Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Alcohol And Humans (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alcohol And Humans (pictures) (6186 Views)

Wike Arrests Trailer Loaded With Cows And Humans (Photos) / Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS / Senator Adeleke's Autopsy Report Reveals High Levels Of Alcohol And Banned Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
MistadeRegal:

But how many stick to it as being forbidden?

I dont have a statistics for that. But observable fact shows that countries in the West, Europe, America e.tc consume more and much more alcohol because its infact a way of life. And suffer consequences. ALCOHOL THE DEVIL!!! For a straight forward answer, SINCERE MUSLIMS dont!Lets all work towards a better world by understanding one another. This is life here. Lets live in peace. ALL THAT I SAID IS THAT ALCOHOL IS FORBIDDEN IN ISLAM.
Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jasboi:
If I'm going to judge by nairaland, I think Muslims here are more peaceful. U don't see them attacking other religions like the Christians.

My own opinion.

Its no opinion at all. Its the EMPHATIC TRUTH with concrete evidence on NL. Do you know why Nairaland had to create a whole seperate section for Muslims called ISLAM FOR MUSLIMS. Its because of such peacefulness the exhibit which is faced by hostility by those who are at all not CHRIST LIKE but who call themselves christians. Those who are their PREY today are their former brethen who used to be Christians who denounced Christianity for Atheism. They are the ones mostly under attack b y this unchrist like mentalities. YET THE ATHEIST GIVE THEM NOTHING BUT DISTASTE IN FULL MEASURE FOR EVERY ATTACK IS AN ABSOLUTE COUNTER THAT LEAVES THEM RUNNNING WITH TAIL BETWEEN THEIR LEGS. Even at so, they still cant help it, but announce their accepting Islam , the password into the Muslim secton even though they abhore Islam just to tell you how MENTALLY CONFUSED they are.
Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by MistadeRegal(m): 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
WORDWORLD:

I dont have a statistics for that. But observable fact shows that countries in the West, Europe, America e.tc consume more and much more alcohol because its infact a way of life. And suffer consequences. ALCOHOL THE DEVIL!!! For a straight forward answer, SINCERE MUSLIMS dont!Lets all work towards a better world by understanding one another. This is life here. Lets live in peace. ALL THAT I SAID IS THAT ALCOHOL IS FORBIDDEN IN ISLAM.

Then that means there are hardly sincere muslim. Because most muslims I know drink alcohol like there'll be no tomorrow.
Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
MistadeRegal:

Then that means there are hardly sincere muslim. Because most muslims I know drink alcohol like there'll be no tomorrow.

MistadeRegal, your judgement is a display of BAD EDUCATION which is really, really the major reason why we have crisis here and there in a world that conforms peoples mind to thoughtlessness. The aim of education is not only to teach how to read and write. The main aim is to make you be able to THINK, develop one's COGNITION beyond being UNREASONABLE, becoming DIVERGENT in thinking and not narrow minded.  THIS 'BOOKISH SYSTEM' KEEPS PRODUCING  PEOPLE WHO CAN'T THINK, HONESTLY WITHOUT BEING INFLUENCED BY BIAS. WHO CAN'T SEPERATE THE TRIVIAL FROM THE SIGNIFICANT.

MistadeRegal for you to say "THERE ARE HARDLY SINCERE MUSLIMS" basing this assertion of yours on personal experience which is "MOST MUSLIMS" you "KNOW DRINK ALCOHOL". Makes you so lacking in REALITY OF PERCEPTION IN PRECISION.

How many Muslims are there in the world? Ten Muslims, a Thousand Muslims, a Hundred thousand Muslims, a Million. According to Pew Research Center. There are currently 1.6 Billion Muslims in the world. www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/01/31/worlds-muslim-population-more-widespread-than-you-might-think/

GOING BY THAT FIGURE BY THE RESEARCH CENTER, MISTADEREGAL. DO KNOW ALL OF THESE 1.6 BILLION MUSLIMS?  IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF ALL OF THESE 1.6 BILLION MUSLISM EQUAL TO DRINKERS OF ALCOHOL? I am more than 1.6 billion percent sure that the number of Muslims you mistaderegal personally know since you entered planet earth are not up to TEN THOUSAND MUSLIMS, (a figure I purposely chose so as to boost your pride, ego "the muslims I know"wink

What then is your judgement of the GIGA MULTITUDE THAT YOU KNOW NOT. The remaining, when we minus 10,000 from 1.6 Billion Muslims.

Until we become empirical, throwing away assumptions, suppositions seeking after KNOWLEDGE, living by HONEST TRUTH of our findings then shall we attain a HIGHER NATURE OF SELF.

Listen up MistadeRegal!

Let me inform you properly. There are all kinds on permutation within a spectrum of humanity. With reference to Muslims, which is this case. There are Muslims who drink alcohol, who fornicate, who steal, who commit murder of which all these vices and much more are prohibited in Islam. And there are Muslims who are HONEST and very DEVOTED to the IDEALS of ISLAM which prohibits all the mentioned vices, who live virtous lives. Hence, its about permutations in multitude variation of choice of will within a spectrum.

You have to look at the whole not what you want to see.

ISLAM FORBIDS ALCOHOL, EVEN IF ALL MUSLIMS SHOULD CHOOSE TO DRINK ALCOHOL IT DOESN'T CHANGE THE TRUTH THAT ISLAM FORBIDS ALCOHOL. 

The TRUTH, which is an assignment am going to give to you later is that Muslims who drink alcohol are so few compared to Muslims who don't let alone compared to Non-Muslims who see it as a DRINK OF LIFE. Infact a Christian who drinks alcohol will tell you in defence that the first Miracle of Jesus Christ was changing WATER to WINE, INTOXICANT for the already DRUNK at the wedding feast to have their fill to the brim. Why should he not drink and become a drunkard since it was encouraged by the first Miracle according to their defence.

If "MOST OF THE MUSLIMS YOU KNOW DRINK ALCOHOL" it most likely means nothing but that you are birds of same feathers who flock together. Do you drink as well, and like those whose pictures are in display on this thread?

It remains nothing put an ASSUMPTION, a FALLACY OF COMPOSITION, your assertion that there are hardly sincere Muslims based on those Muslims you personally know who drink alcohol. Am not disputing that those Muslims you know do not drink alcohol am only telling you that it is a display of POOR EDUCATION, what you have done here. Which is the main root of our worlds crisis.

To make you see CLEARLY beyond your ill judgement. Kindly type on Googgle. WHICH COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD CONSUME ALCOHOL THE MOST?

It will come up with so many options. Check each of this options and see if MUSLIM DOMINATED COUNTRIES ARE TOP ON THE LIST. Its an assignment if you are seeker after truth. "WISDOM IS FOUND ONLY IN TRUTH".

"Any people that is starved with books,
especially the right type of books, will Suffer
intellectual malnutrition, stagnation and
atrophy." Obafemi Awolowo

"Any system of education which does not help a man to have a healthy and sound body and alert brain, and balanced and
disciplined instinctive urges, is both misconceived and dangerous."
- The People's Republic. 1968 Chief Obafemi Awolowo.

AM NOT SURPRISE AS TO YOUR ILL JUDGEMENT. ITS NOTHING BUT POOR EDUCATION. DON'T FORGET MY ASSIGNMENT THOUGH.

Share the results of your google search with us so as to prove that you are a SINCERE NON-MUSLIM, please!.
Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by Idrico(m): 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
WORDWORLD:

I get what you are saying. To be honest with you with my assessment of NL. I sincerely pity Nigeria. The country keep raising kids who are mentally confuse.

May Allah reward you for all your efforts.If we all keep quiet they will continue to give islam bad names.
Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by MistadeRegal(m): 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
WORDWORLD:

MistadeRegal, your judgement is a display of BAD EDUCATION which is really, really the major reason why we have crisis here and there in a world that conforms peoples mind to thoughtlessness. The aim of education is not only to teach how to read and write. The main aim is to make you be able to THINK, develop one's COGNITION beyond being UNREASONABLE, becoming DIVERGENT in thinking and not narrow minded. THIS 'BOOKISH SYSTEM' KEEPS PRODUCING PEOPLE WHO CAN'T THINK, HONESTLY WITHOUT BEING INFLUENCED BY BIAS. WHO CAN'T SEPERATE THE TRIVIAL FROM THE SIGNIFICANT.

MistadeRegal for you to say "THERE ARE HARDLY SINCERE MUSLIMS" basing this assertion of yours on personal experience which is "MOST MUSLIMS" you "KNOW DRINK ALCOHOL". Makes you so lacking in REALITY OF PERCEPTION IN PRECISION.

How many Muslims are there in the world? Ten Muslims, a Thousand Muslims, a Hundred thousand Muslims, a Million. According to Pew Research Center. There are currently 1.6 Billion Muslims in the world. www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/01/31/worlds-muslim-population-more-widespread-than-you-might-think/

GOING BY THAT FIGURE BY THE RESEARCH CENTER, MISTADEREGAL. DO KNOW ALL OF THESE 1.6 BILLION MUSLIMS? IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF ALL OF THESE 1.6 BILLION MUSLISM EQUAL TO DRINKERS OF ALCOHOL? I am more than 1.6 billion percent sure that the number of Muslims you mistaderegal personally know since you entered planet earth are not up to TEN THOUSAND MUSLIMS, (a figure I purposely chose so as to boost your pride, ego "the muslims I know"wink

What then is your judgement of the GIGA MULTITUDE THAT YOU KNOW NOT. The remaining, when we minus 10,000 from 1.6 Billion Muslims.

Until we become empirical, throwing away assumptions, suppositions seeking after KNOWLEDGE, living by HONEST TRUTH of our findings then shall we attain a HIGHER NATURE OF SELF.

Listen up MistadeRegal!

Let me inform you properly. There are all kinds on permutation within a spectrum of humanity. With reference to Muslims, which is this case. There are Muslims who drink alcohol, who fornicate, who steal, who commit murder of which all these vices and much more are prohibited in Islam. And there are Muslims who are HONEST and very DEVOTED to the IDEALS of ISLAM which prohibits all the mentioned vices, who live virtous lives. Hence, its about permutations in multitude variation of choice of will within a spectrum.

You have to look at the whole not what you want to see.

ISLAM FORBIDS ALCOHOL, EVEN IF ALL MUSLIMS SHOULD CHOOSE TO DRINK ALCOHOL IT DOESN'T CHANGE THE TRUTH THAT ISLAM FORBIDS ALCOHOL.

The TRUTH, which is an assignment am going to give to you later is that Muslims who drink alcohol are so few compared to Muslims who don't let alone compared to Non-Muslims who see it as a DRINK OF LIFE. Infact a Christian who drinks alcohol will tell you in defence that the first Miracle of Jesus Christ was changing WATER to WINE, INTOXICANT for the already DRUNK at the wedding feast to have their fill to the brim. Why should he not drink and become a drunkard since it was encouraged by the first Miracle according to their defence.

If "MOST OF THE MUSLIMS YOU KNOW DRINK ALCOHOL" it most likely means nothing but that you are birds of same feathers who flock together. Do you drink as well, and like those whose pictures are in display on this thread?

It remains nothing put an ASSUMPTION, a FALLACY OF COMPOSITION, your assertion that there are hardly sincere Muslims based on those Muslims you personally know who drink alcohol. Am not disputing that those Muslims you know do not drink alcohol am only telling you that it is a display of POOR EDUCATION, what you have done here. Which is the main root of our worlds crisis.

To make you see CLEARLY beyond your ill judgement. Kindly type on Googgle. WHICH COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD CONSUME ALCOHOL THE MOST?

It will come up with so many options. Check each of this options and see if MUSLIM DOMINATED COUNTRIES ARE TOP ON THE LIST. Its an assignment if you are seeker after truth. "WISDOM IS FOUND ONLY IN TRUTH".

"Any people that is starved with books,
especially the right type of books, will Suffer
intellectual malnutrition, stagnation and
atrophy." Obafemi Awolowo

"Any system of education which does not help a man to have a healthy and sound body and alert brain, and balanced and
disciplined instinctive urges, is both misconceived and dangerous."
- The People's Republic. 1968 Chief Obafemi Awolowo.

AM NOT SURPRISE AS TO YOUR ILL JUDGEMENT. ITS NOTHING BUT POOR EDUCATION. DON'T FORGET MY ASSIGNMENT THOUGH.

Share the results of your google search with us so as to prove that you are a SINCERE NON-MUSLIM, please!.

Summarise please. Words too long.
Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 11, 2017
grin
Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 11, 2017
MistadeRegal:

grin
MistadeRegal:

ITS NO MORE THAN AN ENLIGHTENMENT! Uncountable minds patronize the internet. It will be too myopic of anybody to think my long writings on NL are about an individual. Its really not about you. That long piece will be there for as long as NairaLand exist as a clarification for seekers after TRUTH who will find it beneficial. Do have a great day. THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT YOU CAN DO AS YOU WISH.

1 Like

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by seegi(m): 10:38am On Aug 11, 2017
WORDWORLD:

grin
ITS NO MORE THAN AN ENLIGHTENMENT! Uncountable minds patronize the internet. It will be too myopic of anybody to think my long writings on NL are about an individual. Its really not about you. That long piece will be there for as long as NairaLand exist as a clarification for seekers after TRUTH who will find it beneficial. Do have a great day. THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT YOU CAN DO AS YOU WISH.

Jazakallahu Khairan Jazah.... i really commend ur effort on treating and dealing with dis people...... May Allah increase ur knowledge. Amin.... Jumat Mubarak

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by lumeneng22: 11:18am On Aug 11, 2017
S
WORDWORLD:
Thats why a single drop is forbidden in Islam.
So the Alfas that uses kettles to buy guiness stout are not Islamic? Na christains dey drink all the beers in naija?
Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by seegi(m): 11:29am On Aug 11, 2017
lumeneng22:
S So the Alfas that uses kettles to buy guiness stout are not Islamic? Na christains dey drink all the beers in naija?
Dey are one there own, Alcohol is forbidden in Islam, and if u read through dis thread, dis had already treated..... Even by d way u also present it, u said dey buy it wit kettle, wch means dey also know it is wrong, dey ave already teach and enlighten u dat d action dey are engaging in, is nt permitable in dere religion...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 11, 2017
lumeneng22:
S So the Alfas that uses kettles to buy guiness stout are not Islamic? Na christains dey drink all the beers in naija?

1.Yes! Your thinking is perfect "the Alfas that uses kettle to buy guiness stout are not Islamic.

So you think everybody that say i am a Muslim is one? "OF THE PEOPLE THERE ARE SOME WHO SAY: 'we believe in God and the Last day; but they do not (really) believe. Fain would they deceive God and those who believe, BUT THEY ONLY DECEIVE THEMSELVES and realize (it) not!" Quran 2:8-9

Any Alfa(s) who you may have come across smuggling alcohol inside a kettle as to make it seem it water are only deceiving themselves.

SINCERITY IS WHAT COUNTS. ITS AS SIMPLE AND CLEAR AS THAT.

2. Naija is not all about Muslims and Christains alone hence it should not be expected that "na christains dey drink all beers in naija". INFACT A GOOD NUMBER OF CHRISTAINS DO NOT TAKE ALCOHOL. To be realistic what is Alcohol good for?

2 Likes

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by Obdk: 4:47pm On Aug 11, 2017
WORDWORLD:

WHAT IS EPIC ABOUT THE RESPONSE. IT ONLY SHOWS PREJUDICE. DID YOU OPEN THIS THREAD TO ENCOURAGE THE DRINKING OF ALCOHOL? Those pictures says otherwise. Kindly stick to the topic. Its because of such negative bias that keeps making a world without peace. Why support an inciteful response all because you are not a Muslim. Thats immaturiirty.

e pain am

1 Like

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
Obdk:

e pain am

"E PAIN AM". What song is that? O! NairaLand popular jingle invented for those who have difficulty in expressing themselves to feel at ease. grin .
Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by Obdk: 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
WORDWORLD:

"E PAIN AM". What song is that? O! NairaLand popular jingle invented for those who have difficulty in expressing themselves to feel at ease. grin .

grin grin cheesy

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by jahsharon: 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
boboLIL:
but shedding of blood is acceptable...

But why is the population of muslims all over the world increasing everyday despite the negative and false publicity by children of the fallen Angels? The reason is simple, darkness shall never triumph over light.

1 Like

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by juman(m): 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
Alcohol is bad to the body.

Its taken is forbidden in Islam.
Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by decomaniaboss(f): 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2017
boboLIL:
serve him right !!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by MistadeRegal(m): 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
WORDWORLD:

grin

What is the TRUTH you know?
I don't do as I wish.
I judge no man, GOD is the Judge.
Have a great day.
Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
MistadeRegal:

What is the TRUTH you know?
I don't do as I wish.
I judge no man, GOD is the Judge.
Have a great day.

Perhaps God must then be a BIG FOOL to have sent all the numerous prophets and messagers to come JUDGE between what is right and wrong, teach us to do good and forbid evil. "I judge no man, God is the judge" is no more than SELF DECEPTION. Commit murder and tell the world that you shouldnt be judged God is the judge. So wrong doing should be left alone. "I judge no man, God is the judge". Woa! What an alibi.
Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by MisterGrace: 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
boboLIL:

Sh1t! See upper cut.

Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
decomaniaboss:
serve him right !!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy

"Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven". Matthew 5:16. You mean to be drunk as a skunk is the light you want men to see as to glorify God. WHY IS IT THAT PEOPLE ALWAYS ALLOW THEMSELVES TO BE INFLUENCED BY BIAS. What ever is wrong is wrong irrespective of who says so as long as it is wrong. I bet you if Jesus the son of Mary should appear today he wont be pleased with those drunkards whose pictures are up there except if he is a LIAR himself. Which we know he is no liar except people like you who are easily influenced by sentiments. What does it mean "serves him right"? DO WE HAVE TO ALWAYS PLAY DUMB AND DOGMATIC? Ignorance is no bliss sis.

*And is that you in that profile pix? That verse of the Bible says "Light your light shine before men..............and NOT LET YOUR LAPS SHINE BEFORE MEN in that short skirt you are wearing. So astray yet pretend not to know!!! You have mixed up the white mans CARNAL CULTURE with Christianity. No wonder Woody Allen rightly said "If Jesus came back today and see what is being done in his name, he will never stop THROWING UP". His Mother never dressed like that shining her laps to men for a taste. If we start to talk against nudity now it people like you that will shout foul yet call yourself a Christain.
Re: Alcohol And Humans (pictures) by Jmichael1(m): 4:47pm On May 13, 2022
Isoright....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robert Desmond, APC Chieftain Kidnapped In Bayelsa / George Akume Looses His Senate Seat To PDP!!!! / James Ibori The Criminal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.