Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) (44003 Views)

Man Unlocks A Phone Without Demanding For Its Receipt, Lands In Police Detention / Man Who Supplies Weapons To Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka, Delta State Arrested (pic / Thieves Caught By Youths In Abia Escape From Police Detention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 23, 2017
Flat_head ipods of course!
Trust them, they can sell their generations for money!
Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 8:33am On Jun 23, 2017
Make he no get 'change of clothes ' again? sad
Don't forget he'll be needing deodorant lipsrsealed angry
Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 8:33am On Jun 23, 2017
Evans is still a suspect as he is yet to be convicted by any law court. As such he will be treated well despite the torture he is going through as the police are extracting info from him. You don't expect him to look dirty. All these media trial should stop
Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by hopeforcharles(m): 8:33am On Jun 23, 2017
He is a billionaire for God's sake bruv
Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by vickylincon(m): 8:33am On Jun 23, 2017
this property sef
Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by mployer(m): 8:33am On Jun 23, 2017
He has lawyers naa
Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by juman(m): 8:33am On Jun 23, 2017
Nothing special.

See other people like him, dress like him.

The police provide clothes for them.
Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by kernel505: 8:35am On Jun 23, 2017
kasheemawo:
Liepod because they celebrate all kind of criminals

They voted Kashamu, America most wanted drug lord into Senate, celebrated Bode George the ex convict, gave birth to Shina Rambo and chaired them with Lair Mohammed.

Dammy Crane is releasing new single in America jail featuring Sauce Kid and Seun Egbegbe.

#Holy Holy
#IHopeYouHolyPassElijahSha!
Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by macaranta(m): 8:35am On Jun 23, 2017
Okay
Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:36am On Jun 23, 2017
Emeritusseun:

does dz law not applicable to dat common thief dat stole maggi or pot in the market and later got burnt by mob?...was dis law not applicable to the yahooboy shot dead by the police!.?.is this law not applicable to guys arrested by SARS daily and unlawfullly tortured and hagged?....Abeg save me of dz law thing!...Everyone isnt treated equal in the country because we av no FUNCTIONAL law.
Treating a bloody kidnapper dat has confessed to the crime as a celebrity is the height of it!
You should complain when you see an ordinary criminal Ill treated or abused.
Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by sternlley(m): 8:36am On Jun 23, 2017
the dude head large shha ...i wonder how he carries out operations with such weight on his neck
Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by goldedprince: 8:37am On Jun 23, 2017
and what is wrong with that. ?
if you know your right, you wont allow police keep you in the cell with one shirt.
he is not guilty until the court of law says so
Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 8:37am On Jun 23, 2017
No be Nigeria. all animals are equal but some are more equal than the other.
Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by joenor(m): 8:39am On Jun 23, 2017
Who care for the supply.
Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by chuksjuve(m): 8:44am On Jun 23, 2017
why are we like this in this country!!

I can't count how many times this Evans story has graced national dailies/ newspapers front pages.
But i can't remember when last I saw or heard from my president within the last one month.

We have lost it as a nation.

wrong question, wrong priority..

Where is BUHARI

Kindly call us for your horticulture, Landscape and Gardening service.

check my signature.
Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by EmperorKpee(m): 8:44am On Jun 23, 2017
There's a huge difference between a billionaire and and a poor man. Evans as a billionaire is in detention while NPF will tell U a poor man is in cell.
Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 8:49am On Jun 23, 2017
I swear Nigeria police is the worse on planet earth , they are embarrassing, imagine the idiot called aba Kabul abi na kabya standing and holding a criminal on the shoulders in the name of pics.. I guess he's ishappy to be in Evans presence

Smh
Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by castrokins(m): 8:52am On Jun 23, 2017
Why This Sort Of Question? I Thought We All Agreed This Guy Is A Celebrity Kidnapper?
Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by millhouse: 8:55am On Jun 23, 2017
Addicted2Women:

He's a big fish

You think he sleeps in a 100 man cell ?? He probably has air conditioned cell with flat screen TV

If Kaburi Sokoto, a well known Boko Haram high Commander could beat his charges and walk away free, Evans will be free before December
Kabiru sokoto was sentenced to life in prisonment and he is still in Jail
Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by Btruth: 9:03am On Jun 23, 2017
Barrywilly:
By virtue of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, a person accused of a criminal offence is presumed to be innocent until proved guilty by the court. Hence, Evans cannot be treated as an already condemned person. It is the job of the courts to do that. So you people expecting him to appear in rags and well tortured do not know the provisions of the law.
same police that will stripped down an accused for stealing a mobile phone without a prove because of his status and locked him behind bars with his boxer. Take it or leave it, Nigeria police knows what they are doing. Only God knows how much Evans is ditching out everyday for protection and good living at the station. Go to any police station and see people behind bars for more than 3 weeks without been taking to the court for trial.
Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by Anoruo(m): 9:03am On Jun 23, 2017
grin

Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by Emeritusseun(m): 9:06am On Jun 23, 2017
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

You should complain when you see an ordinary criminal Ill treated or abused.

are u for real?...complain the security forces dat kill innocent unarmed citizens to the same security forces?...or i shud complain to the lawmakers dat keep breaking the law?...
The eaely we know dat there is no equity in the land bsse on law ,the better for us!...
It is wrong to treat criminals separately....calling one a common criminal and the other 'celebrity' criminal!
If all alleged or accused indivuduals are treated as innocent until found guilty by a competent court, then i will stop shouting at d top of my voice!
Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by sonsomegrigbo: 9:06am On Jun 23, 2017
op are you new in Nigeria? na poor people nor dey change clothes for prison and na because him nor get another one for house...

wetin consan me sef...

Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:32am On Jun 23, 2017
How will his changing of clothes reduce the price of tomatoes in the market?
Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by brandon180(m): 9:32am On Jun 23, 2017
wont be suprised if dis guy spends just a couple of months in prison, nd is released wen d media is no more interested..after all na naija be dis..
Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 23, 2017
in Nigeria all criminals are not equal
Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by Tecno66: 9:37am On Jun 23, 2017
Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by Themandator: 9:41am On Jun 23, 2017
Do you expect the Nigerian government to present him to the world in dirty clothing's or you don't know that his case has international interest.

Go to YouTube and see how many views his video has garnered
Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by highness25(m): 9:42am On Jun 23, 2017
freshmimi:
Guess Evans is now a superstar

Meanwhile,

For real admission assistant to further your study abroad at any level

BSc,MSC,PGD,PhD, for just $4000 at all levels and programme. Simply pm me here or quote me and drop your email. This is no scam
your family relatives don't like studying abroad? Smh
Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by almarthins(m): 9:51am On Jun 23, 2017
The man no get case in this matter na sell him dey sell. Abi him join Evans go kidnap. This Nigerian police self !
Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by breezy87: 10:02am On Jun 23, 2017
don't let this opportunity pass you by,people has been winning,you too can win
Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:07am On Jun 23, 2017
Who else would be doing that if not nnamdi kanu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Remands Bishop Feyi In Prison For Allegedly Raping 2 Church Members / Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation / Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.