Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,163 members, 7,807,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat In Katsina Pictured - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat In Katsina Pictured (30150 Views)

Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) / 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested / Man Having Sex With A Goat In Ondo Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat In Katsina Pictured by dre11(m): 6:29pm On Jun 22, 2017

Olaide Oyelude, Katsina

A 42 year - old father of six , Babangida Garuba, is now in police custody in Katsina for having sex with a goat.

Garuba, a Goldsmith at the Kasuan Mata area in Funtua, was allegedly caught in the act by his wife who raised the alarm that attracted residents who eventually handed him over to the police.

Garuba was among other suspects paraded at the headquarters of Katsina State police command on Thursday for various offences.

He told journalists he could not say exactly what pushed him into committing the act , though he confessed that it was the second time he engaged in such an act.

Garuba said in Hausa, “ Yes, it's true, I had an affair with a goat. My wife caught me while doing it and she shouted. It would be the second time I would do it, but I don’ t know why I did it; I have six children while my wife is still pregnant. ”

The state Police Commissioner, Aliyu Abdullahi, confirmed the incident, adding that Garuba would soon appear in court.

http://punchng.com/father-of-six-caught-having-sex-with-goat-in-katsina/
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat In Katsina Pictured by whitebeard(m): 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
immorality in the north is very surprising, despite the fact that they practice religion as if it a do or die thing.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat In Katsina Pictured by pocohantas(f): 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
You people should take it easy, which one is sex with a goat?
Except that's what baba told him to do, I am beginning to doubt some of these stories.
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat In Katsina Pictured by ExAngel007(f): 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
PERVERT

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat In Katsina Pictured by ExAngel007(f): 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
whitebeard:
immorality in the north is very surprising, despite the fact that they practice religion as if it a do or die thing.
sir, immorality is found everwhere.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat In Katsina Pictured by whitebeard(m): 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
ExAngel007:
sir, immority is found everwhere.
enlighten me, dear.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat In Katsina Pictured by ibkayee(f): 6:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
pocohantas:
You people should take it easy, which one is sex with a goat?
Except that's what baba told him to do, I am beginning to doubt some of these stories.
tongue

8 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat In Katsina Pictured by marooh: 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
Now I know the meaning of escape goat grin

I know it will happen like this!

Imagine importing grass for goat and cow?

PMB come see ur brother want to partake in protein of grass from goat grin grin

Did he use condom? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat In Katsina Pictured by dessz(m): 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
ExAngel007:
sir, immority is found everwhere.
IMMORITY grin

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat In Katsina Pictured by ExAngel007(f): 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
dessz:
IMMORITY grin
cant u just correct someone

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat In Katsina Pictured by pocohantas(f): 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
ibkayee:

tongue

Is this woman real?
I don't believe these stories most times, I know some can behave irrationally because of sex, but goat?
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat In Katsina Pictured by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
ExAngel007:

it is can't... NOT cant.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat In Katsina Pictured by ibkayee(f): 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Is this woman real?
I don't believe these stories most times, I know some can behave irrationally because of sex, but goat?

Lol yeah she's from one reality show about women with dwarfism. The rational sex wink
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat In Katsina Pictured by Vision4God: 7:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hhhmmm
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat In Katsina Pictured by dessz(m): 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
ExAngel007:
I can, it is imoraity cool grin
BTW ur signature says alot, where do u want me to take u to wink
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat In Katsina Pictured by ExAngel007(f): 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
dessz:
After falling my hand.

5 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat In Katsina Pictured by pocohantas(f): 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol yeah she's from one reality show about women with dwarfism. The rational sex wink
Hopefully they will one day realise rationality isn't by having a pehnis. Any gender can be rational or irrational.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat In Katsina Pictured by dessz(m): 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
ExAngel007:
After falling my hand.
cos of say I fall ur hand while don't we go to that oza place and let me lift the hand back cool

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat In Katsina Pictured by ijustdey: 7:16am On Jun 23, 2017
cc lalasticlala.......

come and see the picture of the man who did had sex with a goat.

how debased is human to think of having carnal knowledge of a goat
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat In Katsina Pictured by muller101(m): 11:01am On Jun 23, 2017
This is nwa amaikpe for sure

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat In Katsina Pictured by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:01am On Jun 23, 2017
Cretin!
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat In Katsina Pictured by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 23, 2017
whitebeard:

And in whitebeard's village....all the ladies and gentlemen there are virgins until they get married, and all the boys and girls do not fornicate, and are so holy that the ground they walk on becomes holy by contact.

Infact, in that village, anyone drinking the water there is immediately turned into a virgin if he or she had lost their virginity. Every word spoken by everyone in that village is holy, and everyone does nothing but read holy books ( and their food comes down from heaven every morning).

If you take your property to be blessed by someone from whitebeard's village...it will become holy. Likewise, eating pawpaw from that village guarantees one instant admission in Paradise on death.

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat In Katsina Pictured by kolafolabi(m): 11:02am On Jun 23, 2017
So sad, painful and disgraceful..

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat In Katsina Pictured by Caustics: 11:02am On Jun 23, 2017
cool
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat In Katsina Pictured by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:02am On Jun 23, 2017
muller101:
This is nwa amaikpe for sure

For sure!
Dat guy is just sick!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat In Katsina Pictured by lific: 11:03am On Jun 23, 2017
The act of bestiality is wickedness
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat In Katsina Pictured by queenb11: 11:03am On Jun 23, 2017
Whattttt lipsrsealed
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat In Katsina Pictured by EbolaParasite: 11:03am On Jun 23, 2017
dessz:

It is immorality. See pesin wey dey correct pesin sef dey feck up.

7 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat In Katsina Pictured by Bauer1: 11:03am On Jun 23, 2017
Why the hell is the north so full of sexual deviants maybe it's because they will only parade them and then let them loose to wreak more havoc.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat In Katsina Pictured by ipobarecriminals: 11:04am On Jun 23, 2017
sadFree the useless Goat pls
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat In Katsina Pictured by themonk(m): 11:04am On Jun 23, 2017
grin
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat In Katsina Pictured by itiswellandwell: 11:04am On Jun 23, 2017
Hmmmmm. Wetin man no go see.

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday / Sokoto Bandit, Ummaru Nagona, Shot Dead By Military / Native Doctor & His Pregnant Wife Killed By Cameroonian Soldiers (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.