Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,796 members, 7,798,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India (21182 Views)

Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) / Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE / Nigerian Lady Caught With Drugs In Kenya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by Niyinficient(m): 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
HITdemUP:
Now we all know how all this Igbo guys all make their illicit money. If it's not through kidnapping, it will be drug pushing or armed robbery and rituals. The funniest part of it is that their brothers here don't usually come out in mass to criticize their action. If it was alleged that they were arrested in Nigeria they could have stylishly and shamely turn into a tribal affair claiming witchhunt and pulling up all sorts of stupid and senseless tactics to defend their kinsmen. This people should be ejected from this Country . They are worse than Bokoharam and the violent Fulani herdsmen combined. It's a shame to share a nation with these evil minded JEWS. THese CRIMINals have to be forcefully kicked out of this Country before things gets worse beyond control . Spits on their shapeless head.

Chimo! what kind of hate is this? You need cerebrum evaluation. Nairaland is surely becoming Hateland. haba! such brainlessness

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by modsfucker: 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
OkoYibo:

Behind every successful ipod yoot... is a long list of crimes.

I concur with the above grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by GodIsBiafran: 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
I am bonafide red-blooded Igbo but honestly this is getting too much. Our brothers need to get rid of this mentality. It is disgraceful.

NO BLOODY AFONJA SHOULD QUOTE ME

4 Likes

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by fxskye: 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
OkoYibo:
E don happen again. Developers don develop underdeveloped India.

My own is that by the time they finish killing Evans, Vampire and all the ipod yoots in China, Indonesia, Malaysia, India, Cambodia and Vietnam, how many people would now remain to fight for Biafra?

Small time now, you'll hear that Ohaneze has opened embassies in all Asian prisons so that Biafrans won't be marginalized.

hundredhunndred, Kwarupshun, Omofunaab2, BiafraAngitator, ChetaNwaeze, machinery1, OsuIbo, RockHard, YourNemesis, Poweredbrew, Killitoff, YoruBanger, SUBWAY101, ODVanguard, OkutaNla, NewsPoacher, CliffordOrji, OJUcrook, ZelibeKristien, AbakalikiPress, Progressive01, EmeritusMbaM, Chapter5ive, FlyoruB, Okoyiboz3, YonkijiSappo, AshiwajuFoward, Externalhat, najoke, totit, ipobbigot7, NeoOduduwa, Prowalker, GeneralOjukwu, Basic123, MasterChen, neoshinto,

Well said........ Criminality is in their DNA

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by Babzrockman: 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
But op u bad ooo. out of all d headlines around d globe, na dis one u see give us.... when u d tension on ground

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by Benitogucci(m): 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
My God....Igbos and crime are inseparable. You can take an Igbo man from a place that is grossly engrossed with crime but u certainly cannot take the crime out of him. It's a pity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
Trumps favorite tribe in Nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by elderhimself(m): 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
I love Nigerians....... Always representing , wherever we go

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by dacovajnr: 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
wristbangle:

Whenever I see this caption, I remember the originator jetleeee. Crazy dude

I like the fact that recently the yoruba goons have retired from tribal backlash. Bigger and better things are what real men should chase
very crazy dude grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by BlueRayDick: 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
Developers again on the beat grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by exlinklodge: 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
na them oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by 2shure: 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
Im trying to get it.
Lets go geh it.
Its the biggest.
The biggest.
I'm your

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by fxskye: 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
DrObum:
These boys should take it easy with disgracing us nah, must it be drugs before they make it

That is how they develop other people lands but couldn't develop the land of the sun rise.

5 Likes

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by GeneralOjukwu: 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
miketayo:
I think FG needs to ban igbo men below 45 years from traveling out of the country

Very good idea....thumbs up!

3 Likes

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by Najokee: 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
Omofunaab2:
Bad guy grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by Omeny: 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
KingAfo:
If no be them make thunder fire my left testicle
. Lol. U bad ooo.

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by DrGoodmanFather: 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
Truth to God. I just rushed to the thread to post this because I will never be disappointed.

5 Likes

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by Shiitposter: 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
Pidgin2:
How will Biafra be for God's sake

Oh you don't want to know

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by lilytender: 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
taiyesoul:
The Sun ☀ rises from the East...

Just as crime starts from the East.

2 Likes

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by statrboiTolu(m): 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2017
just here to check names.....hahahaha, i knew already..*sniffs my own cocaine* #okbye
Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by Ofemmanu1: 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2017
neoShinto:
Ikpendu Peter (32), Chinedueze (32), Fidelis Ezeh (36), Monzo Joachin (33) and Valentine Chindlu (28)

Igbo reloaded grin

They can never live a legit life. Always engaging in one criminal act or another

She won shepe oran dida fun yin ni?

Oh my goshh!

Five flat.heads at the same time?!

Why always them?!

Igbos are cursed basterrds.

9 Likes

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by modsfucker: 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
They must develop India by force.... They're already done with Biafraland...... Nonsense undecided

3 Likes

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by assfreaky(m): 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
obamabinladen:

Thunder fire all your tribe

Your parents are bastards

Igbo, Igbo, Igbo, how many times did I call you? go and tell ur brothers to stop disgracing us everywhere. I use chuku alabiabia to beg you.

5 Likes

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
Choi! These developers self una no dey tire ni? Where is that flat head who goes by the moniker ShootoKill? Oga come see how your blodas are doing you proud by developing India with the white stuff grin

3 Likes

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by ivolt: 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
HITdemUP:
Now we all know how all this Igbo guys all make their illicit money. If it's not through kidnapping, it will be drug pushing or armed robbery and rituals. The funniest part of it is that their brothers here don't usually come out in mass to criticize their action. If it was alleged that they were arrested in Nigeria they could have stylishly and shamely turn into a tribal affair claiming witchhunt and pulling up all sorts of stupid and senseless tactics to defend their kinsmen. This people should be ejected from this Country . They are worse than Bokoharam and the violent Fulani herdsmen combined. It's a shame to share a nation with these evil minded JEWS. THese CRIMINals have to be forcefully kicked out of this Country before things gets worse beyond control . Spits on their shapeless head.

You would have make sense without comparing drug pushers to boko haram,
that is an injustice to thousands of Nigerians who have lost their lives to boko
haram and those who have been confined to IDP camp.

To make matters worst you are advocating for the country's breakdown, I guess
you know nothing about the consequence of such event.

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by gozie112(m): 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
Proudly igbo

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by NoBetterNigeria: 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
I'm not disappointed... make i dey go

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by Omoluabi16(m): 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
The Nigerian image has been thoroughly battered. If it's not drug, it is internet fraud. Smh

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by whitebeard(m): 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
wristbangle:

Whenever I see this caption, I remember the originator jetleeee. Crazy dude

I like the fact that recently the yoruba goons have retired from tribal backlash. Bigger and better things are what real men should chase
we don't waste time on shite...!!

We are logical and legit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by Saintsquare(m): 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
OkoYibo:
They should add handcuffs to the flag of Biafra. It is like if an ipob yoot hasn't been handcuffed in his life, he hasn't achieved anything.

Behind every successful ipod yoot... is a long list of crimes.
grin

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by xynerise: 7:09pm On Jun 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by xynerise: 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
I know they are Igbos embarassed

Nigerians have lost it.

Igbos are drug dealers
Yoruba, Ritualists
Hausa, terrorist and Backwardness...

God biko help us

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Niger State Police Arrest 3 Fraudsters Who Dupe People Through 'Guy-Work' / Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) / Fuel Subsidy Removal Drove Me Into Robbery In Lagos - Adeniran Jerimiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.