Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India (21200 Views)

Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) / Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE / Nigerian Lady Caught With Drugs In Kenya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
mightyhaze:
egungun. Ds gat 2 be d driest n meaningless meme ever! Must u guys meme? sad

It's a matter of opinion and no I don't have to meme. I chose to and will continue to, unless it violates the TOS of the site.

I've been asking for an ignore user filter for ages on here so folks are not assaulted by my "meaningless" posts.

You know, since they can't like help themselves from reading my posts smiley

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by mightyhaze: 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
EgunMogaji:

It's a matter of opinion and no I don't have to meme. I chose to and will continue to, unless it violates the TOS of the site.

I've been asking for an ignore user filter for ages on here so folks are not assaulted by my "meaningless" posts.

You know, since they can't like help themselves from reading my posts smiley
meaningless trash yet as usual.
Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by Ijaya123: 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
They boast as the hardest working set in Nigerian.
They claim they have more millionaires than any other set.
They chest-beat as the most industrious in the land.

Isn't it very obvious that their vain boasting is entrenched in illegalities?

At least we now know when they have their imaginary republic, we know where their IGRwill come from.
Bunch of clowns.
Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by pimpchi(m): 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
HITdemUP:
Now we all know how all this Igbo guys all make their illicit money. If it's not through kidnapping, it will be drug pushing or armed robbery and rituals. The funniest part of it is that their brothers here don't usually come out in mass to criticize their action. If it was alleged that they were arrested in Nigeria they could have stylishly and shamely turn into a tribal affair claiming witchhunt and pulling up all sorts of stupid and senseless tactics to defend their kinsmen. This people should be ejected from this Country . They are worse than Bokoharam and the violent Fulani herdsmen combined. It's a shame to share a nation with these evil minded JEWS. THese CRIMINals have to be forcefully kicked out of this Country before things gets worse beyond control . Spits on their shapeless head.
God punish you.... Idiot
Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by salford1: 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

Open a news outlet- either paper or online- in India there is at least one report of a Nigerian arrested for either drugs or internet scam or both! One per day at the least! And more keep coming to get arrested. Its easy to enter their borders because they dont check much, but its difficult to move within and without indian states/regions without their law enforcement people not nabbing people with nefarious activities. Also, their citizens do like western world people: they see some kain waka-waka wey no too pure them go alert the police and these ones are too swift in terms of action, na like say na SWAT.
These, my people, are the two major reasons why they'll keep arresting more of people who have spoilt their country and want to export destruction to another man's land, a land where they value proper development based mainly on research and citizens who know the law and mostly abide by it while also living by their cultures and traditions, not the westerner's ways.
Funny things is that the indians just like far eastern countries can now tell the difference between an ibo yoruba or hausa/fulani.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by ivolt: 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
HITdemUP:
Keep quiet and learn to ask questions . The proceed of drug peddling is being used to sponsor terrorism. I'm sure you are a pained Biafrat

You appear to be nothing but a simpleton incapable of deep thinking, probably a quota system Aboki
or an ill-educated miscreant.
Islamic fundamentalists, the camp of which you belong causes terror all over the
world, from London to they don't need drug money, they just use the war manual
bestowed upon them by the prophet.

I wonder what kind of human being thinks drug pushing is worse than thousands of death and suffering
of innocent people, then I realise it can only be a Jihadist or a terrorist sympathiser.
I expect you to join your brothers in arms instead of fighting like a coward on the
internet.

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by tiger28: 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
pimpchi:

God punish you.... Idiot
e pain am!!!
Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by hatchy(f): 9:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
The news caption is misleading. It should be:

Five Igbo men arrested with drugs in India.

From South Africa to Egypt,Australia to Brazil.Russia to Afghanistan these same tribe just dey do crime because they want to meet up,become reach overnight.

TUFIAKWA FOR YOU PEOPLE!

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
mightyhaze:
meaningless trash yet as usual.

And like the mindless inconsequential fly you keep circling the light grin

2 Likes

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by fareed69(m): 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
NCAN Baruwa Ipaja Reporting once again.

E be like sey this drugs na cause for IPOB boys

5 at a go
This Biafra agitation don dey get K Leg O

Anyhow rot in jail till thy Kingdom .

Abi na RIP.

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by safiaapussy: 9:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
Goldenheart:
Na dem

I salute their consistency.. ... cool

NCan reporting from From computer village.ikeja grin

Otigba Boys, I recognise una bro. grin

No join the Igbos to sell memory card o grin
Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by mightyhaze: 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
HITdemUP:
Go back to school I don't trade words with your kind. I'm happy you're pained about my remarks
Braindead,try and punctuate your writings to make them readable.

Yea,your brainless remarks should pain any sound mind!
Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by safiaapussy: 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
wristbangle:

Whenever I see this caption, I remember the originator jetleeee. Crazy dude

I like the fact that recently the yoruba goons have retired from tribal backlash. Bigger and better things are what real men should chase

Omo we dun return o, na the Igbos make us come out, dem go dey post "skull miners", "hydraulic eaters" and na dem worse pass.

Ori won buru gan

3 Likes

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by safiaapussy: 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
NLPsychologist:
Trumps favorite tribe in Nigeria

Lmao, I made this gif too grin

I dun popular for this nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by Joyzeey(f): 9:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
Cooked up story
Pictures or I don't believe it
Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by ipobbigot7: 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
Just imagine the list of the names involved, all Igbos.
Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by persius555(m): 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
The Igbo's and Muslims have one thing in common. The sins of a few of their kinsmen and fellow worshippers are visited on the rest of them.

How does an honest, hardworking Igbo man or a peace loving Muslim convince those who are not of their stock of their good and honest intent.

Such is the world we live in.

2 Likes

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by Abeycity93: 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
I knew it must be them! They are Nnamdi Kano supporters na!

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by kamossreal(m): 11:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
Haha iPod where are they. .......Not even one comment from them 😂
Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by prof12(m): 5:49am On Jun 24, 2017
chuksanambra:
The Central Crime Branch sleuths have arrested five Nigerian nationals on the charge of peddling cocaine and ketamine in the city.

Based on a tip-off, a team of police personnel raided a house on Kalkere Main Road in Ramamurthy Nagar and arrested Ikpendu Peter (32), Chinedueze (32), Fidelis Ezeh (36), Monzo Joachin (33) and Valentine Chindlu (28). They also recovered along with six grams of cocaine and eight grams of Ketamine (crystal meth) along with three passports, 14 mobile phones and three bikes from them.

The police are trying to ascertain how long the accused have been into the drug peddling business and the source of the drugs.

Source: http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/bangalore/five-nigerian-nationals-arrested-on-charge-of-drug-peddling/article19125704.ece

Up IPOB united
I hail thee....
Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by IamSINZ(m): 10:09am On Jun 24, 2017
MissCuppy:
Yes Dear.
Wow, what part of the east are you from?
Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by gamargu(m): 10:28am On Jun 24, 2017
persius555:
The Igbo's and Muslims have one thing in common. The sins of a few of their kinsmen and fellow worshippers are visited on the rest of them.

How does an honest, hardworking Igbo man or a peace loving Muslim convince those who are not of their stock of their good and honest intent.

Such is the world we live in.
The entire population of terrorists in this world is not up to 1 percent of the muslim population and when you look at reality most terrorist groups are not supported by muslims instead they kill more muslims than any other group. Biafrans on the other hand 70% of their population are into one criminal act or the other and these acts receive support from the other groups as legitimate hustle.
So basically a biafran is a natural born criminal and cannot be compared with muslims who consider terrorists as an abnormality.

2 Likes

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 24, 2017
IamSINZ:

Wow, what part of the east are you from?
Imo state.
Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:40am On Jun 24, 2017
bantudra:

guy,you make too much noise...

we deltans dont unite in anything...we are realy lone warriors.....

each of us is a wan man army.....

not even the creek militants are united.......

how.....

some are igbo,hausa,bini,...its very hard to unite the delta...ipob knows that....thats why they come against us always...
easy prey...

they dont call us osus just like that!!!....

hahahahaha... Yes, I know, even here in Aks we are jus Ioners, Ibibio are lone wolfs, annang operate the same way, Oron seek for a state of its own... the thing is when we sense some greater threat, we do unite from time to kick away the threat, then we recluse back into ourselves.. It's called unity in diversity.

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by IamSINZ(m): 10:41am On Jun 24, 2017
MissCuppy:
Imo state.
Do you know I'm from Imo?
Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 24, 2017
IamSINZ:

Do you know I'm from Imo?
How could I have known?
Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by IamSINZ(m): 11:53am On Jun 24, 2017
MissCuppy:
How could I have known?
You always keep yourself isolated, that's why tongue

So, where is it? Orlu? Owerri? The MBA's?
Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by duwdu: 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Whoa, this has got to be the most "punchy" post I've seen in a while. LOL.

P34c3

3 Likes

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by Omofunaab2: 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2017
duwdu:

Whoa, this has got to be the most "punchy" post I've seen in a while. LOL.

P34c3

Lol.. .

Credit should go to Jetleeee

4 Likes

Re: Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India by bantudra: 3:34pm On Jun 24, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
dnt check the name its dem..

Princesaha Ejanla07 Ngokafor TheKingIsHere Ngozi123
unohbethel cumbak60 Nonaira1 ephi321
Unimaginable123 ShootToKill
pazienza onenaira1 ephi123 ngokafor abouzaid cumback63 ChimaAdeoye

Someone will not see you guys in this thread, You guys cannot first fight the greed in ur region to make money using all means... All you guys are looking for is ways of joining the South, so that we will forever suffer the curse of your crimes.

nonsobaba
Igbos bantudra mikefemi
Yyeske
mrvitalis
obailala

Johnserek
Bantudra
Blackpanda
Jason123 Michael004 vicadex07
Jason123,

Comrades, come and see them here, Can you imagine sharing the same passport with these people, No embassy in the world will treat u as others knowing that 90% of the time that it's drug development that u will aiming for in their country.

so we have to fight with all we have to ensure that no South South State is cursed to a Union with this kind of Money over life, set of people.

they should carry their palaver and go,joor...!

me,start sticking stuff up my asss to become rich...

thunda fire dem dem!!!...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pirates Hijack Speedboat In Bayelsa, Passengers Injured (Photos) / Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Strike Kill 4 Benue People In Fresh Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.