Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:06 PM

Showcase Your Short Stories, Poems And Creative Work - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Showcase Your Short Stories, Poems And Creative Work (412 Views)

Quality Writers Needed : Short Stories / Good And Creative Ghost Writer Needed / Read Cool Stories, Poems And Articles For Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Showcase Your Short Stories, Poems And Creative Work by Larrywiz(m): 4:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hi there,

I work with a youth empowerment platform where we try our best to celebrate creativity. I'm literally looking for creative people who may want to showcase their work on our platform. You can see it as free publicity because I know how hard it is to get your work out there. I'm also a writer too and I feel this would make sense for some people.

So if you write short stories, poems or any other related work and you're looking for an extra website with good enough readership to publish your work, please let me know. You can send an email to richewriter@gmail.com with your name and phone number so I contact you back.

Thanks so much!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Do You Need A Content Writer? / Hiring: Crypto News Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.