Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe (26460 Views)

Obasanjo & IBB Rock Customized Caps,campaign For Youths To Win 2019 President(pi / 2019: Buhari Will Defeat Obasanjo, IBB, Others, Says Garba Shehu / "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by rafabenitez: 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
Alariwo2:

Keep quiet my friend.. he will get killed by his own brothers when they settle them with ego beke.. is it not igbo?

I pity the fool forming voltron and his family.. Those pushing him knows the dangers and risks attached but the scammer is too greedy to see
Uve never met this guy,u may never meet him,u feel evryone tinks like u,time wil tel,There are still men with prestige left in them,i can tel u he is one of them,save this post to remind you.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by Chigorkizz(m): 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by positivetaught: 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
BackToLife:

It's quite annoying how igbos try to take other people as being eternally stupid. igbos got Nigeria into this quagmire today by starting and infecting other region with their selfish blood shedding and calous betrayals. On January 29, 1966, Major Ifeajuna and Major Kaduna Izeogwu and other igbos were the ones that originally masterminded and planned the first coup in Nigeria. They diceived Northern and Western Soldiers into an agreement that the igbos have planned to kill their own leaders, so others should do likewise. While other regions carried out the plan, the ever deceitful, greedy and unreliable igbos made Agunyi Ironsi Head of States and protected Azikwe and others. If they get Biafra, igbos planned to greedily hijack NigerDelta Oil just like they positioned themselves over all SS during biafra war; 1967-1970. They thought they'll be allowed to still keep lands and properties in North and South West that they acquired by importing and selling substandard goods shortchanging people. The Hausa plan(leaked audio call) that came out few weeks ago shocked them and they now know they'll never be allowed in other parts after secession from, Nigeria, hence igbos are no more seriously talking biafra. But their evil seed was sown in 1966, only GOD can restore brotherly trust into Nigeria. Yoruba and Igbos are destined to make Nigeria great and to jointly rule Nigeria, but igbos greed and myhopic selfishness...
yes I agree with you that Igbo's made mistakes but so has the Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba's n all of us,the feeling or idea that the Igbo's would not be allowed in any other part of Nigeria if Biafra becomes a painful reality is very wrong n dangerous, it doesn't happens that way,in fact there must not be blood shed for Nigeria to split except if that is the agenda of the northern Hausa/Fulani,for goodness sake why is the north strongly in support of the status quo when all other parts of the country are calling for dialogue n restructuring?,but I urge the core north to think deeply,if they think the Igbo's can be pushed away n the country will continue as it is now then they are really on a long thing,that would never happened.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by ONYII4TRUT: 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
BackToLife:

It's quite annoying how igbos try to take other people as being eternally stupid. igbos got Nigeria into this quagmire today by starting and infecting other region with their selfish blood shedding and calous betrayals. On January 29, 1966, Major Ifeajuna and Major Kaduna Izeogwu and other igbos were the ones that originally masterminded and planned the first coup in Nigeria. They diceived Northern and Western Soldiers into an agreement that the igbos have planned to kill their own leaders, so others should do likewise. While other regions carried out the plan, the ever deceitful, greedy and unreliable igbos made Agunyi Ironsi Head of States and protected Azikwe and others. If they get Biafra, igbos planned to greedily hijack NigerDelta Oil just like they positioned themselves over all SS during biafra war; 1967-1970. They thought they'll be allowed to still keep lands and properties in North and South West that they acquired by importing and selling substandard goods shortchanging people. The Hausa plan(leaked audio call) that came out few weeks ago shocked them and they now know they'll never be allowed in other parts after secession from, Nigeria, hence igbos are no more seriously talking biafra. But their evil seed was sown in 1966, only GOD can restore brotherly trust into Nigeria. Yoruba and Igbos are destined to make Nigeria great and to jointly rule Nigeria, but igbos greed and myhopic selfishness...

Go and read history again. They sold u dummy.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by holuphisayor(m): 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
ibb n obj still busy with our oil wells
let's say south south planning to form a country ......u go hia obj.
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by Buharimustgo: 10:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
BackToLife:

You are a bloody liar,always turning history on the head,what happened Jos riot of 1945,Kano riot of 1957,where many Igbos were massacred?Now assuming according to u that they are paying for their sins,have they not paid enough with the number of their people murdered from then till now,and as also the extreme marginalisation they have been subjected to from them till now?You demons will always have an excuse to justify your inherent wickedness

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by ojinuocheibi(m): 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
Built2last:
NIGERIA AT THE BRINK: WHY WE MUST ACT NOW

The case of Nigeria today is more like a man whose house is flooded with water. His certificates, his electronics, furniture and indeed everything he has ever worked going down before his very eyes and he enters his house with first action being to mop the water. Common wisdom requires that you find the source of the water flooding and turn it off. I am not surprised at all, our history has proven that our leaders give all problems window dressings, We find a way to hybernate the problem and it resurfaces in the nearest future to a gigiantic proportion to swallow more people than it ever started. Our Acting president is meeting with traditional rulers and governors of East and North. These are supposed leaders that have lost control with their subjects. We pretend that we do not know that there is pulpable disconnect between the led and their leaders. Again we are chasing shadows. Obasanjo spent 5 years talking to the leaders of Niger Delta in hope that the leaders will bring an end to the gorrila attacks on our oil installations at the Niger. He failed woefully for that 5 years. Yaradua and Jonathan ignored the leaders of Niger Delta and went after the youths in the creeks and we all know the relative peace we had all through Yaradua’s tenure. Here we are again repeating history. The youths are agitating, issuing threats, crying and turning to crimes. We ignore and face their supposed leaders in delusion, hoping that they will bring the solution.

Nnamdi Kalu has built an occultic (Die hard) followership among the Igbo Youths of Eastern Nigeria. To call it a bluff or write of the protests happening in many countries for him will be the height of denial of reality. For them, He is the light of hope. The leaders in the East know this and pretend about it. His strenght in the region is either being undermined or under-estimated. He has said if there is no referendum in November, there will be no election in Anambra state and 2019. His followership is strong, united and focused, the earlier the leadership of Nigeria and that of the East stop feigning ignorance of this the better. The most worrisome part of all these is that the young man is willing to die for his course. Arresting or killing him will never solve the problem as many more of his kind will rise. The Founder of Bokoharam group was hurriedly killed during Yaradua’s government hoping it will end the rising group and till date people are being killed from that ideology.

The Arewa Joint forum have issued an ultimatum. And we have entered observation mode till the issue deteriorates beyond negotiations. This is annother clear case of leadership disconnect between the led and the leadership. Historically, we can allude to Northern fragility to things like this. We have seen condemnations and counter condemnations. We heard they will be arrested. Probably when it turns violent at the expiration of the ultimatum. Anyone who understands our history knows that the youths will make good their ultimatum. If this is not nipped, it will define the fate of this nation. The violence will go beyond Igbos as there is no thermometre or barometer that measures who is igbo or not in the face of irate youths thasty for blood.

The federal government should face reality and stop politicking with the lives of Nigerians that will be lost if any violence ensues. I don’t see any fruitfulness in the meeting with traditional rulers and governors. That amounts to mopping the water and not turning off the tap. Call Nnamdi Kanu and team and have a discussion. Find out exactly what he wants and best way to handle it. Every problem has got a solution. Call the Arewa youths to a dialogue. We heard their ultimatum is reactionary. How true? Time will tell. The political and traditional leaders of these regions cannot and will never solve the problem. The youths see them as self serving. The youths have not turned violent yet, now is the time to act before its too late. Dialogue will forever be better than violence.

Copied from facebook wall of Tims Chimereze.
kanu has been looking fo war, and as a northernern nothing give them joy like dying in a war, hearing sounds of gun wailing in pain. i look to when caos will break loose. BIAFRA MUST GO TO WAR. This time around it is either the ibo wipe out the north or the ibos are wipe out of nigeria.
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by bilazego(m): 11:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
Alariwo2:
They know the pains and sorrow the war left behind on all sides..

Moreover Igbos are too self centered.. like the oil in the Niger Delta should be theirs alone to control.

The SS and Niger Delta people have disowned them, now they are the ones begging for unity.
Only time will tell sha

Alariwo 1
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by bilazego(m): 11:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
Alariwo2:

Keep quiet my friend.. he will get killed by his own brothers when they settle them with ego beke.. is it not igbo?

I pity the fool forming voltron and his family.. Those pushing him knows the dangers and risks attached but the scammer is too greedy to see

I know that you hate money.
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by engrchykae(m): 11:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
LEAFLET:
I just want to know what will happen to the millions of properties igbos own all over the country.. In Abuja alone Igbo's have 70% of the hotels if not more.. Because of this particular reason I think biafra will be very hard. I know an Igbo man who has fifteen houses in Games village estate. This is the main profblem.
are you not happy to have the abandoned properties of the hated Igbos?or is there something you are not telling us.
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by jamaldeenn: 11:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
University of Ilorin Students set to break Guinness World record

https://www.nairaland.com/3877771/university-ilorin-students-set-break
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by engrchykae(m): 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
Alariwo2:

you reserved the unadulterated right to deceive yourself.the political class are secretly behind the movement because 55 years have taught us enough lessons in nigeria.you cant kill him in kuje but cowardly expect his brothers to kill him as the southwest did to their Abiola.the villain will have to live on exile and his family will be like ifeajuna family in Asaba.
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ericaikince:
I don't know why IPOB agitators are so myopic.... Have they forgotten so quickly that throughout the Biafra war during which there was death and hunger in Igbo land their acclaimed leader Ojukwu never skipped a meal. Now its kanu's turn to drive you back into hunger and death. Let the wise Igbo man tell the stupid one to wise up before its too late, don't destroy your generation's future in the name of agitation.

I am not particularly in support of the agitation in it's current form but it also annoys me people immediately think of war whenever this agitation is mentioned. Are there no ways of countries dividing without war? I had that IPOB have repeatedly said they are going about this in a peaceful way. I heard they want referendum or some other acceptable way of parting ways with Nigeria. Why do u think this will lead to war? Even the Northern youths have asked the government to allow Biafra go. The assumption here is that they have accepted this can be done peacefully. So stop beating the drums of war. Nobody wants war. U never chop garri, u want fight?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by engrchykae(m): 11:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
omooba969:

It's obvious you have no idea the forces running the affairs of 9ja. To the stakeholders, Nnamdi & Biafra are storm in a tea cup therefore they can afford to ignore him & Biafra cry.

Don't forget so quickly that MKO did not back down & the rest is history. If NK has to go the Abiola way, nothing will happen & that's the fact.

Don't underestimate those forces of darkness called cabals/politicians.

My 2kobo. cool
you made a mistake by trying to compare Mko movement to ipob movement.the later have created a cult following.a group of radicals that only need arms,the movement also had a religious colouration.you cant see the bloody protests when he was arrested.you can choose to ignore the movement but ipob is a standing army waiting to be armed.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by Agumbankembu: 11:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
Alariwo2:

Hahaha, Igbos have learnt their lessons, there is a reason why politicians in Biafraland are avoiding Nnamdi Kanu. Also why the anti-Biafra lgbo elements can only rant on Social media.
The problem now for sabos is that we Know there are sabos amongst us, and what did we do, we drowned their lone voices and also show them how radicalized we can be. Even Biafrans who are not IPOB members can never let you say bad about Biafra where they are, that is what Nnamdi Kanu did. We are more united and determined than you give us credit for.

Waiting for one of us to betray NK, wait forever.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by immazion972: 11:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
Butterworth:

1. Major Chukwuma Kaduna
Nzeogwu(Delta Igbo)
2. Major Adewale Ademoyega
(Yoruba) author of "Why we
struck"
3. Capt. G. Adeleke(Yoruba) 4. Maj. Ifeajuna(Igbo)
5. Lt. Fola Oyewole(Yoruba)
author of "The reluctant rebel"
6. Lt. R. Egbiko(Esean)
7. Lt. Tijani Katsina(Hausa/
Fulani) 8. Lt. O. Olafemiyan(Yoruba)
9. Capt. Gibson Jalo(Bali)
10. Capt. Swanton(Middle Belt)
11. Lt. Hope Harris Eghagha
(Urhobo)
12. Lt. Dag Warribor(Ijaw) 13. 2nd Lt. Saleh Dambo(Hausa)
14. 2nd Lt. John Atom Kpera
(Tiv).

I hope it will help cure your ignorance.

History was removed in our schools and replaced with religion to keep people like you DUMB.
yet they always call it Igbo coup

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by omooba969(m): 12:01am On Jun 23, 2017
engrchykae:
you made a mistake by trying to compare Mko movement to ipob movement.the later have created a cult following.a group of radicals that only need arms,the movement also had a religious colouration.you cant see the bloody protests when he was arrested.you can choose to ignore the movement but ipob is a standing army waiting to be armed.

I am sure you can predict their end from the beginning because picking up arms would mean sleepwalking into the trap set for them. This time you will understand the meaning of double standards when the world looks the other way while heavy genocide goes on.

The world has nothing to gain from the secession, everything happening is about the politics. Try & think outside the Biafra struggle then connect our oil with external political influence.

Guy there are bigger hands playing this game. cool
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by barikeyz: 12:09am On Jun 23, 2017
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by barikeyz: 12:11am On Jun 23, 2017
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by omooba969(m): 12:15am On Jun 23, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Hahaha, Igbos have learnt their lessons, there is a reason why politicians in Biafraland are avoiding Nnamdi Kanu. Also why the anti-Biafra lgbo elements can only rant on Social media.
The problem now for sabos is that we Know there are sabos amongst us, and what did we do, we drowned their lone voices and also show them how radicalized we can be. Even Biafrans who are not IPOB members can never let you say bad about Biafra where they are, that is what Nnamdi Kanu did. We are more united and determined than you give us credit for.

You are naive.smiley You underestimate the treacherous heart of a typical black man. When cool $$$ starts to flow don't be surprised that it would be one of NK's inner circle followers that would finish him off.

Like I always say, NK is not a threat to 9ja polity that's why the powers that be can still afford to let him mess around. He's only a storm in a tea cup.

Only God can keep him if he's truly destined to execute the project but if not, he'll be like smoke that will fade in no time.
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by immazion972: 12:16am On Jun 23, 2017
Agumbankembu:

but is still a wonder to me how Nnamdi KANU can command all this people
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by immazion972: 12:24am On Jun 23, 2017
omooba969:

You are naive.smiley You underestimate the treacherous heart of a typical black man. When cool $$$ starts to flow don't be surprised that it would be one of NK's inner circle followers that would finish him off.

Like I always say, NK is not a threat to 9ja polity that's why the powers that be can still afford to let him mess around. He's only a storm in a tea cup.

Only God can keep him if he's truly destined to execute the project but if not, he'll be like smoke that will fade in no time.
pls you need to hear his broadcast back 2014 every ipob takes oaths before you join just imagine how he control all his people I heard one that try to betray him after oaths ran mad in London
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by omooba969(m): 12:29am On Jun 23, 2017
immazion972:
pls you need to hear his broadcast back 2014 every ipob takes oaths before you join just imagine how he control all his people I heard one that try to betray him after oaths ran mad in London

Abeg get a drink & some popcorn, sit back & keep watching the movie...you will enjoy it. grin

Na Igbo man go do the job! cool
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by omooba969(m): 12:36am On Jun 23, 2017
immazion972:
but is still a wonder to me how Nnamdi KANU can command all this people

It is simple, he's only having a spin on the emotions/sentiments of the people. He knows what they want to hear & clever enough to add some religious ingredients in order to give him that messaih-ic appearance.

He knows majority of his followers are stack illiterates & gullible.
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by engrchykae(m): 12:40am On Jun 23, 2017
[quote author=omooba969 post=57767394]

I am sure you can predict their end from the beginning because picking up arms would mean sleepwalking into the trap set for them. This time you will understand the meaning of double standards when the world looks the other way while heavy genocide goes on.

The world has nothing to gain from the secession, everything happening is about the politics. Try & think outside the Biafra struggle then connect our oil with external political influence.
as if we dont know that external interests are behind one nigeria.but what made you believe that nigeria has the exclusive right to carry out genocide?automatically our people in the armed forces will align with us and train more volunteers coupled with other things you will never know about.

Guy there are b
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by TundeHashim(m): 12:45am On Jun 23, 2017
Buharimustgo:
Nemesis has gotten hold on all of them,the so called CLASS 66,since they have refused to leave the political space from 1966 till date,as well as all the atrocities they committed against Nigerians and particularly Igbo's,Karma has decided that they must live to witness all these firsthand before their demise
what atrocity did anyone commit against the igbo? For every action, there shall be a reaction. The ibos deprived us of a valuable leaders in the person if Sardauna and Tafawa Balewa, they killed our soldiers particularly Maimalari and still successfully and illegally took over the government stead of handing power to the most senior Cabinet Member from the NPC. if that's not enough, they taunted us and insulted...pushing us to our limits when in actual fact, they're (and shall be) no match for us...we revenged and u said committed atrocities...atrocity my ass!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by ericmor: 12:49am On Jun 23, 2017
una don go meet them again, na jeje dem dey their own wey una want them to talk n when they talk u people will be the one to still criticize them. i don't know why we keep living in the past and refused to move forward. God help us in Nigeria
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by Nonaira1: 12:53am On Jun 23, 2017
Noone cares if they speak or not, at least MOST IGBOS DO NOT GIVE A F2K. Only those greedy bastards in ohaneze and igbo governors may give a f2k. The rest of us Igbos want out of the disgraceful, pitiful excuse of a nation called Niggeria.

We want Biafra that is all!!!
We want out of your miserable, backwards, piece of shit country.
Give us Biafra
We want Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by Nonaira1: 1:00am On Jun 23, 2017
omooba969:

Guy there are bigger hands playing this game. cool

Let your military defeat Boko Haram without running everywhere begging for weapons and allies.
Let your military defeat Niger Delta Militants without having to pay them off with amnesty

Then we'll listen to your nonsense.

So far, your military have been whupped by less trained, less weaponry, individuals, not even soliders.
Hell even during the Biafran war, you had more military causality than Biafra.

The only thing your military knows how to do is gra gra to civilians and use civilians as collateral damage in order to show some form of strength.

Your entire military is a F2king joke.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by Tija: 1:11am On Jun 23, 2017
I hope most discerning minds on this forum will refuse to be decieved by Doyin Okupe's crocodile tears. They are as fake as TRUMP'S version of "NEWS" and are designed for falsehood. This is someone who has already booked /chartered flights for himself and family to escape the hell they want to create in Nigeria by inciting the Ibos and then pretending they emphathise with them while stabbing them in the back secretly. Once the conflagration catches on he intends to relocate to the UN and start negotiations on behalf of his clique of blood thirsty plotters claiming they represent a FAKE southern confedracy .He intends to be a beneficiary of the millions of lives that will lost as a sacrifice for he and his cronies imaginary rise to power.
Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by Agumbankembu: 1:44am On Jun 23, 2017
omooba969:

Let me tell you, many people even from the top hierarchy of IPOB have been funded by the FG to derail the movement, of cos we don't say these things out so we can control the narrative, if you remember, the 3rd in command of NK and his best friend we're paid top dollars by OUK to start their own Radio Biafra International, these guys am telling you were the be it all behind NK, they organized protests, made serious decisions, Clifford and Emma, they boasted that NK can never come out of jail, and that they have taken over the struggle, where are they now? No one even remembers their names again, except the pictures they took with Orji Uzor and their radio station with only hundred or so listeners. That were also alot of radical changes IPOB did earlier this year, because there was information the FG thru DSS penetrated few top ranking members of IPOB in the country. So where are they? You can only infiltrate, but our oath takes​ care of anyone betraying us, that is why you have never seen anyone, you won't understand anyway. The moment you swear an oath on behalf of your family and unborn generation, your choice of betrayal will be limited. I won't say anymore stuff.

About NK not being a threat to the polity, why did your president say he must answer for treason charges preferred against him? Why is the presidency releasing statement upon statement on why Nigeria must remain one, why is Senate issuing arrest orders against anybody calling for division? Why is political discuss in Nigeria trending with Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB? If nobody consider him a threat, why such stringent bail conditions? Right now the matter has passed where they will just eliminate the guy and everybody goes home happy.
As for your last sentence, we say in Igbo "one kwe chi ya ekwe", which means that your god can only agree if you agreed within yourself. NK has been building this movement slowly and gradually since 2013, it does not matter if he fades, he has taken the agitation some steps higher. We are not distracted but focused squarely on our goals, and at IPOB whatever​ we say we'll do, we do it, it does not matter if death comes in the process. Unless God does not want Biafra to happen, but as long as we have faith that God supports freedom, we will continue.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe by ddeola: 3:40am On Jun 23, 2017
Mr political jobber ! long time no see.

Maybe you should tell us what you did in respect of the Igbos when you were in the corridors of power...NOTHING but stealing and squandering like many of your type.

Shame on you sir... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NYSC Scandal: 'Sack Adeosun' - Francis Obalim Tells Court / Chimamanda's Letter, The Tantrums Of A Trump Re-incarnate In Nigeria - Keyamo / Buhari To Appoint New Service Chiefs, NSA, DG SSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.