Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Olx Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Olx Job Vacancies (1198 Views)

5 Job Vacancies At United States Embassy, Lagos And Abuja / Olx Verified Champa / Join OLX Champ Club And Create Wealth For Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olx Job Vacancies by kehnton(m): 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hello NLs,

I noticed most employment scam artists use likes of the olx and jiji to promote their scam jobs.
I have a feeling 90% of the jobs posted aren't real.
Does anyone have a different perspective?
Do you apply for jobs on these sites and What has been your experience?
I would love to know because it seems many agencies use it to seek potential employee, but we don't know if these agencies are real or not.
Let us know your experience using olx ng for job search, so far.

Thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olx Job Vacancies by AggroBug: 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
kehnton:
Hello NLs,

I noticed most employment scam artists use likes of the olx and jiji to promote their scam jobs.
I have a feeling 90% of the jobs posted aren't real.
Does anyone have a different perspective?
Do you apply for jobs on these sites and What has been your experience?
I would love to know because it seems many agencies use it to seek potential employee, but we don't know if these agencies are real or not.
Let us know your experience using olx ng for job search, so far.

Thank you!

A real job search experience on jiji. Before going to the interview, be sure to check with the employer all the nuances about the upcoming interview. If you suspect that you immediately contact https:///q1zYwK

1 Like

Re: Olx Job Vacancies by Kemiawo2004(f): 11:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
My dear, my experience with LinkedIn is worse, most of these gnld & online job scammers, make use of, jiji, olx, linkedin, and the likes to advertise fake jobs vacancies, they are not real! Beware

1 Like

Re: Olx Job Vacancies by kehnton(m): 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
Kemiawo2004:
My dear, my experience with LinkedIn is worse, most of these gnld & online job scammers, make use of, jiji, olx, linkedin, and the likes to advertise fake jobs vacancies, they are not real! Beware
Wow

Thank you very much for this feedback..
Re: Olx Job Vacancies by kehnton(m): 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
AggroBug:

A real job search experience on jiji. Before going to the interview, be sure to check with the employer all the nuances about the upcoming interview. If you suspect that you immediately contact https:///q1zYwK

Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Admin Assistant At A Private Firm / Korea International Cooperation Agency Assistant Programme Managers Jobs / 2017 Ntax Lagos Applicants, Have You Been Paid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.