Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Movingbet Are Scammers.see Proof (photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Movingbet Are Scammers.see Proof (photos) (5910 Views)

Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool / I Won NGN11,000 Today With This App, Daily Sure Tips, See Proof / List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movingbet Are Scammers.see Proof (photos) by mespusinglez(m): 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
ever since I register with moving bet I was unable to withdraw my fund.
even after contacting them they said they are working on it till date no progress.
below are the screen shots of my transaction with them.

pls guys tell me.
which bookies takes more than a month to withdraw?
although they said in less than 1 hours but since 1st may till date my withdrawal is still pending.
quit MOVINGBET guys
#mespu_advice

Re: Movingbet Are Scammers.see Proof (photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
Its just 14k, just move on & eat ur losses, betting is never the answer
Re: Movingbet Are Scammers.see Proof (photos) by Swagzee: 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
I depostit N5,000 mtn and i logout for a while and want to login again an see if d money has reflect on my accnt... But the mssg a got was ''ACCOUNT SUSPENDED YOU MIGHT HAVE ISSUE RELATED TO WITHDRAW WITH YOUR NAME, CONTACT US SUPPORT@MOVINGBET.COM. I call their number i saw on their web site but is always switch off
and i send them email. Uptill now no reply from the my 5k is in the accnt. Pls does anyone have another means of contacting them? Or how to send the proper mail maybe i dnt knw how to send the mail plss someshould help me.
My email:emmanuelushie1188@gmail.com
thanks in advance
Re: Movingbet Are Scammers.see Proof (photos) by Swagzee: 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
I depostit N5,000 mtn and i logout for a while and want to login again an see if d money has reflect on my accnt... But the mssg a got was ''ACCOUNT SUSPENDED YOU MIGHT HAVE ISSUE RELATED TO WITHDRAW WITH YOUR NAME, CONTACT US SUPPORT@MOVINGBET.COM. I call their number i saw on their web site but is always switch off and i send them email. Uptill now no reply from the my 5k is in the accnt. Pls does anyone have another means of contacting them ? Or how do i send them the proper mail maybe i dnt knw how to send the mail plss someshould help me. My email:emmanuelushie1188@gmail.com thanks in advance
Re: Movingbet Are Scammers.see Proof (photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
Swagzee:
I depostit N5,000 mtn and i logout for a while and want to login
again an see if d money has reflect on my accnt... But the mssg
a got was ''ACCOUNT SUSPENDED YOU MIGHT HAVE ISSUE
RELATED TO WITHDRAW WITH YOUR NAME, CONTACT US
SUPPORT@MOVINGBET.COM. I call their number i saw on their
web site but is always switch off
and i send them email. Uptill now no reply from the my 5k is in
the accnt. Pls does anyone have another means of contacting
them ? Or how do i send them the proper mail maybe i dnt knw
how to send the mail plss someshould help me.
thanks in advance
now dst ponzi and mom has ripped pple off guys are creating sites to steal from pple...so guys stick to bet naija and oders we know

1 Like

Re: Movingbet Are Scammers.see Proof (photos) by Ensho: 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
U Guys Should Relax,they Ar Just MOVING Ur Funds To The Promised Land.

1 Like

Re: Movingbet Are Scammers.see Proof (photos) by Dekadet(m): 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
thanks for this info. nairabet, marrybet and bet9ja here I come running back to you like the prodigal son
Re: Movingbet Are Scammers.see Proof (photos) by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 01, 2017
It's not only moving bet that is responsible for this illicit activity.Bet9ja,nairaland and some bookies are doing it too.When I won 2k in my bet9ja account and I wanted to withdraw 1k from it, I was informed that I could only withdraw above 5k.Even when you play in their shops they always find it difficult to pay your winnings instantly.They will tell you to come back that they have taken their sales to the banks.They pray for punters to be loosing.
Re: Movingbet Are Scammers.see Proof (photos) by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 01, 2017
Swagzee:
I depostit N5,000 mtn and i logout for a while and want to login again an see if d money has reflect on my accnt... But the mssg a got was ''ACCOUNT SUSPENDED YOU MIGHT HAVE ISSUE RELATED TO WITHDRAW WITH YOUR NAME, CONTACT US SUPPORT@MOVINGBET.COM. I call their number i saw on their web site but is always switch off
and i send them email. Uptill now no reply from the my 5k is in the accnt. Pls does anyone have another means of contacting them? Or how to send the proper mail maybe i dnt knw how to send the mail plss someshould help me.
thanks in advance
Before you deposit fund in any of this naija bookies,always find time to know if they are registered with the Nigerian lotteries commission.
Re: Movingbet Are Scammers.see Proof (photos) by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 01, 2017
Dekadet:
thanks for this info. nairabet, marrybet and bet9ja here I come running back to you like the prodigal son
They are not different.
Re: Movingbet Are Scammers.see Proof (photos) by aluko360(m): 11:52am On Oct 01, 2017
if it is not broke dont try to fix it.....
As at the last check Bet9ja, nairabat, merrybet still dey pay without issues.
Re: Movingbet Are Scammers.see Proof (photos) by Swagzee: 8:49am On Oct 02, 2017
Thanks everyone for your support...
But they truth is i lost my five jst noting
Pls anyone knw to send mail to them? Becouse the dont respone to my mails, no reply it over a 2week+ now pls any person with their current mail or contact pls...
Re: Movingbet Are Scammers.see Proof (photos) by Bestchoice4me(m): 10:58am On Oct 02, 2017
mespusinglez:
ever since I register with moving bet I was unable to withdraw my fund.
even after contacting them they said they are working on it till date no progress.
below are the screen shots of my transaction with them.

pls guys tell me.
which bookies takes more than a month to withdraw?
although they said in less than 1 hours but since 1st may till date my withdrawal is still pending.
quit MOVINGBET guys
#mespu_advice
Yes,dey are bigtime scammers,I've used it aslo,dey do me wayo..Even with the way their website looks like,one should knw dey are scammers,but,I joined dem because of d fact..dnt judge a book by it's cover..It shall not be well with all of u.

1 Like

Re: Movingbet Are Scammers.see Proof (photos) by Hemmataiwo10(m): 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2019
pawabet is better when it come to paying customer(20 minute ur money is already in ur bank account)

(1) (Reply)

China Vs Usa In 2008 Olympics / 18+ Photos: Upcoming Nollywood Actress Who Posed Nude For A Magazine Cover Says / This Team Can Be Better Than 94 - Keshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.