Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? (7567 Views)

Pleases Bloggers, What's The Best Tool/site You Use For Keyword Research? / Bloggers What The Highest Google Adsense Earning You Have , Send Screenshot / Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by kayo80(m): 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hello guys. I know Google Adsense sends earnings on the 21st of the month, but i want to know when you usually get it in your dorm account here in nigeria.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by kayo80(m): 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hmm
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by Sunday172(m): 12:00am On Jun 23, 2017
Got mine today 22nd June

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by unilagsforum(m): 2:02am On Jun 23, 2017
Sunday172:
Got mine today 22nd June

Which bank do u use? Is it a domiciliary account?
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by Sunday172(m): 4:41am On Jun 23, 2017
unilagsforum:

Which bank do u use? Is it a domiciliary account?
gtb domiciliary acct

2 Likes

Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by TheHistorian(m): 7:28am On Jun 23, 2017
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by adeSoft2yk: 7:28am On Jun 23, 2017
got mine too yesterday 22nd June... i am using zenith bank dorm acct
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 23, 2017
I'm here to look figures
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by helphelp: 7:30am On Jun 23, 2017
Here to read
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 23, 2017
Good people of nairaland.com, please I need your help here. https://www.nairaland.com/3877035/need-serious-financial-assistance
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by nototribalist: 7:34am On Jun 23, 2017
It's not by when they get it, to me it's by how much are they making a month
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by webincomeplus(m): 7:35am On Jun 23, 2017
I use GTB, and my account gets credited about 24 hours after Adsense pays.

2 Likes

Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by Costello559(m): 7:35am On Jun 23, 2017
How much abeg
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by crazyABO(m): 7:36am On Jun 23, 2017
Everybody don turn blogger grin Iyen na nice cool

4 Likes

Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by osile2012: 7:36am On Jun 23, 2017
I froze mine, want to use it to buy a house. grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by haryomikun(m): 7:36am On Jun 23, 2017
I don't ever get earnings.... and that's because I sell AdSense... verified UK AdSense mostly...

Message me on whatsapp on +2347068416632 to get started...
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by Quality20(m): 7:36am On Jun 23, 2017
This blogging of a thing catches my fancy, but what range of money do you guys make monthly frm Google adsense?
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by haryomikun(m): 7:37am On Jun 23, 2017
kayo80:
Hello guys. I know Google Adsense sends earnings on the 21st of the month, but i want to know when you usually get it in your dorm account here in nigeria.

Thanks in advance.
ask about the UK and USA adsense guys lol. when their earnings dey reach their payoneer
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by alBHAGDADI: 7:39am On Jun 23, 2017
My question is, how much traffic do you guys get in a month and how much do you getbfrom adsense monthly?
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by rozayx5(m): 7:39am On Jun 23, 2017
undecided

everyday

Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by jiblotech: 7:39am On Jun 23, 2017
Are you looking for a web designer?
Are you looking for a graphics designer?
Are you looking for a content writer?
whatsapp Jiblo -- +2348132728113

1 Like

Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by maxwell767(m): 7:42am On Jun 23, 2017
Some blogs are not even approved undecided
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 23, 2017
We get adsense Monthly email alert on 21 of every month , while UBA alerts us maybe 3 days later . We earn decent $$$ from http://www.gadgetsng.com/
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by Ebukax(f): 7:44am On Jun 23, 2017
The earnings r usually sent out every 21st day so it depends on when it reaches your acc
Well Nigerian AdSense available for sale check my signature
110$ bitcoin available too
I will design a nice niche blog for you for a little money

1 Like

Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 23, 2017
Depends on amount of Traffic u get and from where ,O ur traffic at http://www.gadgetsng.com/ is majorly from Nigeria ,so we dont earn as much as those that gets regular traffic from US or UK
Quality20:
This blogging of a thing catches my fancy, but what range of money do you guys make monthly frm Google adsense?
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by Ebukax(f): 7:48am On Jun 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
My question is, how much traffic do you guys get in a month and how much do you getbfrom adsense monthly?
You can make 5k$ monthly you can make 100$ month Linda Ikeji makes 8m to 9million naira monthly on AdSense u can make 50k$ monthly from AdSense
Every thing depends on your hard work
Me I make 300 to 500$ monthly
Nigerian adsense availBle for sale i will create a money spinning niche blog for you

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by ibietela2(m): 7:53am On Jun 23, 2017
21st, if it's a business day and payment was initiated on time i get it that day maybe because na less than $200
Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by RisMas(m): 7:53am On Jun 23, 2017
21st of Every Month, except it falls on weekend cool cool

1 Like

Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by SamUtaji: 8:07am On Jun 23, 2017
Got mine 22nd June - Zenith Dom Acct

www.careersnig.com

1 Like

Re: Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? by kayo80(m): 8:15am On Jun 23, 2017
Sunday172:
Got mine today 22nd June

Yea...me too. I was so happy, cos that public holiday next week would have prolonged the payment longer if it hadnt come in yesterday or today.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Add More Cross Columns To Your Blog / It’s Amazing, Websites Can Now Accept Interswitch Payments Free! / What 18 Months Of Tech Blogging Has Taught Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.