Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan (23606 Views)

The Cjn’s Removal: The Lamps Are Going Out All Over Nigeria- Opinion / Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency / Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by coptic: 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
Najokee:

........and you were able to figure it out...coming from someone who believed Reno Fuckery's lies.....what an irony lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I always figure things out.

That's how I figured there's an Islamic Agenda, as there has always been.

1 Like

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by Najokee: 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
[s]
coptic:

I always figure things out.

That's how I figured there's an Islamic Agenda, as there has always been.
[/s]
Others too figure things that you cant figure out… .like Reno Fuckery initial claim.. .. didnt see any comment from you "figuring things out" grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by coptic: 11:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
Najokee:
[s][/s]
Others too figure things that you cant figure out… .like Reno Fuckery initial claim.. .. didnt see any comment from you "figuring things out" grin grin

cheesy grin

Well, in that case, I'd say they dug it out. I, on the other hand, saw it coming from long kilometres out.

I do mine without breaking a sweat.

Or will you deny that there's an agenda regardless?

angry
Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by koboko69: 7:28am On Jun 23, 2017
omenkaLives:
Bro, there's no need overflogging this issue. Those shouting at the top of their voices about islamization (whatever that means) would still do so regardless of the evidence you present them- their mind has been hardwired to feel that way all because they hate the person of Buhari and nothing else.

It is their hope the more they try to drive this lie home the more unpopular Buhari and APC becomes - it is all their form of politics. They employed it before the elections, during the campaigns, and the will never stop doing so.

Look at me for instance, when was the last time you saw me write an article here? It is just sheer waste of time bro. Those who like Buhari will like him, those who hate him would still do so no matter what.

Imagine them baring their fangs cursing Buhari when soldiers were deployed to taraba in the wake of that incident. One then wonders, how was Buhari whom they say is dead or at best a totally incapacitated vegetable able to deploy troops

Just free these people jor.
Lol. Check my posts, I hardly post anything this days. The whole NL have been taken over my underage miscreants.....but I just had to do this cos of the kind of people involved. Even shameless CAN? Men. ......

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by koboko69: 3:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
Mynd44 seun lalasticlala this one no good o

Na because I not be Fani Fool, Reno Mockery, or Apple Otobo..?

This people spread false hood and bitterness and they are pushed to FP.

3 Likes

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by chuksanambra: 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
lilytender:
Is there no single thing positive about Goatluck Jonaddaft and his gang of 40 thieves? What wasted years for Nigeria! Everything negative about this government was actually started by Goatluck and his wife the cantankerous grammarian sheppopo.

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by ivolt: 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
Bunch of jokers,
because the curriculum was reviewed under Jonathan,
that made the inclusion of Arabic studies a right decision ?
Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by chuksanambra: 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
jakiedudu:
When ever their actions generate lots of controvercies, they remember the previous govt just like they did during FRN saga that got Adeboye almost sacked. sad When will this govt start taking responsibility? I though this govt said they are on the move to correct the ills of the previous administration? Is implementing this wicked curriculum where IRS and CRS are joined together part of their plans to correct the so called ills of the past? Just typical of APC govt.
CRS and IRS must be seperated from each other immediately!

4 Likes

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by chuksanambra: 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
koboko69:

U have eyes u can't read, u have brains u can use it. Read well and understand before commenting on issues.
The difference b/w this government and previous while this government have the balls, ur previous government is like a jelly fish and a toothless bull dog. Of what use is a policy that a government is scared to implement? All these policies were good, but ur useless god didn't have the balls to implement and enforce it. Now this government is implementing them, dumb silly clowns don't even know the polices were put in place by the previous government. What reponsibilty are u talking about...or do u have a problem understanding, and using words to make a sensible statement?

2 Likes

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by ivolt: 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
koboko69:

U have eyes u can't read, u have brains u can use it. Read well and understand before commenting on issues.
The difference b/w this government and previous while this government have the balls, ur previous government is like a jelly fish and a toothless bull dog. Of what use is a policy that a government is scared to implement? All these policies were good, but ur useless god didn't have the balls to implement and enforce it. Now this government is implementing them, dumb silly clowns don't even know the polices were put in place by the previous government. What reponsibilty are u talking about...or do u have a problem understanding, and using words to make a sensible statement?

You are so confused, on one hand you want people to accept that it was GEJ's fault that
Arabic studies was included in the school curriculum and on the other hand you praise
the current government for implementing the policy which you blamed on GEJ.

Why is it so difficult for you to decide whether the reviewed curriculum is good or bad ?

Confusion happens to be the trademark of Islamic apologists.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by yahmaid04(m): 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
I think it is high time INEC registers CAN as a party, shame!

1 Like

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by ivolt: 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
Inclusion of Arabic in school curriculum is nothing but an Islamization agenda
no matter the narrative of closet Islamists.
Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by francisbiz: 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
koboko69:
Nairalanders,

It is the height of ignorance and deliberate mischief to accuse the minister of Education or the presidency of adjusting or changing the school corricum is Nigeria.
Nigerian Educational Research and Development Council (NERDC) is responsible for for such exercise. Neither the presidency nor the minister of Education can single handedly review the school Curriculum in Nigeria.

Having said this,I want to categorically state that neither CRK or IRS was removed from the School Curriculum but
are now merged under one subject listing which is Religious and National Values (RNV). This is intended to be in tandem with international models. CRS and IRS are standing as distinct courses, but merged under one subject listing.That integration also embodies subjects such as Civic Education, Social Studies and Security Education. This development should be applauded with the rising case of radicalization and insecurity.

In view of this clarification made above, contrary to the lies being peddled by war mongers, trouble makers, corrupt haunted elements, partisan 'pastors", and even a christian body like CAN which is now seen as a political wing of the dying main opposition party by many, this revision was made between 2012-2014.

In conclusion, it is pure wickedness and deliberate facts twisting to accuse both the Federal government and Minister of Education of an Islamic agenda.

References

An excepts from Guidian;
https://guardian.ng/opinion/the-new-school-curriculum/

Other references

https://www.universitypressplc.com/catalogs/primary/christian-religious-studies-and-national-values

http://www.nerdc.org.ng/eCurriculum/CurriculumSTructure.aspx

What about the Islamic Arabic studies that have been made compulsory, technically.
Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by Meregini: 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
I don't expect you guys being exceptions. Just as expected. Carry on but don't be eluded eventually.
Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by do4luv14(m): 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
koboko69:
Omenkalives this bring into question the sanity of the previous government. The previous government was so scared to implement policies they made. What kind of a useless government is that Sarrki?

stop insulting GEJ and face ur front,

in view of the redicalization of the nation by some groups, especially the north, the board was constitute, and mark it, it started its work 2011 and finished 2014, which by then GEJ was out of office,

also the BVN that started fishing out ghost workers, was from him, also the TSA , and some others wich are outside my knowledge,
Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by burkingx(f): 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2017
Najokee:
Reno Fuckery and lies....where is that pic again grin grin grin

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by plainmirror(m): 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
lilytender:
Is there no single thing positive about Goatluck Jonaddaft and his gang of 40 thieves? What wasted years for Nigeria! Everything negative about this government was actually started by Goatluck and his wife the cantankerous grammarian sheppopo.

And we should continue to duel in the past? If all you alleged of the past administration is anything to go by.

What has the present dispensation done to remedy the situation?
Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by realbest(m): 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
HOW COME
FFK,

RENO OMOKRI,

PAST JOHNSON SULAIMON,

CAN

AMONG OTHERS CHOSE TO BE SO IGNORANT OF THIS FACT & THEY WERE SPEWING RUBBISH UP & DOWN.
As a biology teacher at Federal science college sokoto, this is not new information to me but the sad fact is how CAN of all people are the once spreading such lies .

1 Like

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by dareogunsanwo(m): 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
Another great innovation which bypass MMM was launched to the world tuesday 20th june 2017, most Nigerian investors open thousand of whatapp and telegram about this new development call Merit Profit. See my signature for my number and whatapp me to know more.
Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by ReubenE(m): 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
It is laughable that the apostles of this present government get fulfilment when the name Jonathan is mentioned.

At one point they say the NERDC is solely responsible for the curriculum as an independent body, even as far as saying the present government nor the educational minister is responsible for the change, which absolves the government of wrongdoing.

At another, they blame Jonathan because the review was done under his government.
I thought they said nothing was removed, and that some people are just trying to be mischievous.
What did Jonathan do wrong with this now??

1 Like

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
i think christians should thank God for people like ffk and reno..my point is...why make a langauage thats associated with religion optional in a so called SECULAR country? the question people should be asking is not if they remove crk or not...thats how it starts..they make arabic optional and the next thing they would make it complusory..if u are muslim and u want to quote me..u better be ready for some history lesson..unless move on..yea yea..without adding GEJ the soup no go sweet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by realbest(m): 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
Its funny how this muslims have turned to staffs of the federal ministry of education.... To what end you might ask... To deceive the gullible i say... Keep the mentions coming..

What are u saying Mr gullible?

1 Like

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by isnovic(m): 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
koboko69:
See screenshot if school Curriculum.

U can clearly see start CRS and IRS will be studied separately.

For thos making noise about Arabic studies, u can also see it is optional.

As a matter of fact, it is expected u study another Language ( French or Arabic) with English language.

Why the fuss about Arabic being taught?

Most French speaking countries are Christians, why are the Muslims not accusing of Christianazation too? Arabic is among one of the biggest languages in the world too.

This dirty, ignorant religious politics is just being played by slow, silly ignorant mofos like FFK, APPLE, FAYOSE, RENO MCKERY and the likes. It is sad.

Cc
Mynd44, seun, lalasticlala

You are trying too hard.

If something is not sinister, this and other matters arising from it would have fizzled out by now.

These backlashes and more following the implementation shows the original intent has been doctored and those in the know are saying a BIG NO! to the whole abracadabra.

GEJ will never remove CRK from any curriculum and even if he did in error does it mean the error should be perpetuated?

Please do not be deceived check the subject content and see if the merged subject complies with the beliefs of both religion and if any has been edited to suit certain narratives then it be withdrawn immediately.

We need to know if the wordings comply to the scriptures.

As it was rightly pointed out, that in the merged subject it is being taught that the Koran was the last Holy Book and Mohammed(pbuh) is the last prophet.

That Jesus is not a son of God but a prophet and he did not die on the cross but was substituted.

All these are fine, if you restrict these nonsense to the IRK class, as we have no beef with it.

But do not bring in the Koran teachings to a general theme subject at all as these offends the Christian.

These narratives runs in opposite to the bedrock of Christianity and you will not want to make light their beliefs.

1 Like

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by 9jatatafo(m): 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
What about history?
Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by Deeldorado: 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2017
APCsupporter:

And when did studying Arabic become compulsory? Guys can you see how **** these people are? shame on you

I don't buy the islamisation talk but the argument CAN made was that students were to choose between French and Arabic studies, but since most schools lack French teachers, they would invariably be forced to offer Arabic studies.

1 Like

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by ReubenE(m): 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
isnovic:

You are trying too hard.

If something is not sinister, this and other matters arising from it would have fizzled out by now.

These backlashes and more following the implementation shows the original intent has been doctored and those in the know are saying a BIG NO! to the whole abracadabra.

GEJ will never remove CRK from any curriculum and even if he did in error does it mean the error should be perpetuated?

Please do not be deceived check the subject content and see if the merged subject complies with the beliefs of both religion and if any has been edited to suit certain narratives then it be withdrawn immediately.

We need to know if the wordings comply to the scriptures.

As it was rightly pointed out, that in the merged subject it is being taught that the Koran was the last Holy Book and Mohammed(pbuh) is the last prophet.

That Jesus is not a son of God but a prophet and he did not die on the cross but was substituted.

All these are fine, if you restrict these nonsense to the IRK class, as we have no beef with it.

But do not bring in the Koran teachings to a general theme subject at all as these offends the Christian.

These narratives runs in opposite to the bedrock of Christianity and you will not want to make light their beliefs.

thank you
Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by bareal(m): 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
koboko69:
Nairalanders,

It is the height of ignorance and deliberate mischief to accuse the minister of Education or the presidency of adjusting or changing the school corricum is Nigeria.
Nigerian Educational Research and Development Council (NERDC) is responsible for for such exercise. Neither the presidency nor the minister of Education can single handedly review the school Curriculum in Nigeria.

Having said this,I want to categorically state that neither CRK or IRS was removed from the School Curriculum but
are now merged under one subject listing which is Religious and National Values (RNV). This is intended to be in tandem with international models. CRS and IRS are standing as distinct courses, but merged under one subject listing.That integration also embodies subjects such as Civic Education, Social Studies and Security Education. This development should be applauded with the rising case of radicalization and insecurity.

In view of this clarification made above, contrary to the lies being peddled by war mongers, trouble makers, corrupt haunted elements, partisan 'pastors", and even a christian body like CAN which is now seen as a political wing of the dying main opposition party by many, this revision was made between 2012-2014.

In conclusion, it is pure wickedness and deliberate facts twisting to accuse both the Federal government and Minister of Education of an Islamic agenda.

References

An excepts from Guidian;

Other references

https://www.universitypressplc.com/catalogs/primary/christian-religious-studies-and-national-values

Technically, it's removed oga!
Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by victorazy(m): 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
Must APC drag Jonathan into all their woes?
Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by bareal(m): 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
koboko69:
Nairalanders,

References

An excepts from Guidian;

Other references

Technically!!!
Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by Judolisco(m): 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
D curriculum should be reviewed by adding other languages someone not interested in French would be made to go for Arabic that's rubbish Arabic is a language agreed other languages like Spanish, Greek and Hebrew should be introduced as well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano / 'heavy Toll' Feared After Boko Haram Attacks Niger Army / "Gift Or Bribe, Buhari Has Shown Us The Way" - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.