Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs (29975 Views)

Falz Slams Body Shamers / Falz Slams Senator Abbo Over 'Democracy Award' After Slapping A Woman / Falz Slams ‘golden Face Of Niger Delta Cultural Festival 2017’ For False Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by JAYTUNEZ(m): 7:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nigerian rapper, Falz in his usual funny Yoruba accent addressed the issue of artiste heaping praises on yahoo boiz and fraudsters in their song.

He stated that songs like these which is mostly common among indigenous artiste is slowly destroying Nigeria's future.

In his own words;

"You are an entertainer, in a position as a role model to younger ones, and in your music record you are singing and greeting all the yahoo boys, all the fraudsters, you are calling their name personally, you are hailing them... Calling them, hailing wire wire, all of these make them believe that it is good and it is not. You are destroying our future.

Pls stop it".

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/06/falz-slams-nigerian-singers-who-hail.html

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by ajigiteri(m): 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
Referring to 9ice who once contested to be a parliamentarian in Nigerian legislation. Nigeria is a joke.

140 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by whitebeard(m): 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
I would not be surprised if he says he wants to become a president.

I did not say I would vote for him pls.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by dollarcoolcat(m): 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
So true and for real! Especially 9ice, he desperately wanna comebck! Most of them are fraudsters so we aint suprise to see them hailin their colleagues

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by tellwisdom: 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
Wetin this one dey sing wey he dey give advice?? sad

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by Hotshawarma(m): 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
tellwisdom:
Wetin this one dey sing wey he dey give advice?? sad
your comment is an irony of your moniker......no wisdom

384 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by BlueRayDick: 8:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
Watched the video on Instagram earlier today and took time to read comments that followed. It's appalling to see so many shallow minded Nigerians castigating him and trying to talk him down because he addressed a menace in our society. I was amazed to know that such number of Nigerians who are either internet fraudsters, girlfriends of internet fraudsters or beneficiaries of internet frauds abound in Nigeria.

It's quite worrisome. This guy just told entertainers not to make fraudulent activities attractive and people had to call him names, claim he's lucky to have a wealthy father, blah blah and blah. But the fact still remains and we should not make a 16year old just out of high school to aspire to become a fraudster instead of exploring his talents

269 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by firebaby(f): 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
BlueRayDick:
Watched the video on Instagram earlier today and took time to read comments that followed. It's appalling to see so many shallow minded Nigerians castigating him and trying to talk him down because he addressed a menace in our society. I was amazed to know that such number of Nigerians who are either internet fraudsters, girlfriends of internet fraudsters or beneficiaries of internet frauds abound in Nigeria.

It's quite worrisome. This guy just told entertainers not to make fraudulent activities lucrative and people had to call him names, claim he's lucky to have a wealthy father, blah blah and blah. But the fact still remains and we should not make a 16year old just out of high school to aspire to become a fraudster instead of exploring his talents

Thank you the first tym I listened to 9ice living things I was like is this not Yahoo boys he is hailing in his song....although I don't know others but the name hushpipu makes me to know others he is hailing in his music is the same computer guys like hushpipu....9ice wants to desperately come out back....but he forgot that stars are born everyday with better music that really makes sense.....

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by dessz(m): 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hotshawarma:
your comment is an irony of your moniker......no wisdom
see FATALITY

156 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by liftedhigh: 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by TheHistorian(m): 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
In Short.

Falz slams;

9ice
Reminisce
CDQ
Ola Dips

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by lovingyouhun: 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
What do you expect in a Country were all the leaders are fraud stars? Those people are directly talking to those in power not just the ones that stress themselves to get data for yahoo-yahoo ooooo the real fraud stars are those in power. Well I hope falz words creates positive impact it is well

9 Likes

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by Ciscoboss3: 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by opethom(m): 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
LEAVE YAHOO BOYS ALONE

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by crazygod(m): 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
I hope 9ice will read this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by eleojo23: 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
He has a point..

9 Likes

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by Deeypeey(m): 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
mr. 9ice....hope u listening?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
Wire fall on you
Banana fall on you pon pon

7 Likes

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by jeflexy(m): 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
Falz is stupid... And it's a pity i used to like him and i still do...

I apologize on behalf of falz for he knows not what he was saying...

God bless every Igbo dollar earners like Evans and enlarge the coast of every afonja scammer like Tinubu..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cursed tribes, it shall never be well with them...

5 Likes

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by UnknownT: 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
How about Soft Work? Which work soft pass yahoo yahoo

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by LesbianBoy(m): 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nigerians are so much in love with yahoo boys. It baffles me if we're normal in this country.

The day i saw this post was when I gave up! This country Has lost it all

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by livinbygrace: 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
Very stupid boy,how many salary earner attends their shows?Most of the promoters in entertainment industry have been Involved in one or two shady deals.Go ask E money,tiny of festac,Churchill,Paddy Osha and co how they make their money.Even ifeanyin una,those days in festac.

7 Likes

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by lajoshua: 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
If you are an internet fraudster and you can read this. May thunder fall on you.
You f00ls are the reason Nigerians find it hard to conduct genuine online businesses.
Your days are numbered. Idi0ts
By the way guys
Visit http://atomcurve.com/14980801/ordercity1 and thank me later
!

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by hardeycute(m): 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
?Who said a celebrity should be a role model??

3 Likes

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
Badoo

2 Likes

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by BrightEye(m): 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
wow, he was telling the truth, and no one above realise that Dammy krane saga sparked that out.

5 Likes

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
9ice really fall hand with that song. That's a typical example of people growing more foolish with age.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by Jodha(f): 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
Falz is getting more handsome nowadays grin grin..

15 Likes

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by conductor1: 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
Just when I thought I would spend today happily without talking about Nigeria, Nigerians bash Falz for criticizing musicians praising Internet fraudsters aka Yahoo boys in their music.
I curse the day Nigeria was founded. I curse Luggard who created this shithole. I curse Britain. Anybody who calls himself a Nigerian is an animal. Anybody who criticizes Falz or supports Yahoo boys will lose his life savings to fraudsters.
Tufiakwa. I spit on Osunbande's bald head.

33 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's New Look (photos) / Davido Kisses Chioma On Stage In Cotonou (Video) / Daniella Okeke Pretty In Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.