Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? (23513 Views)

How To Be Safe In Your Hotel When You Fly To A Foreign Country / Dana Air Recruits, Trains More Nigerian Pilots…introduces Special Services Unit / 9 Must Know Tips To Help You Fly Like A Pro For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? by uboma(m): 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
For the 'ajepakos' like me who cannot afford to fly Business/First Class at least for the time being, I always book my return ticket in the Economy class.

And I wonder what those, the 'ajebutters' who fly Business/First Class normally receive when the curtains are drawn to prevent us in the Economy wing to see them.

Have you flew Business/First Class before? It could be within the country or to other countries. Kindly share your experiences as a first class pax.

Who knows, if the services are really juicy, I may start to save some extra bucks to book a Business/First Class return ticket to a neighboring country during my annual leave.

@ bigtt76, Jazmiynne, amicable09, davide470, justi4jesu, qualified, ishilove

come and share your experiences here. You all fall under the 'ajebutter' class.

grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? by LionDeLeo: 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nothing special, just for dudes who have too much money to throw around feeling special.

Instead of sitting in 3s, you sit in 2s, not as if there aren't sufficient space in 3s. During checking in, you are given priority, nothing more.

Same aircraft, same take-off, same landing, no remarkable difference.

Except sometimes, you have a screen directly in your front and under your control, but some aircrafts have that facility for all passengers onboard.

So, wtf.

97 Likes

Re: What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? by uboma(m): 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Nothing special, just for dudes who have too much money to throw around feeling special.

Instead of sitting in 3s, you sit in 2s, not as if there aren't sufficient space in 3s. During checking in, you are given priority, nothing more.

Same aircraft, same take-off, same landing, no remarkable difference.

Except sometimes, you have a screen directly in your front and under your control, but some aircrafts have that facility for all passengers onboard.

So, wtf.

Easy bro.

we are not fighting, are we?

Thank you for sharing your points though.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? by Ishilove: 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
Uboma darling, do I know where the airport is talk more of boarding a plane? grin cheesy

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? by uboma(m): 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ishilove:
Uboma darling, do I know where the airport is talk more of boarding a plane? grin cheesy

lol.

why are you hiding your true identity?

grin

10 Likes

Re: What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? by Afam4eva(m): 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
I don't know what they enjoy in First Class and I don't care to know. If they even had attachment, I'll downgrade myself from economy sharp sharp. My own is to reach my destination.

45 Likes

Re: What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? by uboma(m): 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
Afam4eva:
I don't know what they enjoy in First Class and I don't care to know. If they even had attachment, I'll downgrade myself from economy sharp sharp. My own is to reach my destination.

We all want to arrive our destinations in one piece but seeking to know what services the first class pax enjoy won't hurt anyone.

17 Likes

Re: What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? by uboma(m): 1:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
Still waiting to read the first hand experiences from others.

@ LadyF, come and share yours here

grin

2 Likes

Re: What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? by uboma(m): 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2017

grin
Re: What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? by ladyF(f): 2:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
uboma:

grin

Lol.... I wish!

This thread is not for me. I always go with ABC transport. It's what my budget can afford. cry

Travelling is always burdensome for me sef.

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

51 Likes

Re: What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? by uboma(m): 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
ladyF:

Lol.... I wish!

This thread is not for me. I always go with ABC transport. It's what my budget can afford. cry

Travelling is always burdensome for me sef.

lol

hmmmm!

I take your comment with a pinch of salt though.

grin

1 Like

Re: What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? by justi4jesu(f): 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
uboma:
For the 'ajepakos' like me who cannot afford to fly First Class at least for the time being, I always book my return ticket in the Economy class.

And I wonder what those, the 'ajebutters' who fly First Class normally receive when the curtains are drawn to prevent us in the Economy wing to see them.

Have you flew First Class before? It could be within the country or to other countries. Kindly share your experiences as a first class pax.

Who knows, if the services are really juicy, I may start to save some extra bucks to book a First Class return ticket to a neighboring country during my annual leave.

@ bigtt.76, Jazmiynn.e, amicable.09, davide.470, justi4je.su, qualifi.ed, ishilo.ve

come and share your experiences here. You all fall under the 'ajebutter' class.

grin

You just want to fall my hand uboma lol, Leggedez benz sure pass. grin

6 Likes

Re: What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? by uboma(m): 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
justi4jesu:

You just want to fall my hand uboma lol, Leggedez benz sure pass. grin

Ah Sister mi!

Why you fall my hand like this?

I hear say na first class pax to Dubai you be.
Re: What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? by justi4jesu(f): 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
uboma:

Ah Sister mi!

Why you fall my hand like this?

I hear say na first class pax to Dubai you be.

lol Vision 2050, abeg try tell osinbajo to help us put am for budget. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? by jiangchu: 10:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
free massage and BJ.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? by okonja(m): 1:22am On Jun 27, 2017
Nothing like first class in our domestic airlines schedule, Just Economy & Business Class. The likes of Dana air and medview airline categories the economy into various part with slight differences in the fare but all passengers would still seat in the same space.

I do book my economy class jejeli whenever I fly as the only significance thing between Economy and the Business Class on our domestic airline schedule is just the number of seat per row

But as per the Int'l route, I dey plan my trip soon, I go fly first class because of this thread undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? by joltautos: 2:03am On Jun 27, 2017
I will use first class if they can assure me I will survive if plane crash occur.. nonsense �

32 Likes

Re: What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? by uboma(m): 7:28am On Jun 27, 2017
justi4jesu:

lol Vision 2050, abeg try tell osinbajo to help us put am for budget. cheesy

Lolz.
Re: What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? by uboma(m): 7:30am On Jun 27, 2017
jiangchu:
free massage and BJ.

Lolz.

Keep fantasizing!
Re: What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? by uboma(m): 7:35am On Jun 27, 2017
okonja:
Nothing like first class in our domestic airlines schedule, Just Economy & Business Class. The likes of Dana air and medview airline categories the economy into various part with slight differences in the fare but all passengers would still seat in the same space.

I do book my economy class jejeli whenever I fly as the only significance thing between Economy and the Business Class on our domestic airline schedule is just the number of seat per row

But as per the Int'l route, I dey plan my trip soon, I go fly first class because of this thread undecided

Please do not forget to share your experience here after your trip.
Re: What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? by uboma(m): 7:37am On Jun 27, 2017
joltautos:
I will use first class if they can assure me I will survive if plane crash occur.. nonsense �

lolz.

Cool your temper bro.

We are here for the fun.

1 Like

Re: What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? by DisGuy: 8:38am On Jun 27, 2017
Op asked a simple question, some of you are vexing hmmm

Some say you get to arrive at your destination more relaxed as you wont have to deal with the rush for seats and luggage space- not sure why some ppl rush anyway considering theres a seat for everyone

Oh and heard some offer you real cutlery and more food options - gourmet burger? as they say around here in Iyana Ipaja---- waaaawu

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? by DisGuy: 10:26am On Jun 27, 2017
Lalasticlala

please call the undercover big boyz and galz in here

FP
Re: What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? by MadCow1: 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
Comfort.. That's the primary advantage.

Bigger seats, more leg room, access to an arm rest, more access to a hostess and better meal.

On the international flights it gets even better. You get priority check in, access to a lounge to wait for your flight where you get served a meal and drinks for free. Full recliner seats (your seat stretches fully and you can sleep like you are on a bed). Access to a bar from take off to landing. Depending on the Aircraft, you may even get access to a bathroom on board to freshen up before landing and exiting the plane. The toilets are cleaner and you even get privacy on some aircrafts. On transit you get access to a VIP lounge stocked with drinks and food for free. On some flights access to the Internet as well. On arrival, you get to disembark first and also get premium access to Immigration at some airports even your luggage comes out first..

Yes everyone will land at the same time but the comfort and experience of the ride enjoyed is very different.

If I can afford it, I will always rather be in first class or business class than be in Economy. Bad as e bad I will settle for premium economy.

If you can't afford a private jet, first class is the next best thing.

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? by sukkot: 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
when you sleep they sing you lullabys. the air hostess does that

4 Likes

Re: What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? by liftedhigh: 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
Cool
Re: What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? by profnew1: 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
all na thesame thing joh
Re: What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? by registration(m): 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
oh
Re: What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? by wintersnow(m): 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
Last time I took first class to Germany it was fun...
There's a platform, where you'll see strippers, cold wine,
Its so convenient, there's also a small supermarket, it depends on the airliner sha...what I love most is the fact that you'll get to your destination before other passengers grin
grin

44 Likes

Re: What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
First class, business class, and economy class have really nothing special. Real "class" is flying private jet.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Young Nigerian Medical Doctor Missing In Texas / Most Populous Cities In Nigeria (updated) / APM Bus Crushed A Man’s Leg Today In Ogun State [viewer's Discretion]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.