Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

My Boss Is In Love With Me - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Boss Is In Love With Me (3707 Views)

My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date / Please Help! My Boss Is Scared I Will Replace Her / My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Is In Love With Me by sweetmum(f): 10:20am On Jan 26, 2010
my friend's boss has been showing interest in her after 3 months that she started working with thier company.on friday his girlfriend came to her during lunch break and was begging her, to leave the guy alone,but the man did not tell her anything about relationship.guys what do u think she should do,should she confront the boss and ask him what he told the girlfriend?
Re: My Boss Is In Love With Me by Spyker: 10:45am On Jan 26, 2010
The guy has said nothing and you want to go and ask him. No way, don't do that, just ignore them. Are you sure you are not interested in your Boss?
Re: My Boss Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 26, 2010
Spyker:

The guy has said nothing and you want to go and ask him. No way, don't do that, just ignore them. Are you sure you are not interested in your Boss?

i was gonna ask the same thing. especially since the boss is single.

being an employer myself,i know how this girls proposition their bosses and later make it seem it was the boss after them in the first place tongue
Re: My Boss Is In Love With Me by MonogramDoctor(m): 11:36am On Jan 26, 2010
Sweetmum, you didnot tell us the whole truth so that we men make know what to advice.

All the same, I am telling you that if you are not interested in your boss you will not know that your boss is interested in you.
Re: My Boss Is In Love With Me by corrall(f): 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2010
Monogram Doctor:

Sweetmum, you didnot tell us the whole truth so that we men make know what to advice.

All the same, I am telling you that if you are not interested in your boss you will not know that your boss is interested in you.

I don't agree with u there, I am passing through the same thing with my boss and trust me i am not interested. In my case he is an elderly man with big kids and he does everything possible to have his way with me. There was a time he was so mean to me in the office, just cos i told him i can only see him as a father, and not as he wants. if i greet him sometimes, he wouldn't answer me, shouts at me at any given opportunity. Right now, he has realized that showing all that behavior will not change me, so he tries to be extra nice now, still having the hope that one day it will happen.

So my dear, whether u show signs of interest or not, it wont stop the man from disturbing you.
Re: My Boss Is In Love With Me by MonogramDoctor(m): 6:58pm On Jan 27, 2010
Sure, your boss who is a married man did that attempt because of your mode of dressing.

Let us tell ourselve the simple truth, "the way you dress will determine the way you will be address".

Good, you might say that the man has no self control. I agree with you. But let me ask you this simple question. Have you seen where they put monkey and banana together and nothing happen to it.

In a nutshell, the man saw your expose body and thought that you are one of them.

Who is to be blame?

Lets learn to dress well always.
Re: My Boss Is In Love With Me by Ziggyjoel(f): 10:55am On Jan 28, 2010
Tell ur friend that I said she's in big trouble shocked
Re: My Boss Is In Love With Me by corrall(f): 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2010
Monogram Doctor:

Sure, your boss who is a married man did that attempt because of your mode of dressing.

Let us tell ourselve the simple truth, "the way you dress will determine the way you will be address".

Good, you might say that the man has no self control. I agree with you. But let me ask you this simple question. Have you seen where they put monkey and banana together and nothing happen to it.

In a nutshell, the man saw your expose body and thought that you are one of them.

Who is to be blame?

Lets learn to dress well always.

Are you listening to yourself? This is a work place we are talking about and not a hang-out or a club. I dress formal to work, skirt suit, or trouser suit like every other girl he has 'chased' there, so mode of dressing has absolutely nothing to do with it, a he-goat is always a he-goat, even if you are a stick with a hole somewhere on your body. I don't know what you mean by exposed body, please could u kindly explain that. thank you.
Re: My Boss Is In Love With Me by Ameena(f): 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2010
MY DEAR, ALMOST 90% OF THESE MEN BOSSES ARE LIKE DAT O! WHETHER MARRIED OR NOT, IT RI;Y DOESN'T MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE. I'M GOING THRU EXACTLY THE SAME TING WITH MY BOSS IN THE OFFICE EXCEPT DAT HE IS AN EXCEPTIONAL HE-GOAT DAT WANTS 2 PRACTICALLY SLEEP WITH ALL THE FEMALES IN THE ORGANIZATION.
IT IS LEFT FOR U 2 STAND UR GROUND & MAKE HIM UNDERSTAND DAT U ARE NOT DAT KIND OF GIRL cool cool
Re: My Boss Is In Love With Me by Ameena(f): 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2010
MY DEAR, ALMOST 90% OF THESE MEN BOSSES ARE LIKE DAT O! WHETHER MARRIED OR NOT, IT RI;Y DOESN'T MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE. I'M GOING THRU EXACTLY THE SAME TING WITH MY BOSS IN THE OFFICE EXCEPT DAT HE IS AN EXCEPTIONAL HE-GOAT DAT WANTS 2 PRACTICALLY SLEEP WITH ALL THE  FEMALES IN THE ORGANIZATION.
IT IS LEFT FOR U 2 STAND UR GROUND & MAKE HIM UNDERSTAND DAT U ARE NOT DAT KIND OF GIRL cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Having Certificates On Professional Courses. / Gtbank Training School / Tips To Pass API Exams (510 & 570) API Is American Petroleum Institute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.