Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Is There Really Only One God (everyone Z Welcomed) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Really Only One God (everyone Z Welcomed) (4283 Views)

David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) / TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Really Only One God (everyone Z Welcomed) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
The creator of the universe is the supreme deity or being in every religion and every theological/philosophical doctrine . Any god beside the creator of the universe is man made .

End of story .
How do we know the exact God that created this universe gaan self.

I solemnly believe (99%) that Panku is the creator of the universe. Hope I'm right if I call him that God and Yahweh man-made

2 Likes

Re: Is There Really Only One God (everyone Z Welcomed) by OtemAtum: 8:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
The GREATEST ENERGY called GOD is the creator of all personal gods found in the religious books. Vishnu, Allah, Yahweh, Atum, Mazda, Iweya, Olorun, Eshu, Nzame and other millions of gods and goddesses came into being by the God of the BIG BANG(great energy).
Below is a screenshot from the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Only One God (everyone Z Welcomed) by GodsMopol: 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
luvmijeje:

What you claim doesn't matter. The taste of a food is known through the taste buds.

Our God have proven himself again and again in the life of His children. Billions of people cannot be wrong. If there is nothing there we won't have millions giving their life to Christ again and again without the use of force.

What you think doesn't Mara.. .. .. ..It's what we know. It's what we have seen.

In the absence of no other objection, this remains my final answer, Court!!!!

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Only One God (everyone Z Welcomed) by obinna58(m): 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

And see their idea or conception about the creator as the real one .

Anyway , I'm done with this lame argument believe what you want to believe bro .
Religionist and their display of hypocritical attitude why are u finding it hard to say that ur god is the only true God, just like Godsmopol admitted
Instead
U tagged it lame and off u ran cheesy
Re: Is There Really Only One God (everyone Z Welcomed) by obinna58(m): 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

There is only one almighty God.
How he is viewed by people differs, but it does not change who he is.
U disagreeing with our fellow hardcore religionist

Godsmopol hope u there
Re: Is There Really Only One God (everyone Z Welcomed) by GodsMopol: 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

There is only one almighty God.
How he is viewed by people differs, but it does not change who he is.

I'm beginning to see what Obinna58 is driving at,

You saying that there is one almighty God and that Almighty God is been viewed in many ways by various people, you are indirectly saying, there is many almighty God and each religion has its own almighty God and that would translate to many almighty God, because to every individual, whatever they view to be almighty God, you agree with them that that is their almighty God.

I would have love to know your religion, but I believe its the kettle gang, well, do you know that the Jesus in the Bible is different from who Muslims call Isah, and moreso, Jesus came to the earth, doing good and healing the sick, if Mohammed was actually to be greater than Jesus, Somehow Mohammed won't have gone to a cave seeking God, Jesus from age 12 understood everything about who He is, but mohammed is too clueless for my likening, changing jobs, killing people and enforcing religion on people forcibly.

Mohammed was a Christian, cause Paul took the gospel to Arabia, but Muslims has never ceased from their violence, Nigeria should have been a Christian country if not for men like Usman Dan Fodio who killed many innocent lives and those captured had no other option but to turn to allah, the god of forced worship

obinna, I'm kinda having bad network
Re: Is There Really Only One God (everyone Z Welcomed) by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
GodsMopol:

You saying that there is one almighty God and that Almighty God is been viewed in many ways by various people, you are indirectly saying, there is many almighty God and each religion has its own almighty God and that would translate to many almighty God, because to every individual, whatever they view to be almighty God, you agree with them that that is their almighty God.

I would have love to know your religion, but I believe its the kettle gang, well, do you know that the Jesus in the Bible is different from who Muslims call Isah, and moreso, Jesus came to the earth, doing good and healing the sick, if Mohammed was actually to be greater than Jesus, Somehow Mohammed won't have gone to a cave seeking God, Jesus from age 12 understood everything about who He is, but mohammed is too clueless for my likening, changing jobs, killing people and enforcing religion on people forcibly.

Mohammed was a Christian, cause Paul took the gospel to Arabia, but Muslims has never ceased from their violence, Nigeria should have been a Christian country if not for men like Usman Dan Fodio who killed many innocent lives and those captured had no other option but to turn to allah, the god of forced worship

When and where did I say there is more than one almighty God.

Imagine a modern TV set in pre Faraday Europe.
Some will use it as a box, others a stool, some a mirror, has it stopped it from being a TV set, no.
Until someone who knows what a TV is, comes around, it will continously be misused.

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Only One God (everyone Z Welcomed) by obinna58(m): 10:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
GodsMopol:

U got it wrong on me bro I'm an atheist trying to let the religionists understand how confused the are base on the aspect of God/gods,
The trash u wrote above can be considered as an act of justification which I'm sure that if any Muslim were opportuned to express his/her opinion, he/she will tell how fake Jesus is with his own side of positive evidence,
U must be high on something, maybe drunk or so but I will advise u to drop ur phone somewhere safe, stretch urself, lie down to the bed and have a nice sleep,
2moro when u wakeup, wash ur face, revise what u wrote above do the revision again and retype to me.
Re: Is There Really Only One God (everyone Z Welcomed) by Nobody: 2:04am On Jun 23, 2017
Hi Obinna58,
My old moniker is gone....deactivated.
This is the only one I use now....
Anyhow, I think the only way to truly know if there's one true God is to sincerely pray for the Holy Spirit to reveal it.
Cause everyone feels that their "god" is the only true "god".
But there is only "1"....the God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob as the only true God.. smiley
Re: Is There Really Only One God (everyone Z Welcomed) by GodsMopol: 3:33am On Jun 23, 2017
obinna58:

U got it wrong on me bro I'm an atheist trying to let the religionists understand how confused the are base on the aspect of God/gods,
The trash u wrote above can be considered as an act of justification which I'm sure that if any Muslim were opportuned to express his/her opinion, he/she will tell how fake Jesus is with his own side of positive evidence,
U must be high on something, maybe drunk or so but I will advise u to drop ur phone somewhere safe, stretch urself, lie down to the bed and have a nice sleep,
2moro when u wakeup, wash ur face, revise what u wrote above do the revision again and retype to me.

Who cares what your opinion is, call it trash or whatever, about me being high, well, one of the rules in argument is, you don't attack peoples personality, and by the way, those your command prompt, not here, take your BS elsewhere
Re: Is There Really Only One God (everyone Z Welcomed) by GodsMopol: 3:45am On Jun 23, 2017
adepeter26:

How do we know the exact God that created this universe gaan self.

I solemnly believe (99%) that Panku is the creator of the universe. Hope I'm right if I call him that God and Yahweh man-made

the last time I checked, you were sailing on ship FSM, are you now on another ship(panku) to Tashish
Re: Is There Really Only One God (everyone Z Welcomed) by OtemAtum: 3:52am On Jun 23, 2017
GodsMopol:

the last time I checked, you were sailing on ship FSM, are you now on another ship(panku) to Tashish
pls don't derail the thread. Just say something relating to the topic cool
Re: Is There Really Only One God (everyone Z Welcomed) by GodsMopol: 4:00am On Jun 23, 2017
OtemAtum:

trust me bro, I have said it all. Jesus is the only way and the only way, if anyone is considering another way, I believe someday they would have the gospel preached to them. In the days of TL Osborne, countless muslim gave their life to Christ, submitting at the feet of Jesus, the reason is, Jesus is the only way.

joshuamediaministries.org/facetoface/appearances/tlosborn
Re: Is There Really Only One God (everyone Z Welcomed) by GodsMopol: 4:08am On Jun 23, 2017
OtemAtum:

I have said it all and I would continually say is, Jesus is Lord, before the coming of missionaries to Nigeria, there have been thousands of possessed land with evil spirits, such as them Babalola and those historic facts about how noises are been heard inside rocks, and Christianity wipe them off. I would say, the level of killing of missionaries and the unwillingness of missionaries to go to strange place where they have not experienced the power of the gospel is what result in the presence of this religions, and many people are living those religions and gradually coming to the light

www.joshuamediaministries.org/facetoface/appearances/tlosborn
Re: Is There Really Only One God (everyone Z Welcomed) by OtemAtum: 4:16am On Jun 23, 2017
GodsMopol:

trust me bro, I have said it all. Jesus is the only way and the only way, if anyone is considering another way, I believe someday they would have the gospel preached to them. In the days of TL Osborne, countless muslim gave their life to Christ, submitting at the feet of Jesus, the reason is, Jesus is the only way.

joshuamediaministries.org/facetoface/appearances/tlosborn

Sorry to say, but you have not started the journey to self realization and spirituality at all. If you have begun, you would have discarded the bolded fallacy and see God directly as yourself. The way to God Almighty is inherent in everyone and anyone. It is only the ignorant people who go through another person rather than themselves. You haven't started the journey to realising yourself at all, just like the rest of the sheeple.

I OTEM am the way to God Almighty the father of Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Atum, Moloch, Eshu, Olorun, etc. but I am not the only way to God Almighty.
Re: Is There Really Only One God (everyone Z Welcomed) by luvmijeje(f): 6:36am On Jun 23, 2017
obinna58:

Zombies, so u are going by the logic that if billions of people are eating sheets, why wouldn't i be part of them without having a second thought abt it.
Olodo! it's obvious you graduated through the back of the school.

Re-read my statement and ensure not to miss the last paragraph.
Re: Is There Really Only One God (everyone Z Welcomed) by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:39am On Jun 23, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

When and where did I say there is more than one almighty God.

Imagine a modern TV set in pre Faraday Europe.
Some will use it as a box, others a stool, some a mirror, has it stopped it from being a TV set, no.
Until someone who knows what a TV is, comes around, it will continously be misused.
OtemAtum:

Sorry to say, but you have not started the journey to self realization and spirituality at all. If you have begun, you would have discarded the bolded fallacy and see God directly as yourself. The way to God Almighty is inherent in everyone and anyone. It is only the ignorant people who go through another person rather than themselves. You haven't started the journey to realising yourself at all, just like the rest of the sheeple.

I OTEM am the way to God Almighty the father of Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Atum, Moloch, Eshu, Olorun, etc. but I am not the only way to God Almighty.
obinna58:

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Only One God (everyone Z Welcomed) by obinna58(m): 9:04am On Jun 23, 2017
GodsMopol:

Who cares what your opinion is, call it trash or whatever, about me being high, well, one of the rules in argument is, you don't attack peoples personality, and by the way, those your command prompt, not here, take your BS elsewhere
smiley
I was frustrated about the Jesus v Mohammed comparism, U ryt abt the rules anyway, sorry I used the wrong words

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Only One God (everyone Z Welcomed) by obinna58(m): 9:32am On Jun 23, 2017
Ngo40:
Hi Obinna58,
My old moniker is gone....deactivated.
This is the only one I use now....
Anyhow, I think the only way to truly know if there's one true God is to sincerely pray for the Holy Spirit to reveal it.
Cause everyone feels that their "god" is the only true "god".
But there is only "1"....the God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob as the only true God.. smiley
A Muslim would tell u that that the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is god, what abt those who spent their lifetime praying for the holyspirit and they ended up with no revelation, praying can't be a guarantee.
Re: Is There Really Only One God (everyone Z Welcomed) by Lamiri(m): 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
GodsMopol:

well, you could check again, the God been referred to there was with a smaller letter 'g' as in gods, check my post, I used the term 'gods' not 'Gods'. There are gods, am not disputing that, but there is one God with the Capital 'G' and that's the true God that created Heaven and Earth, all other gods were product of the deceptive running about of Satan and his fallen angel brought about by the fall of man.

Exodus  20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

You could check your Bible for that verse, the 'g' used therein was a small letter g, referring to smaller and weaker gods.

Sure I believe there are other gods
Olodo were you not taught types of noun in your school
Re: Is There Really Only One God (everyone Z Welcomed) by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 24, 2017
obinna58:

A Muslim would tell u that that the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is god, what abt those who spent their lifetime praying for the holyspirit and they ended up with no revelation, praying can't be a guarantee.

I understand what you are saying brother.
But see....there's no way that a person spending "their whole lifetime praying for the Holy Spirit and ending up with no revelation", is truly sincerely praying to Him.
Cause if he/she surely was doing so, then he/she would receive an answer....
So that means that something is out of order somewhere in the person's life.
The God of Abraham, Isaac, & Jacob doesn't take a lifetime to answer.
What type of God would He be?
He may not answer exactly when one wants Him to, but He will answer.
He is a God of relationship intimacy. He longs for communication with His creatures.
He desires for people to call out to Him, carry their burdens, questions, frustrations, joys, sorrows to Him etc...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Superpowers From The Bible That We Would Love To Have / Is Sperm/egg Donation A Sin? / Ramadan Beheading !! Graphic Video Of Muslims Beheading A Christian !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.