Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) (20106 Views)

Iyienu Mission Hospital, Anambra: Oldest Mission Hospital In Igboland (Photos) / SEPLAT To Build $1.2m Hospital In Imo State (Photos) / The Terrible/harmful Effects Of Postinor2: Factfinder1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by 247frolicboss(m): 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
This is reportedly the current state of the Central Hospital in Warri, Delta State. The photos were shared by a Facebook user named Christopher O. Okagbare.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/photos-of-terrible-state-of-central.html

Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by smartty68(m): 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
Our politicians go overseas for quality health care services yet neglecting theirs behind!

E resemble place wey pig dey do delivery. Mtchewww

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by wristbangle: 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
Very horrible sight cry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
...and there goes my lunch. angry

14 Likes

Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jesus! Nekwa atiti!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by Papiikush: 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
Is that a pool of blood in the first picture!

The doctors should be sacked and their license revoked. One basic feature of a hospital is NEAT SERENITY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by veekid(m): 2:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
And that state has a governor ooooo, beautiful nonsenses

2 Likes

Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by ItsawrapOutfit: 2:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
This looks more like an abandon building.

It is well with Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by naijaboy756: 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
smartty68:
Our politicians go overseas for quality health care services yet neglecting theirs behind!
Politicians like who?

1 Like

Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by Oladelson(m): 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
okay continu
Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
Oladelson:
okay continu

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by SEEDORF441(m): 2:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
Death trap hospital

3 Likes

Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by adem30: 2:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
Untill when we begins to be asking our governors questions, that's when we will be wise. They will keep on distracting us in the name of opposition and Religion. Whereas they receive there monthly allocation without doing anything

5 Likes

Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by chuksanambra: 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ibori is our son,
Uduaghan is our father,
Okowa is our brother,
Ayiri is richer than Dangote,
Tompolo is more powerful than the FG,
Hope you've all seen how these criminals leading you value your lives?

It is a fact that an abbatoir in Lagos is better than a surgical ward in Warri Central Hospital.

Keep defending criminals while they mortgage your children's future and use it to buy properties in Lagos.

If we don't kill corruption, corruption would kill us all.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by dkronicle(m): 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
blood of dog.. na animal dem dey treat there

5 Likes

Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by Ejirochocho(m): 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
WHEN WOULD NIGERIA BE A BETTER COUNTRY GOOOOON SELF

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by ephi321(f): 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
Very disgusting.

Meanwhile, I am sure the governor will be the first to fly abroad for medical treatment for simple headache.

What do you expect? Afterall, the president does the same. Very useless leaders.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by Thunderdick(m): 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
Please Can I Shoot Horror Movie There

2 Likes

Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
Terribly terrible
Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by eleojo23: 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
Op, why did you post this thing when I am having my lunch? sad

You will pay for this food that I could not eat! sad
Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by Roon9(m): 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ifeanyi Okowa is the worst curse that has ever befallen Deltas. I mean Uduaghan was a very bad administrator but this uptight unforgiving, unyielding governor is straight out of Satan's kitchen. I do hope he answers one day.... O boy! He must pay cry

2 Likes

Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by undefeated(m): 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
ok
Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
chuksanambra:
Ibori is our son
His stolen billions would have done a lot.

1 Like

Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by Inani(m): 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
The elite in Nigeria are united while the common people are not,fighting each other and supporting the corrupt elite.

4 Likes

Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by eleojo23: 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
This is why health professionals leave this country to practice abroad.
Why should a professional work in this place that looks like a pig house? sad

5 Likes

Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by malakus(m): 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
hmm
Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by medolab90(m): 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
terrible
Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by ShoBabba(m): 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nigeria my country... This na today
Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by Oladelson(m): 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
[quote author=DONSMITH123 post=57752663][/quote]

ehyaaa, bro abeg try am nw

1 Like

Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by liftedhigh: 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
What! shocked
Re: The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) by Iceman2017(m): 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2017

Okowa or okoroawusa is a pig that don't know his root.
His major agenda is to serve his northern masters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Suffered 3rd Degree Burns & Had 4 Surgical Procedures' Burn Survivor / Benin Hospital Withholds Corpse Of 12-Year-Old Over ₦400,000 Hospital Bill / The Dirtiest Things You Touch Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.