Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe (26459 Views)

Obasanjo & IBB Rock Customized Caps,campaign For Youths To Win 2019 President(pi / 2019: Buhari Will Defeat Obasanjo, IBB, Others, Says Garba Shehu / "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by hypergig(m): 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
An apt description of Reno Omokri

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by shevy878: 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
Obasanjo have spoken several times on the issue.
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by Mujtahida: 8:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
Pecca:

go and watch The Godfather. keenly pay attention to the Godfather esp his role after getting shot while Freddy turned yellow, Micheal the ex-military who got nuttin to do wt the family bizniz , Sonny, also the Tataglia family. when you are sitting pretty!!! I don't expect you to understand this though.
You are right. I don't understand it and I know you don't either.

Godfather - Mario Puzzo
Marlon Brando and Al Pacino
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by Smooyis(m): 8:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
Only love can help us out of this quagmire.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by chiboy11(m): 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
i spent time reading this, whaoo nice write up, as for me being Igbo i dont want Biafra, i just want a restructured Nigeria ,u cant call me 7%
that alone is the height of this madness when i am no minority
Built2last:
NIGERIA AT THE BRINK: WHY WE MUST ACT NOW

The case of Nigeria today is more like a man whose house is flooded with water. His certificates, his electronics, furniture and indeed everything he has ever worked going down before his very eyes and he enters his house with first action being to mop the water. Common wisdom requires that you find the source of the water flooding and turn it off. I am not surprised at all, our history has proven that our leaders give all problems window dressings, We find a way to hybernate the problem and it resurfaces in the nearest future to a gigiantic proportion to swallow more people than it ever started. Our Acting president is meeting with traditional rulers and governors of East and North. These are supposed leaders that have lost control with their subjects. We pretend that we do not know that there is pulpable disconnect between the led and their leaders. Again we are chasing shadows. Obasanjo spent 5 years talking to the leaders of Niger Delta in hope that the leaders will bring an end to the gorrila attacks on our oil installations at the Niger. He failed woefully for that 5 years. Yaradua and Jonathan ignored the leaders of Niger Delta and went after the youths in the creeks and we all know the relative peace we had all through Yaradua’s tenure. Here we are again repeating history. The youths are agitating, issuing threats, crying and turning to crimes. We ignore and face their supposed leaders in delusion, hoping that they will bring the solution.

Nnamdi Kalu has built an occultic (Die hard) followership among the Igbo Youths of Eastern Nigeria. To call it a bluff or write of the protests happening in many countries for him will be the height of denial of reality. For them, He is the light of hope. The leaders in the East know this and pretend about it. His strenght in the region is either being undermined or under-estimated. He has said if there is no referendum in November, there will be no election in Anambra state and 2019. His followership is strong, united and focused, the earlier the leadership of Nigeria and that of the East stop feigning ignorance of this the better. The most worrisome part of all these is that the young man is willing to die for his course. Arresting or killing him will never solve the problem as many more of his kind will rise. The Founder of Bokoharam group was hurriedly killed during Yaradua’s government hoping it will end the rising group and till date people are being killed from that ideology.

The Arewa Joint forum have issued an ultimatum. And we have entered observation mode till the issue deteriorates beyond negotiations. This is annother clear case of leadership disconnect between the led and the leadership. Historically, we can allude to Northern fragility to things like this. We have seen condemnations and counter condemnations. We heard they will be arrested. Probably when it turns violent at the expiration of the ultimatum. Anyone who understands our history knows that the youths will make good their ultimatum. If this is not nipped, it will define the fate of this nation. The violence will go beyond Igbos as there is no thermometre or barometer that measures who is igbo or not in the face of irate youths thasty for blood.

The federal government should face reality and stop politicking with the lives of Nigerians that will be lost if any violence ensues. I don’t see any fruitfulness in the meeting with traditional rulers and governors. That amounts to mopping the water and not turning off the tap. Call Nnamdi Kanu and team and have a discussion. Find out exactly what he wants and best way to handle it. Every problem has got a solution. Call the Arewa youths to a dialogue. We heard their ultimatum is reactionary. How true? Time will tell. The political and traditional leaders of these regions cannot and will never solve the problem. The youths see them as self serving. The youths have not turned violent yet, now is the time to act before its too late. Dialogue will forever be better than violence.

Copied from facebook wall of Tims Chimereze.
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
adem30:
The only question I have for this indomie brain man is, Since He knew these people were been marginalized for years past, Why cant Himself with his co mumu FFK and Omokri advised their Boss to do the needful when they were in power? Bros we are well informed about this Biafra gragra, its just another wing of PDP and pained loosers.

We have
Sheriff PDP
Makarfi PDP
IPOB PDP

You can keep deceiving the gullible

No mind the Bastard, he should have included his master GEJ first on the list, after he is still their bloda now.

Anyway, I am so happy how things are turning out; by any luck Igbos will have their way and the north will soon be free of these wailing hypocritical parasitic Jews - can't wait to see them go.
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by omooba969(m): 8:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
Bakrabas:
The question is that who masterminded the 1966 coup . . .

Yeebozzzz!
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by Chukabiz1961(m): 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
Built2last:
NIGERIA AT THE BRINK: WHY WE MUST ACT NOW

The case of Nigeria today is more like a man whose house is flooded with water. His certificates, his electronics, furniture and indeed everything he has ever worked going down before his very eyes and he enters his house with first action being to mop the water. Common wisdom requires that you find the source of the water flooding and turn it off. I am not surprised at all, our history has proven that our leaders give all problems window dressings, We find a way to hybernate the problem and it resurfaces in the nearest future to a gigiantic proportion to swallow more people than it ever started. Our Acting president is meeting with traditional rulers and governors of East and North. These are supposed leaders that have lost control with their subjects. We pretend that we do not know that there is pulpable disconnect between the led and their leaders. Again we are chasing shadows. Obasanjo spent 5 years talking to the leaders of Niger Delta in hope that the leaders will bring an end to the gorrila attacks on our oil installations at the Niger. He failed woefully for that 5 years. Yaradua and Jonathan ignored the leaders of Niger Delta and went after the youths in the creeks and we all know the relative peace we had all through Yaradua’s tenure. Here we are again repeating history. The youths are agitating, issuing threats, crying and turning to crimes. We ignore and face their supposed leaders in delusion, hoping that they will bring the solution.

Nnamdi Kalu has built an occultic (Die hard) followership among the Igbo Youths of Eastern Nigeria. To call it a bluff or write of the protests happening in many countries for him will be the height of denial of reality. For them, He is the light of hope. The leaders in the East know this and pretend about it. His strenght in the region is either being undermined or under-estimated. He has said if there is no referendum in November, there will be no election in Anambra state and 2019. His followership is strong, united and focused, the earlier the leadership of Nigeria and that of the East stop feigning ignorance of this the better. The most worrisome part of all these is that the young man is willing to die for his course. Arresting or killing him will never solve the problem as many more of his kind will rise. The Founder of Bokoharam group was hurriedly killed during Yaradua’s government hoping it will end the rising group and till date people are being killed from that ideology.

The Arewa Joint forum have issued an ultimatum. And we have entered observation mode till the issue deteriorates beyond negotiations. This is annother clear case of leadership disconnect between the led and the leadership. Historically, we can allude to Northern fragility to things like this. We have seen condemnations and counter condemnations. We heard they will be arrested. Probably when it turns violent at the expiration of the ultimatum. Anyone who understands our history knows that the youths will make good their ultimatum. If this is not nipped, it will define the fate of this nation. The violence will go beyond Igbos as there is no thermometre or barometer that measures who is igbo or not in the face of irate youths thasty for blood.

The federal government should face reality and stop politicking with the lives of Nigerians that will be lost if any violence ensues. I don’t see any fruitfulness in the meeting with traditional rulers and governors. That amounts to mopping the water and not turning off the tap. Call Nnamdi Kanu and team and have a discussion. Find out exactly what he wants and best way to handle it. Every problem has got a solution. Call the Arewa youths to a dialogue. We heard their ultimatum is reactionary. How true? Time will tell. The political and traditional leaders of these regions cannot and will never solve the problem. The youths see them as self serving. The youths have not turned violent yet, now is the time to act before its too late. Dialogue will forever be better than violence.

Copied from facebook wall of Tims Chimereze.
Another write up inside a write up.
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by omooba969(m): 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
rafabenitez:
Its a pity people here tink throwing tantrums will stop this agitation,I KNOW THIS NNAMDI KANU WELL,HE WILL NEVER BACK DOWN,WATCH OUT HOW ANAMBRA ELECTIONS WILL BE BOYCOTTED,DEN MAYBE SOME OF YOU HERE WILL KNOW NIGERIA NEEDS TO BE RENEGOTIATED.

It's obvious you have no idea the forces running the affairs of 9ja. To the stakeholders, Nnamdi & Biafra are storm in a tea cup therefore they can afford to ignore him & Biafra cry.

Don't forget so quickly that MKO did not back down & the rest is history. If NK has to go the Abiola way, nothing will happen & that's the fact.

Don't underestimate those forces of darkness called cabals/politicians.

My 2kobo. cool
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by omooba969(m): 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
Lachynos2k2:
And what do you have to say about a yoruba man who owns properties in the UK? And an Hausa man who owns properties in Saudi Arabia?. My advice for you and your kinsmen is that you should work hard like the igbos and pray hard that God will help to own properties like the igbos instead of being lazy and salivating over hard earned properties of your fellow man.

Truly we all see how ACP Kyari takes down the hardworking yeebozzz & how they make headlines in India, South Africa, Cambodia et al.

Hardworking developers! grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
MY BROTHER DOYIN OKUPE YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL...I WONDER HOW OUR LEADERS WILL SEE THE TRUTH, THEY KNOW THE TRUTH AND KNOWS WHAT TO DO YET THEY PRETEND, SHY AWAY OR KEEP QUITE.....THE IGBOS HAVE BEEN UNFAIRLY TREATED IN THIS COUNTRY..HOW CAN A MAJOR TRIBE BEEN TREATED AS A MINORITY....THE GBOS ARE THE ONLY TRIBE TO VENTURE IN EVERY PART OF THE COUNTRY AND EVEN DEVELOP IT YET NOTHING TO SHOW....IT IS THEIR PAINS AND DEPRESSION THEY ARE VENTING OUT NOW.....THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY IS WATCHING AND ONCE THE COUNTRIES THAT HATES NIGERIA AND WANTS TO OVERTAKES HER LIKE IRAN, SOUTH AFRICA, SENEGAL, EGYPT, ANGOLA, FRANCE OR EVEN LIBYA, SEES GAINS IN THE BIAFRA'S PROJECT THEN THE COUNTRY NIGERIA WILL BE LIKE FORMER YUGOSLAVIA......MY NIGERIA..WE HAIL THEE
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
MY BROTHER DOYIN OKUPE YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL...I WONDER HOW OUR LEADERS WILL SEE THE TRUTH, THEY KNOW THE TRUTH AND KNOWS WHAT TO DO YET THEY PRETEND, SHY AWAY OR KEEP QUITE.....THE IGBOS HAVE BEEN UNFAIRLY TREATED IN THIS COUNTRY..HOW CAN A MAJOR TRIBE BEEN TREATED AS A MINORITY....THE IGBOS ARE THE ONLY TRIBE TO VENTURE IN EVERY PART OF THE COUNTRY AND EVEN DEVELOP IT YET NOTHING TO SHOW....IT IS THEIR PAINS AND DEPRESSION THEY ARE VENTING OUT NOW.....THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY IS WATCHING AND ONCE THE COUNTRIES THAT HATES NIGERIA AND WANTS TO OVERTAKES HER LIKE IRAN, SOUTH AFRICA, SENEGAL, EGYPT, ANGOLA, FRANCE OR EVEN LIBYA, SEES GAINS IN THE BIAFRA'S PROJECT THEN THE COUNTRY NIGERIA WILL BE LIKE FORMER YUGOSLAVIA......MY NIGERIA..WE HAIL THEE
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by LilTyRoNe: 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
Buharimustgo:
Nemesis has gotten hold on all of them,the so called CLASS 66,since they have refused to leave the political space from 1966 till date,as well as all the atrocities they committed against Nigerians and particularly Igbo's,Karma has decided that they must live to witness all these firsthand before their demise
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by aiir2303(m): 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
LEAFLET:
I just want to know what will happen to the millions of properties igbos own all over the country.. In Abuja alone Igbo's have 70% of the hotels if not more.. Because of this particular reason I think biafra will be very hard. I know an Igbo man who has fifteen houses in Games village estate. This is the main profblem.
Shut up dia! 70 ko 1007percent ni. Chest beating and masturbation at the same time

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by Lightening: 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
adem30:
The only question I have for this indomie brain man is, Since He knew these people were been marginalized for years past, Why cant Himself with his co mumu FFK and Omokri advised their Boss to do the needful when they were in power? Bros we are well informed about this Biafra gragra, its just another wing of PDP and pained loosers.

We have
Sheriff PDP
Makarfi PDP
IPOB PDP

You can keep deceiving the gullible

See this big ostrich hiding just his tiny head in the sand and feeling safe from the hunters. Continuu

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by omooba969(m): 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
Butterworth:

1. Major Chukwuma Kaduna
Nzeogwu(Delta Igbo)
2. Major Adewale Ademoyega
(Yoruba) author of "Why we
struck"
3. Capt. G. Adeleke(Yoruba) 4. Maj. Ifeajuna(Igbo)
5. Lt. Fola Oyewole(Yoruba)
author of "The reluctant rebel"
6. Lt. R. Egbiko(Esean)
7. Lt. Tijani Katsina(Hausa/
Fulani) 8. Lt. O. Olafemiyan(Yoruba)
9. Capt. Gibson Jalo(Bali)
10. Capt. Swanton(Middle Belt)
11. Lt. Hope Harris Eghagha
(Urhobo)
12. Lt. Dag Warribor(Ijaw) 13. 2nd Lt. Saleh Dambo(Hausa)
14. 2nd Lt. John Atom Kpera
(Tiv).

I hope it will help cure your ignorance.

History was removed in our schools and replaced with religion to keep people like you DUMB.

It's clear you didn't understand that question, the guy asked "who is the mastermind" & you went all out running riot thereby showcasing how dumb you are.

Check the meaning of mastermind biko.

Don't quote me o or else I will crush your balls. cool

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by Lightening: 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ericaikince:
I don't know why IPOB agitators are so myopic.... Have they forgotten so quickly that throughout the Biafra war during which there was death and hunger in Igbo land their acclaimed leader Ojukwu never skipped a meal. Now its kanu's turn to drive you back into hunger and death. Let the wise Igbo man tell the stupid one to wise up before its too late, don't destroy your generation's future in the name of agitation.

Don't bother about Biafra, we will be fine.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by LEAFLET(m): 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
aiir2303:

Shut up dia! 70 ko 1007percent ni. Chest beating and masturbation at the same time

Foolish cow and a lazy coward... I speak with facts only... Not with hate and sentiment. If you doubt you give me ur own facts not calling names like the coward you are.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by Lightening: 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
BackToLife:

It's quite annoying how igbos try to take other people as being eternally stupid. igbos got Nigeria into this quagmire today by starting and infecting other region with their selfish blood shedding and calous betrayals. On January 29, 1966, Major Ifeajuna and Major Kaduna Izeogwu and other igbos were the ones that originally masterminded and planned the first coup in Nigeria. They diceived Northern and Western Soldiers into an agreement that the igbos have planned to kill their own leaders, so others should do likewise. While other regions carried out the plan, the ever deceitful, greedy and unreliable igbos made Agunyi Ironsi Head of States and protected Azikwe and others. If they get Biafra, igbos planned to greedily hijack NigerDelta Oil just like they positioned themselves over all SS during biafra war; 1967-1970. They thought they'll be allowed to still keep lands and properties in North and South West that they acquired by importing and selling substandard goods shortchanging people. The Hausa plan(leaked audio call) that came out few weeks ago shocked them and they now know they'll never be allowed in other parts after secession from, Nigeria, hence igbos are no more seriously talking biafra. But their evil seed was sown in 1966, only GOD can restore brotherly trust into Nigeria. Yoruba and Igbos are destined to make Nigeria great and to jointly rule Nigeria, but igbos greed and myhopic selfishness...

Cracked record. Next please....

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by omooba969(m): 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
Alariwo2:

Keep quiet my friend.. he will get killed by his own brothers when they settle them with ego beke.. is it not igbo?

I pity the fool forming voltron and his family.. Those pushing him knows the dangers and risks attached but the scammer is too greedy to see

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by janykute: 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
Alariwo2:
They know the pains and sorrow the war left behind on all sides..

Moreover Igbos are too self centered.. like the oil in the Niger Delta should be theirs alone to control.

The SS and Niger Delta people have disowned them, now they are the ones begging for unity.
Only time will tell sha
Think about your future with the almajiri when this Biafra becomes a reality rather than thinking about who and who we are begging for unity.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by aiir2303(m): 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
LEAFLET:

Foolish cow and a lazy coward... I speak with facts only... Not with hate and sentiment. If you doubt you give me ur own facts not calling names like the coward you are.
Ya facts that nk downloaded into ur skull. Keep deceiving yourself. No stats, no source no nothing just beer parlour gists. Dumb head.. Developers indeed
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by ayogozie(m): 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
The are indirectly supporting the. Agitation I pray it will be possible one love for one nation Gods own country ==biafra
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by davillian(m): 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

In fact, Ojukwu got fatter and fatter. He also conveniently and cowardly ran away, handing over to Effiong.

What kind of leader does that?
Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by belzabull(f): 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
BackToLife:

[s]It's quite annoying how igbos try to take other people as being eternally stupid. igbos got Nigeria into this quagmire today by starting and infecting other region with their selfish blood shedding and calous betrayals. On January 29, 1966, Major Ifeajuna and Major Kaduna Izeogwu and other igbos were the ones that originally masterminded and planned the first coup in Nigeria. They diceived Northern and Western Soldiers into an agreement that the igbos have planned to kill their own leaders, so others should do likewise. While other regions carried out the plan, the ever deceitful, greedy and unreliable igbos made Agunyi Ironsi Head of States and protected Azikwe and others. If they get Biafra, igbos planned to greedily hijack NigerDelta Oil just like they positioned themselves over all SS during biafra war; 1967-1970. They thought they'll be allowed to still keep lands and properties in North and South West that they acquired by importing and selling substandard goods shortchanging people. The Hausa plan(leaked audio call) that came out few weeks ago shocked them and they now know they'll never be allowed in other parts after secession from, Nigeria, hence igbos are no more seriously talking biafra. But their evil seed was sown in 1966, only GOD can restore brotherly trust into Nigeria. Yoruba and Igbos are destined to make Nigeria great and to jointly rule Nigeria, but igbos greed and myhopic selfishness[/s]...
usual balderdash from a deluded abobaku coneheded scratchface

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by Lightening: 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
LEAFLET:

Yes you are right but Nigeria is not dubai or saudi, things work differently here..

Nigeria is either a member of the comity of nations or a pariah. No nation wants the second identity.
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by Fyno: 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ericaikince:
I don't know why IPOB agitators are so myopic.... Have they forgotten so quickly that throughout the Biafra war during which there was death and hunger in Igbo land their acclaimed leader Ojukwu never skipped a meal. Now its kanu's turn to drive you back into hunger and death. Let the wise Igbo man tell the stupid one to wise up before its too late, don't destroy your generation's future in the name of agitation.
our people are already dying of hunger
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by LEAFLET(m): 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
aiir2303:

Ya facts that nk downloaded into ur skull. Keep deceiving yourself. No stats, no source no nothing just beer parlour gists. Dumb head.. Developers indeed

Guy you expect me to make a list of the hotels all in Abuja because I wanna buttress a point?? I know ur type, broke ass cows that spend all their day on nairaland, I'm always on my grind and stated the issue affecting my people and my fears, If you think igbos don't owe the hotels come up with your list then I can reply you, Everything I typed in that prior statement is true, I've been in ABj all my life, I know people and I never come on nairaland to brag. I don c'thest beat or do tribal sentiments for hia. that's for broke niggas. ngwa bye
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by belzabull(f): 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
omooba969:

Yeebozzzz!
yelobastadsss!
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by Halo22: 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
One thing am happy over is that the intellectuals in the Afenifere land are realizing the need to recognize the Igbos, their mediocre can get lost in their ignorance. Now less get down to the reality at hand, if the federal govt does not take adequate steps in handling this issue of tribal division early, i smell danger coming around very soon. I am an erudite Igbo scholar but it doesn't make me to be sentimental especially as it concerns tribe and religion. The solution to this issue is to call everybody to dialogue and restructuring of the country's ethno- socio- religious cum political issues. Prof Osinbajo should do the needful, else his name will get into the black book of leadership record.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by rafabenitez: 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
omooba969:

It's obvious you have no idea the forces running the affairs of 9ja. To the stakeholders, Nnamdi & Biafra are storm in a tea cup therefore they can afford to ignore him & Biafra cry.

Don't forget so quickly that MKO did not back down & the rest is history. If NK has to go the Abiola way, nothing will happen & that's the fact.

Don't underestimate those forces of darkness called cabals/politicians.

My 2kobo. cool
Good one bro but we cannot because of cabals and forces of darkness continue to be in chain and slavery,d young man is determined even if he fails which i doubt many will spring up,the forces of darkness must and will be subdued with the truth,NK is not alone so many are preparing to face the cabals headlong.D time to be free is now
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by aiir2303(m): 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
LEAFLET:

Guy you expect me to make a list of the hotels all in Abuja because I wanna buttress a point?? I know ur type, broke ass cows that spend all their day on nairaland, I'm always on my grind and stated the issue affecting my people and my fears, If you think igbos don't owe the hotels come up with your list then I can reply you, Everything I typed in that prior statement is true, I've been in ABj all my life, I know people and I never come on nairaland to brag. I don c'thest beat or do tribal sentim
ents for hia. that's for broke niggas. ngwa bye
Shut your trap swine. You're mentioning hotels are you OK. I'm sure you're very dumb.Even if everyone is lying to you by manipulating your egos can't u open your eyes and see for yourself instead you compound the problem by putting yourself further in into your folly. That was how one ex governor was deceiving you guys that y'all own more land in the north than the whole of the east. Here you are coming back with your "hotel tales " you can be in Abuja all you're life being miserable consoling yourself that y'all own 70 percent of the whole thing .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jasper Iornem Dzughgba Assassinated In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? / Senators To Remove Lawan If He Blocks Buhari’s Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.