe29: 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
Such is life. No condition is permanent.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by IBreakRules: 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
Bolustical:
Can someone please share a throwback picture of Evans and Nnamdi Kanu?

Heard they are close pals
chaos man
Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by lamalang(m): 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
Polo, by Ralph lauren
Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by djkirkoo2(m): 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
dealslip:
But during 2015 general election, you people told us that Osibanjo & Buhari are broke. Then how come this silver spoon brouhaha is coming up now? I pity those gullible liking your post
Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by andy511(m): 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
dealslip:
Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by andy511(m): 10:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
imtfans:
Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by TijaniAbu: 11:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
dealslip:

Three thieves. Corona Gbagada could not be described as elite in the days when Gbagada was an undeveloped enclave like Otodo Gbame. Fake pastor shouldn't bother trying to rewrite his history, he looks like the wretch the cat dragged in. Once a midget always a midget.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) / Man Wears #KickBuhariOut2019 T-shirt; Nigerians React (Photos) / SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.