Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching (58595 Views)

The Best TV Series Right Now.... / Who Is Your Favourite Nigerian TV Host (pictures) / Top 7 Nostalgic Nigerian TV Commercials To Take You Down Memory Lane [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching by scotweezy(m): 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
slawomir:
TV series are overrated. Normal short movies are better!
Am not a fan of TV series especially Nigeria TV series. The only Nigeria TV series have watched when I was very less busy was Jennifer's diary and extended family by bovi.
The foreign TV series have also managed to watch are beauty and the beast and power(50 cent)
I enjoy watching the normal short movies very much and they are better than TV series
watch short movies like this ones I assure you will forget TV series
Fast and furious 8
Sleepless (TI)
Return of Xander cage Bleep
Point break
Ride along
Passenger
Bfg. Big friendly giant
Vacation
The mummy 4
and I also watch horror movies of all kind. I can't do without horror movies in a day. especially zombies.
I don't know if people will say something is wrong with me with the way I watch horror movies but I don't care.

Well I am quite the opposite of you, I would rather watch TV shows, I feel short movies are just too short and are just lacking in content and storyline and some feel like a truncated serial.
When I watch a serial, I get to be a part of it like a character in the whole story.
Re: Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching by Emmyk(m): 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
The Johnsons. Funny family show. Where's "Hustle"? Another downright hilarious series...
I love Hustle.
Remember the Sparta Gym Episode? grin grin
Re: Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching by devour129: 7:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
XX01:
Jemeji! Jemeji! Jemeji.

It is quite interesting and a new show.
just discovered this series n have been addicted . Love ovi

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching by bkool7(m): 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
jashar:
i like the soundtracks of Before 30 kiss

That's the only one i've watched here...

don't tell me you haven't watch " Jenifa's Diary "
Re: Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching by Harveyspecter46(m): 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
Codedrock:

SOURCE: http://www.takemetonaija.com/2017/05/top-15-nigerian-tv-series-you-should.html
Missed the last 2 episodes of Before 30 on ebony life, do you know anywhere I cn watch it?
Re: Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 24, 2017
hmmm
Re: Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching by bhangad: 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching by adebayo6502: 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
I love Hush and Battleground

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slay Queen Climbs Fence At Big Brother Naija Audition / Karlkem, Uriel's Brother Comes Out As Gay (Photos) / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.