Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Are You In Need Of Loan To Finance Your Projects? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Are You In Need Of Loan To Finance Your Projects? (5448 Views)

History As Lagos Raises N100 Billion Bond To Finance Infrastructure. / Loan To Finance Your Investment Without Collateral At Low Interest Rate. / Loan To Finance Your Investment Without Collateral At Low Interest Rate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In Need Of Loan To Finance Your Projects? by LeonOgu(m): 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
The opportunity is here for you to maximize at Collateral Limited. Get any amount of loan facility you desire today with a valid asset for collateral.

Note: there's 10% monthly interest charge

Don't let that need bug you, get a loan!

Call us now on; 07067789147 or 08090578287
Re: Are You In Need Of Loan To Finance Your Projects? by bencarson007(m): 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
Why not tell us in details what you do and the terms and conditions and we know how to do business with you
Besides your numbers ring without pick up
Work on your customer service... It is a mobile phone for a reason and not a land line.
#Respects sir

2 Likes

Re: Are You In Need Of Loan To Finance Your Projects? by LeonOgu(m): 10:06am On Jun 23, 2017
bencarson007:
Why not tell us in details what you do and the terms and conditions and we know how to do business with you
Besides your numbers ring without pick up
Work on your customer service... It is a mobile phone for a reason and not a land line.
#Respects sir

Very sorry over that, we can talk more better on phone. Thanks
Re: Are You In Need Of Loan To Finance Your Projects? by LeonOgu(m): 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
On
Re: Are You In Need Of Loan To Finance Your Projects? by LeonOgu(m): 10:31am On Jun 24, 2017
With a valid collateral
Re: Are You In Need Of Loan To Finance Your Projects? by Olooyo: 10:12am On Jun 25, 2017
I need the loan of 250k and have a plot of land in Ibadan as collateral. My no is 08181774998.
Thanks.
Re: Are You In Need Of Loan To Finance Your Projects? by humanspirit: 6:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
i need a loan of 200k but do not have any tangible asset as colateral here but in my state edo state, but have my Bsc certificate with second class upper in accounting. Can i be consider granted the loan for a mobile transfer business?
Re: Are You In Need Of Loan To Finance Your Projects? by LeonOgu(m): 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
We consider a car or jewelry
Re: Are You In Need Of Loan To Finance Your Projects? by LeonOgu(m): 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
Please call only, don't send SMS
Re: Are You In Need Of Loan To Finance Your Projects? by LeonOgu(m): 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
Please we don't consider properties. Strictly gold jewelry's and cars
Re: Are You In Need Of Loan To Finance Your Projects? by LeonOgu(m): 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
Offer is on
Re: Are You In Need Of Loan To Finance Your Projects? by LeonOgu(m): 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
At your service
Re: Are You In Need Of Loan To Finance Your Projects? by LeonOgu(m): 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
A beautiful month to you all
Re: Are You In Need Of Loan To Finance Your Projects? by LeonOgu(m): 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
Get a loan now
Re: Are You In Need Of Loan To Finance Your Projects? by LeonOgu(m): 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
Get a loan for your project now
Re: Are You In Need Of Loan To Finance Your Projects? by purestone(f): 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
Friends please help me I need a loan of 250k to start up a business I will pay back in 6 months time with my land as a collateral, am based in im based in imo state, here's my email sharonpurestone@gmail.com .com tnx
Re: Are You In Need Of Loan To Finance Your Projects? by LeonOgu(m): 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
Sorry we consider cars and jewelries for collateral
Re: Are You In Need Of Loan To Finance Your Projects? by LeonOgu(m): 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
At your service
Re: Are You In Need Of Loan To Finance Your Projects? by LeonOgu(m): 10:37am On Jul 06, 2017
To any amount
Re: Are You In Need Of Loan To Finance Your Projects? by smithclito: 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
are people really sick in here . 10% interest per month . meaning in 10 month you have made all r capital just from interest on loan . Lol . Nigeria shaaaaa.

3 Likes

Re: Are You In Need Of Loan To Finance Your Projects? by LeonOgu(m): 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
Have a nice day
Re: Are You In Need Of Loan To Finance Your Projects? by globalkay(m): 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
If you people actually ve interest of humans at heart you would consider start up entrepreneurs and individuals with landed properties at a developed area. .. And with this your 10% monthly charges.. It's not helping matters if it's only cars n gold u want as collateral.
Re: Are You In Need Of Loan To Finance Your Projects? by LeonOgu(m): 10:11am On Jul 08, 2017
globalkay:
If you people actually ve interest of humans at heart you would consider start up entrepreneurs and individuals with landed properties at a developed area. .. And with this your 10% monthly charges.. It's not helping matters if it's only cars n gold u want as collateral.

We've done a lot of business with properties
Re: Are You In Need Of Loan To Finance Your Projects? by LeonOgu(m): 4:15am On Jul 10, 2017
We do up to 10m
Re: Are You In Need Of Loan To Finance Your Projects? by LeonOgu(m): 10:13am On Jul 12, 2017
A loan is secured when there's a valid collateral

1 Like

Re: Are You In Need Of Loan To Finance Your Projects? by LeonOgu(m): 4:48am On Jul 14, 2017
Good morning all
Re: Are You In Need Of Loan To Finance Your Projects? by LeonOgu(m): 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
Have a wonderful weekend
Re: Are You In Need Of Loan To Finance Your Projects? by LeonOgu(m): 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
We do up to 10m
Re: Are You In Need Of Loan To Finance Your Projects? by LeonOgu(m): 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
Please if you don't have a valid collateral like car or jewelry, don't border calling us
Re: Are You In Need Of Loan To Finance Your Projects? by sellamarket(m): 8:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
If your service is real, listing it here: https://ioumoney.com.ng will be a good idea.
Re: Are You In Need Of Loan To Finance Your Projects? by LeonOgu(m): 7:36am On Jul 18, 2017
We're ready to serve you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Business/investment Can Young Undergradute, Do With 70thousand Naira. / Opportunity For Asset Investors To Own Apartment&Duplex In Ajah @Urban Prime One / Let's Talk Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.