Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe (26453 Views)

Obasanjo & IBB Rock Customized Caps,campaign For Youths To Win 2019 President(pi / 2019: Buhari Will Defeat Obasanjo, IBB, Others, Says Garba Shehu / "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by Mekus68: 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
#ONBIAFRAWESTAND

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by Misterdhee1(m): 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
You cried? Lmao! What did your boss administration do to solve the igbo marginalization cry? So, you want a certain Kanu that propagated hate messages through his Radio Biafra and Ipob group, to be invited to a round table meeting of intellectuals? Well, an APC member would have equally said same thing if they were still in opposition. This nation needs total deliverance in the form of revolution.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by nototribalist: 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Because they know the agitators are miscreants.

And they know how Ojukwu out-ran Usain Bolt from Aba to Abidjan

just like how thiefnubuu ran to Ghana when Babangida jailed abiola

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by LEAFLET(m): 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
I just want to know what will happen to the millions of properties igbos own all over the country.. In Abuja alone Igbo's have 70% of the hotels if not more.. Because of this particular reason I think biafra will be very hard. I know an Igbo man who has fifteen houses in Games village estate. This is the main profblem.
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by rafabenitez: 8:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
Its a pity people here tink throwing tantrums will stop this agitation,I KNOW THIS NNAMDI KANU WELL,HE WILL NEVER BACK DOWN,WATCH OUT HOW ANAMBRA ELECTIONS WILL BE BOYCOTTED,DEN MAYBE SOME OF YOU HERE WILL KNOW NIGERIA NEEDS TO BE RENEGOTIATED.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by jeftalene(m): 8:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
www.engineerosaz..com is where you find latest prices of all building materials in Nigeria and many more site xpo.

Check it out. Its free!
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by chuksjuve(m): 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
What do you want them to say..when infact they are guilty..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by Lachynos2k2(m): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
LEAFLET:
I just want to know what will happen to the millions of properties igbos own all over the country.. In Abuja alone Igbo's have 70% of the hotels if not more.. Because of this particular reason I think biafra will be very hard. I know an Igbo man who has fifteen houses in Games village estate. This is the main profblem.
And what do you have to say about a yoruba man who owns properties in the UK? And an Hausa man who owns properties in Saudi Arabia?. My advice for you and your kinsmen is that you should work hard like the igbos and pray hard that God will help to own properties like the igbos instead of being lazy and salivating over hard earned properties of your fellow man.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by Cue(m): 8:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
Mujtahida:

What did Ojukwu years after the Biafran War say in the interview he granted while he was still alive? I wish he were alive today.

He said there wasn't need for another War. Never said no further need for Biafra... Cos in this age, referendum is the tool!

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by Butterworth: 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
Bakrabas:
The question is that who masterminded the 1966 coup . . .

1. Major Chukwuma Kaduna
Nzeogwu(Delta Igbo)
2. Major Adewale Ademoyega
(Yoruba) author of "Why we
struck"
3. Capt. G. Adeleke(Yoruba) 4. Maj. Ifeajuna(Igbo)
5. Lt. Fola Oyewole(Yoruba)
author of "The reluctant rebel"
6. Lt. R. Egbiko(Esean)
7. Lt. Tijani Katsina(Hausa/
Fulani) 8. Lt. O. Olafemiyan(Yoruba)
9. Capt. Gibson Jalo(Bali)
10. Capt. Swanton(Middle Belt)
11. Lt. Hope Harris Eghagha
(Urhobo)
12. Lt. Dag Warribor(Ijaw) 13. 2nd Lt. Saleh Dambo(Hausa)
14. 2nd Lt. John Atom Kpera
(Tiv).

I hope it will help cure your ignorance.

History was removed in our schools and replaced with religion to keep people like you DUMB.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by guttentag(m): 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
aolawale025:
If the military hadn't made incursion into politics, Nigeria would have been a more better place. That's why we need to return to the 1963 constitution. And start all over again. No use running when you are on a wrong road

Word
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by LEAFLET(m): 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
Lachynos2k2:
And what do you have to say about a yoruba man who owns properties in the UK? And an Hausa man who owns properties in Saudi Arabia?. My advice for you and your kinsmen is that you should work hard like the igbos and pray hard that God will help to own properties like the igbos instead of being lazy and salivating over hard earned properties of your fellow man.

So you automatically think I'm not igbo oga?? Na wa ooo I'm just pointing out my observation..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
Some yeye illiterates will never sww the reason why Nigeria needs to be restructured. They think its an IPOB thing, but are blind to see that the foundation is wrong. Imagine, you dont like somebody and you wont let him go instead you wake up everyday and blame him for your woes and still you wont let him go.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by Kdon2: 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by Alariwo2: 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
They know the pains and sorrow the war left behind on all sides..

Moreover Igbos are too self centered.. like the oil in the Niger Delta should be theirs alone to control.

The SS and Niger Delta people have disowned them, now they are the ones begging for unity.
Only time will tell sha
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by steppins: 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ericaikince:
I don't know why IPOB agitators are so myopic.... Have they forgotten so quickly that throughout the Biafra war during which there was death and hunger in Igbo land their acclaimed leader Ojukwu never skipped a meal. Now its kanu's turn to drive you back into hunger and death. Let the wise Igbo man tell the stupid one to wise up before its too late, don't destroy your generation's future in the name of agitation.
Unity beggars...always beating drums of war when they feel threatened.
IPOB says, "No War".

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by almarthins(m): 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

In fact, Ojukwu got fatter and fatter. He also conveniently and cowardly ran away, handing over to Effiong.

What kind of leeader does that?

They never learn. Nigeria is bad but they have strength to agitate. Me I dey look o! Person wey dey cry dey see road o! Na person wey dem soap for im eye dey fall enter got a.
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by johnamedu: 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
3rdavefarms:
Weather they talk or not the BIA something is at loss already
shebi Nigeria said nobody go talk about biafra in Nigeria. What is happening today? Biafran issue is is being talked all over the world. It will be à big shock to u when Biafra will come. Just be deceiving yourselves by hiding the truth. The issue of Biafra is too serious to be ignored.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by Lachynos2k2(m): 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
LEAFLET:

So you automatically think I'm not igbo oga?? Na wa ooo I'm just pointing out my observation..
well, accept my apologies brother. I thought you are one of them. Meanwhile I must say that every man has the right to own properties even in the midst of their enemies as long as he/she has the necessary documents.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by Alariwo2: 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
rafabenitez:
Its a pity people here tink throwing tantrums will stop this agitation,I KNOW THIS NNAMDI KANU WELL,HE WILL NEVER BACK DOWN,WATCH OUT HOW ANAMBRA ELECTIONS WILL BE BOYCOTTED,DEN MAYBE SOME OF YOU HERE WILL KNOW NIGERIA NEEDS TO BE RENEGOTIATED.

Keep quiet my friend.. he will get killed by his own brothers when they settle them with ego beke.. is it not igbo?

I pity the fool forming voltron and his family.. Those pushing him knows the dangers and risks attached but the scammer is too greedy to see

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by jeff1993: 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

In fact, Ojukwu got fatter and fatter. He also conveniently and cowardly ran away, handing over to Effiong.

..... Just as ur Afonja ancestors sold out Kwara land to Fulanis masters!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by omooba969(m): 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

He also ordered his people to keep fighting while he ran away from the war front. What kind of hero is that?

Upon return, he even contested in an election in the same country he fought against, there & then I concluded that his Biafra struggle was born out of selfish ambition. It was that easy for him to forget about millions of his people who perished.

Imagine how politicians from other tribes would have mocked him. No substance to his bid for the struggle.

Hero indeed! cool
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by Mujtahida: 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
Cue:

He said there wasn't need for another War. Never said no further need for Biafra... Cos in this age, referendum is the tool!
He never mentioned war either-just Biafra.
Whenever a word is being talked up for example the word referendum, it is always good to step back from the uncritical crowd, take the word, go back and think about it in the broad context of Nigeria and then see how it pans out. I detest it when people don't think things through but just align themselves with the dominant view. Have you personally given referendum a thought?
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by EazyMoh(m): 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
Why is the IB not talking.
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by omooba969(m): 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
jeff1993:

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by Generalyemi(m): 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
LEAFLET:

we have more before the civil war in 1966...all was seized after d war,but today we are kings.. ...

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by omooba969(m): 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
jeff1993:

Go and educate yourself on that kwara saga, then your mind will be refreshed & your level of ignorance will reduce a bit. cool
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by Cue(m): 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

The type that funded the War from his pocket.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by Pecca: 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
Mujtahida:

What did Ojukwu years after the Biafran War say in the interview he granted while he was still alive? I wish he were alive today.
go and watch The Godfather. keenly pay attention to the Godfather esp his role after getting shot while Freddy turned yellow, Micheal the ex-military who got nuttin to do wt the family bizniz , Sonny, also the Tataglia family. when you are sitting pretty!!! I don't expect you to understand this though.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by LEAFLET(m): 8:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
Lachynos2k2:
well, accept my apologies brother. I thought you are one of them. Meanwhile I must say that every man has the right to own properties even in the midst of their enemies as long as he/she has the necessary documents.

Yes you are right but Nigeria is not dubai or saudi, things work differently here..
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by Pecca: 8:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
nototribalist:
just like how thiefnubuu ran to Ghana when Babangida jailed abiola
Can you imagine? Ordinary Jail term oooh, the guy took off and yet we lack olympians

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by johnamedu: 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
BackToLife:

It's quite annoying how igbos try to take other people as being eternally stupid. igbos got Nigeria into this quagmire today by starting and infecting other region with their selfish blood shedding and calous betrayals. On January 29, 1966, Major Ifeajuna and Major Kaduna Izeogwu and other igbos were the ones that originally masterminded and planned the first coup in Nigeria. They diceived Northern and Western Soldiers into an agreement that the igbos have planned to kill their own leaders, so others should do likewise. While other regions carried out the plan, the ever deceitful, greedy and unreliable igbos made Agunyi Ironsi Head of States and protected Azikwe and others. If they get Biafra, igbos planned to greedily hijack NigerDelta Oil just like they positioned themselves over all SS during biafra war; 1967-1970. They thought they'll be allowed to still keep lands and properties in North and South West that they acquired by importing and selling substandard goods shortchanging people. The Hausa plan(leaked audio call) that came out few weeks ago shocked them and they now know they'll never be allowed in other parts after secession from, Nigeria, hence igbos are no more seriously talking biafra. But their evil seed was sown in 1966, only GOD can restore brotherly trust into Nigeria. Yoruba and Igbos are destined to make Nigeria great, but igbos greed and myhopic selfishness...
the northern leaders were killed because they were practising tribalism and nepotism.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria / Senators To Remove Lawan If He Blocks Buhari’s Impeachment / ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.