Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

To Make Money And Become Rich As A Trader. Read This...... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / To Make Money And Become Rich As A Trader. Read This...... (6472 Views)

Rich Vs Rich!!! As Sani Dangote Son Is Engaged To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? / Report Says That 8 Men Are As Rich As Half Of The World’s Population (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Make Money And Become Rich As A Trader. Read This...... by bunbit23: 3:14am On Jun 23, 2017
Today we bring you lectures on trade.

Business! Trading!! Traders!!!

Are you a trader?
If you are, how far?
How is market?
I don't know but I should have known why I so much like traders. Maybe its because of their dedication and productivity. Or because of where I come from. We like trading, as a matter of fact we are traders. If an Anambra man must leave his house to another place it must be on a trading purpose. We turn everything into trade and trade on anything.

As a matter of fact we know secret of trading. We don't do trade for fun but for financial purposes. We mean business. If you wish to be prosperous in trading, make an anambralian a friend. He/she will lead you to success for business. Coming to this, I have to tell you what trade is all about perhaps ways to become a successful trader.

Since trading is all about buying and selling of a commodity, its wisdom for one to understand this two different words ( BUYING AND SELLING) to know how to make each a success to become a success as a business man or woman. Yea, we call traders business man or woman.

Knowing secret of success for each of the two different activities is a secret to your carrier as a trader. If you must buy, how much do you buy and how much do you sell?

Re: To Make Money And Become Rich As A Trader. Read This...... by bunbit23: 3:29am On Jun 23, 2017
The availability of your product and marketing. Theses are tools that needs attention to emerge a success in your field of business as a trader. Coming to consider this is where spiritualism comes in.

Since you are to buy from someone perhaps a company or individual/distributor and sell to someone, your services required spiritual attention. Do you know this?

Have you thought about it?

How often do you buy goods in a season, week, day and month? What is the connection between you ( the seller ) and your supplier ( producer or distributor)? Knowing this contribute to success in your business.
Do you know that?

You don't need to know Alhaji Dangote or Cletus Ibeto to become a successfull cement dealer.
From scratch, the ability to turn out a successful trader is having spiritual knowledge.

This is why they always misunderstood us ( anambralians) as money ritualist. Not that we are not but truly there's a secret and the secret is our ability to recognize spiritual information on how to use spiritual kits to boom our businessess knowing that this is where we intend to survive. Igbo would always say, ebe onye bi ka o na_awachi meaning wherever you reside you must take proper care off....
That's Just That!
The Truth Of The Matter!!

Sometimes you can hear people saying something like........ Igbo man no dey joke with business!
It is a common saying in Nigeria.
Yes its true, we don't joke with business. But if I may ask, does one need to joke with his business?

Every morning you woke up, perform your house duties, eat and hurry to shop only to come back at night or in the evening. From Monday to Saturday, from month to month, from year to year. Why must you joke with such engagement? Don't you know that time is money?
Is business for fun?
Should you think so, I hereby urge you to have a rethinking from now henceforth: thus business is not for fun.

Re: To Make Money And Become Rich As A Trader. Read This...... by bunbit23: 6:09am On Jun 23, 2017
Knowing that business is not for fun will aspire you to think and work your way to achieve success and become a successful trader in no distance time.
Yes, soon!
Some of us have been into buying and selling for a period of so many years only to achieve nothing.
Only to eat food and drink beer.
Is that success?
No!
Not at all!!!

You are not moving forward if your business can only buy you bottles of beer and mama_put everyday, definitely you are not pressing forward.

Some of us as a result of not knowing secret of trade kept jumping from one state to another, from one line of business to another thinking by so doing they will become a success. Am telling you, stop and have a rethinking, time is money: you aren't getting any younger.

Some of us has labelled their inability to become a successful trader over a neighbor, friend, parents or relatives: young man reverse and remove your leg from accelerator, over speeding is dangerous.

One thing you must learn in life before survival is this. Try to get ride of negative mind and belief that someone is behind your progress.
Do you read this warning?

This devil has killed good number of people and wasted millions of destiny.
Don't just belief it, in as much as you can feel it: walk to approve it. Don't just die as a result of the stigma. Don't just belief it! If you can feel it, better confirm it! Upon confirmations, get yourself a deliverance and move ahead. These are the reason every successful trader has spiritual knowledge.

A successful trader always do spiritual consultations to know what next and what step to take. That is the business.

Re: To Make Money And Become Rich As A Trader. Read This...... by bunbit23: 9:04am On Jun 23, 2017

Re: To Make Money And Become Rich As A Trader. Read This...... by bunbit23: 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
If you can buy in time and sell late in time, how possible is your success? Don't you know that buying and selling has to do with time? If a goods of #1.000.000 with a gain of #130.000 must stock at your shop for a period of 3 months, don't you know you have beard a loss?
Don't you know that?

Take for example you have kids, a wife, apprentice, not talking of shop and house to pay rent. Now, with the gain of #130.000 after a period of 3 months from a goods you purchased for #1.000.000. Having paid all bills for the period, buy necessary house items to keep body and soul together, and the apprentice took some from it for chewing gum and sweet, can't you see how soon you are going back to village?

This is why we call you to have a knowledge. Not only but a knowledge but spiritual knowledge

Knowing what to do and when to do it. Knowing what to do and how to do it
Wisdom is calling!

To become a successful trader, you must first and fore most balance yourself. Knowing that you are the reason for your success in trade, keep with spiritual mirror. Be mindful of spiritual informations. Be at alert always. Don't slumber!
Oke anaghi eri ife onye mu anya_though rat is a thief but it can never steal something that belongs to a vigilantee.
What you must know.

Seek for every possible means to be spiritual fit.
No dulling!!!!!!
Yes don't play in the middle of express way. I always warn about it, is very dangerous. Your ignorant is act of playing in the middle of express way. Don't you remember or can't you see Dangote lorries? If they kill you, you are gone and gone forever. Therefore never play in the middle of express way.

Business is all about competition. Trading is not as fair as trade fare.
Take note!

Re: To Make Money And Become Rich As A Trader. Read This...... by bunbit23: 11:58am On Jun 27, 2017
Business discussion. What we must know about trade! Buying and selling. Traders how market?
Everyone were complaining there's bad market yet some people kept loading and offloading on weekly and monthly basis.
What is the secret?
As a trader, you need to wise up!
Be wise!!
Stop sleeping!
Awake and always keep watch!!
Ife ana eme adighi easy.
Ighotagwo?
The dance is not for kids. If you must dance the dance, you must dance like the beat. The untold truth is that its not he who has goods sells most.

Every dishes with its spices. Buying and selling there's a secret behind it.
No goods has a last price in the market. True or false?
Things works for good to those who knows their onion. You can't bcom a millionair simply because you served a millionair likewise you can't become a millionair just because you served for 10 years as apprentice.
No!
For you to become a millionaire is to know secrets of millionaires.
There's a secret.

Re: To Make Money And Become Rich As A Trader. Read This...... by bunbit23: 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
Have you asked why Mazi Okafor always buy a particular goods and never wish to add other goods no matter how profitable it is?
Have you?
Coming to that, people with their wisdom sought for richies and they become so much rich thus wisdom is all about becoming more inquisitive and commitment.

There's a spell traders use for business booming. Remember, I have ceased to pronounce spells by name for a reason. This spell, good number of traders make use of it.

How does it work?
Because of the nature of the spells, its so effective. Just like as I always tell us, spirits hate a greedy fellow. They don't like individuals with too much demand. To them, its act of greed. Why this spells work perfect and enrichies people so quick is because of it nature. For example, those that deal on a motor parts knows that there are general motor parts dealers. There are dealers on tubes, some deals on head lamps while some deal on steering wheel.

Now, to cast this quick prosperity spells using your trade as a point of money invocation. You tell the gods or goddess that you only sell head lamps. This is the only thing you know about. That many deals on general motor parts and some group of others sell this and that but only steering wheel you deal on.

That all you required is her assistance. From today, let her bless you with the blessing of only son without father and mother. Promise her that anyday she found you dealing on other items in same shop, let her leave and never returns. Then, I will offer you the spell. Getting to your shop, hang it at the entrance but inside. One year, only but one year. If you talk about poverty in your life again. Know that heaven and earth does not exist

Re: To Make Money And Become Rich As A Trader. Read This...... by bunbit23: 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
Our problem is that we always admire to become rich but always afraid to follow pathway leading to richies. To become a rich man or woman, I always tell people: you don't need to struggle.
All you need is information.
All you need is knowledge
All you need is courage
All you need is determination
If none of the above, forget about richies. To control money is to invoke the spirit of money.

Re: To Make Money And Become Rich As A Trader. Read This...... by bunbit23: 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
[08:22, 29/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Having seen that poverty is the greatest challenge every middle class faces. If you can help yourself, from now henceforth, use available information am to deliver and will be delivering to cause your financial breakthrough. Do not accept to hear from me about a ritual hence I will not talk about it again. Use your brain, read with your eye and see with your spirit the secret as we are about to make review. If you are not comfortable with your financial estate, work your way out. If you are happy, ignore our teachings. For the past two months we having been discussing on a deliverance rituals which helped us undergo several deliverance exercises. Having perfected our deliverance, we have to talk about money money money.

[10:09, 29/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Money is very important in our individual lives and activities. Only a fool can argue that. We all need money. If not for any other thing at least to keep the body and soul together. I like it when you are financial okay as I am. When we engage on a chat, we chat pleasantly. I hate it when a chat could not produce laughter.

[10:12, 29/06/2017] Stanley Delta: May god and the goddess bless u more

[10:12, 29/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: I am a free man and a joyful man indeed. I like laughter. I like jokes. As a matter of fact, I appreciate if all my friends are comedians.

[10:13, 29/06/2017] Stanley Delta: Womderful

[10:13, 29/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: But when you are not financial buoyant. How possible is it for you to laugh always?

[10:14, 29/06/2017] Stanley Delta: That is the thing

[10:15, 29/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Therefore, I believe the greatest challenge I have to face here now is poverty. If we can succed eliminating poverty, this forum is going to top list. To achieve that, you have to make yourself available and breakthrough poverty level. Only you can do it. Mine is to help you with information as I said earlier, yours is to apply the necessary information for financial promotion.

Re: To Make Money And Become Rich As A Trader. Read This...... by jaytime(m): 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
Insightful
Re: To Make Money And Become Rich As A Trader. Read This...... by bunbit23: 2:16am On Jul 03, 2017
Water is rich and have great abundance. Water has never failed to help human being with all her nature giving resources. We should know that all that water has to offer have life potentials. Thus we say, mmiri bu ndu_ water is life. Learn to approach water gods and goddess for help and great multiplications. We always pray by the river side.
Have you experienced a prayer ritual by the river side?
For continous progress, prosperity, blessings, favor, promotion, learn to visit rivers/sea and offer your prayer sacrifices by the water side.
It's necessary!
Do not think its only those who are possessed that visit rivers.
No!

In as much as we drink water for life, the spirit can help our spiritual vibration to higher frequency leaving us with success and great abundance. The most high made it possible!
Whatever he does not condemn, let no man bring a condemnation upon it. Only wisdom will help you realize this. Prayer by the river side is like a ritual given to the gods and goddess hand to hand by a high priest. Before now, we had introduced various ritual items with their meaning and spiritual representations. Since good number of us are leaving in bondage and can't help their deliverance. Visiting a river with some ritual items will be a good step for liberation.
Moreover, most of us who are like Thomas would cease the opportunity to see and believe that Christ truly resurrected. When you expose your inner vibrations to feel the atmosphere, perceiving the natural breeze which has a lot to speak about sea, occean or river during the ritual performance to belief truly the gods and goddess are here.

Going to river side for progressive ritual would be better if one goes with ritual items like white plate, assorted biscuits, chewing gum, sweet, white local chalk, native egg, red chalk, cowries, to pray for such intentions..
This prayer as we are meant to understood some time ago must accord with time to help meet with the gods and goddess of the sea/river.

As we go out for daily activities every morning so they do therefore one should visit in correspondence to time as I directed and explained. Going to the sea/river for deliverance is a prayer which the ritual items should come as a result of consultation.
Re: To Make Money And Become Rich As A Trader. Read This...... by bunbit23: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
Frequent visitations to the river side for progressive rituals is as good as doing good. It helps a lot in ones life and carrier. Most of the ugly incidents as witnessed on earth are caused by mariners. Marine gods and goddess are as powerful as the most high. Marine gods and goddess are good to go at the same time they can help inflict evil on us upon failure of promise or assignment: which is the reason good number of us suffer today. This is why we should becareful with them. Thread with caution!

Their blessings if you obediently received and keep with your promises last till infinite. So far you can give unto them, they are happy to receive and give back to you. You are never an enemy until you make yourself one. They are never an enemy until you prove yourself as one. Water no get enemy!
Re: To Make Money And Become Rich As A Trader. Read This...... by bunbit23: 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
For those of us who did consultation sometime ago and you were told your problem comes as a result of ndi uwa gi/ndi mmiri/iyi uwa gi_your water spirits. Such consult report shouldn't be taken unserious. If you must delay such report till infinite, you will never have peace till infinity. This is water spirit for you.

They are very aggressive and stubborn. Never give up or pardon!
They always expect you to reachout to them in humility and loyalty.
because they are superior and powerful.

Though some of us after reincarnation, as we become human and enjoy life as a mortal; we must learn to acknowledge our realm of origin. Your presence are still relevant if you must know. They still need your presents and required your acknowledgement thus you were ones with them. There's a limit your sufferness calls for spiritual consultation to help with valid informations on life matters.

Good number of disease and afflictions we suffer today was caused by the mariners. They have no other reasons if not to help draw our attentions to an important matter. These are the secret in life; spiritual knowledge. That which makes a difference among men and daughters of men. There are benefits when we acknowledge our water spirit. When you paid you dues, they help your progress, health, prosperity and security.
Behold, onye kwuo ugwo oji, o nwere onwe ya_whosoever paid his/her dues becomes a free man/woman.
Re: To Make Money And Become Rich As A Trader. Read This...... by bunbit23: 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
Most of us, before our enemies can harm us, they must consult the water spirit. What you don't know!
Tell me a situation by which you are not in good terms with them, what do you think will happen?
These are reasons some spells prove stronger than others leaving us in a perpetual torment, abject poverty and undying illness. Those who are in peace with their water spirits are like a plant planted by the river side, they produce fruits all the season!
Re: To Make Money And Become Rich As A Trader. Read This...... by bunbit23: 9:52am On Jul 05, 2017
Water as a symbol of progress and prosperity, we can't cease to run to her for progress and prosperity. Since I was born but now I am getting old, I have never seen where a river moves upwards. Neither have I seen where a sea or ocean run dry. For this reason, its wisdom for us to source her power for prosperity and progress.
Slow and steady movement of water has a lot of information and messages for us.
It tells us about humility
It talks about progress
It talks about infinity
It talks about constant
It talks about great abundance
If you must seek for her richies and great abundance, the above you must observed. Do not see water gods and goddess as evil or negative energy as you were taught in the church and meant to believe: thus they aren't. Problem we have today which contributed to our failure is lack of knowledge, attributed by religious doctrines. If water and her spirits are evil, harmful and dangerous as believed or taught ( by our religious leaders), why do we drink water and still leave?
Wisdom asked?
Re: To Make Money And Become Rich As A Trader. Read This...... by bunbit23: 12:56am On Jul 06, 2017
water ritual exercise

Re: To Make Money And Become Rich As A Trader. Read This...... by bunbit23: 8:39am On Jul 06, 2017
Ritual Point

Re: To Make Money And Become Rich As A Trader. Read This...... by bunbit23: 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
[15:47, 3/07/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Still on water spirits!
What you must know!
A nairalander on my thread refered to sea goddess as unclean spirit. This insinuation is not far seen from your various individual perceptions. Good number of us sees them as unclean spirit. What does he really mean by unclean spirit? He was talking about negative energy. But the question remains, are they truly negative energies? What makes them negative energies as perceived by Christians?
Perhaps good number of us has listened or witnessed some confessions from marine daughters who failed their duties. Which to us, all about marine goddess spelt evil.
No!
Not at all!!
Do not believe your thought. Am here to put you through with sound knowledge. Before now, we had partially discussed about water existence. Now we have reasons to bring out details about marine affairs, I have to cease the opportunity to review more facts about divine entities. Things we don't know but needs to know. What are they? Before I go on with those facts, let me first warn us. MORTAL MAN, DO NOT JUDGE THE IMMORTAL. Do you read that?
If there's is sin, this is one of the sins we commit at heart. Things of the spirit are not to be judged in the physical by the mortal. Impossible!
[16:01, 3/07/2017] Alphonse Romania: very correct
[16:03, 3/07/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Who are you to condemn what the Most High gave an approval? Who are you? Who told you that marine goddess are unclean spirits?
[16:03, 3/07/2017] Alphonse Romania: we hear you sir
[16:03, 3/07/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Where do you base your judgement? How old are you? How many years have you spent on earth and how many do you have to spend in the future? Do you know yourself? Can you tell what will happen in the next minute? What do you know about here you dwell? How much do you know this life you leave? If answers to the above questions are impossible and uncertainty to you then how do you judge her who can provide such an answer?
[16:08, 3/07/2017] Alphonse Romania: hmmm
[16:10, 3/07/2017] Odogwuakataaka: If you say that marine goddess are evil because of a confession from a fellow who falled her duty and has to suffer the penalty what can you say about the Most High who has slaughtered millions of people for the sake of a tribe? Why Christians must suffer if they can't change their doctrines is because they left the way, the truth and life in pursuit of heart of men and numbers. Christian religious leaders must suffer this penalty because they led good number of mankind astray. Man has to speak blasphemy. Man has to make himself an enemy of gods and goddess. Man has to prove himself an indefinite enemy to divine entities. Just because of a religious dogma. Peter wrote 1 Peter 4:17.... For it is time for judgment to begin with God's household; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome......
Re: To Make Money And Become Rich As A Trader. Read This...... by bunbit23: 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
[16:28, 3/07/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Now listen to this truth about the immortal. What you must know.
Because of nature and wisdom.
As a result of truth and knowledge, immortal can't offend or abuse a mortal man. This is what you must know.
[16:28, 3/07/2017] Odogwuakataaka: They are wise. Because of wisdom, anything they do is right hence every decision and mandate came as a result of jurisdictional judgement. A spirit can't harm you because he is a spirit while you are a human being. A spirit can't kill you because he is more powerful than you. A spirit can't intimidate you for any reason. How much do you know this truth?
[16:32, 3/07/2017] Odogwuakataaka: There's a reason for any eventuality. If you were born blind, there was a reason for that. Before someone die in motor accident, there's a reason for that.
[16:33, 3/07/2017] Alphonse Romania: hhhmmm
[16:33, 3/07/2017] Odogwuakataaka: For you to suffer as an able bodied man, there's a reason for that. For a woman not to conceive there's a reason for that. And let me tell us. Anything that made a spirit to inflict a man, it was an offense by the mortal man. There are always right. because of their perfect nature as a credit to wisdom, therefore theu can't cheat.
Wiisdom can't lie.
Wisdom can't kill for no cause.
Wisdom can't be guilty.
Gods and goddess cannever be guilty, wrong, cheat, kill for no cause etc
[16:38, 3/07/2017] Odogwuakataaka: In as much as we have negative and positive energies, yet both were guided by rule of nature, spiritual code and laws.
Do you know that?
This is the reason Lucifer can't force you to kill or steal but lure you to do so.
What they do is to induce an idea on you and await you for decision.
[16:41, 3/07/2017] Odogwuakataaka: How many of you have been guilty of evil simply because a strange hand forced you to do so?
How many of you?
Since you were born, have you been forced to do anything by any spirit?
[16:44, 3/07/2017] Alphonse Romania: no
[16:44, 3/07/2017] Alphonse Romania: never
[16:44, 3/07/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Genesis 3
1 NOW THE serpent was more subtle and crafty than any living creature of the field which the Lord God had made. And he [Satan] said to the woman, Can it really be that God has said, You shall not eat from every tree of the garden?(A)
2 And the woman said to the serpent, We may eat the fruit from the trees of the garden,
3 Except the fruit from the tree which is in the middle of the garden. God has said, You shall not eat of it, neither shall you touch it, lest you die.
4 But the serpent said to the woman, You shall not surely die, (B)
[16:45, 3/07/2017] Odogwuakataaka: From this recorded event, what did you understood?
[16:47, 3/07/2017] Odogwuakataaka: In verse one, do you see how they come to us using logic?
[16:47, 3/07/2017] Odogwuakataaka: This is why we must be wise!
[16:48, 3/07/2017] Bosun Alao Lagos: Hmmm
[16:48, 3/07/2017] Alphonse Romania: wisdom
Re: To Make Money And Become Rich As A Trader. Read This...... by bunbit23: 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
[16:49, 3/07/2017] Odogwuakataaka: This recorded event help us to understand that they lack the ability to force us into actions until we make decisions.
Until we decide!
Can't you see how blameless they are?
We are always guilty as a result of ignorant. Because they have the knowledge, know the rules, observe the code: they are always careful not to offend or harm anyone. They won't harm you until you go astray. They won't destroy you until you commit yourself.
[16:54, 3/07/2017] Alphonse Romania: yes sir
[16:54, 3/07/2017] Andreea Romania: Yea..I don't think a person would notice if they are forced by a spirit. A spirit doesn't force per se, but tries to induce an idea, to lure in the most subtle and difficult to perceive way. That's how I see it...
[16:56, 3/07/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Lucifer took Christ to the mountain and asked him to fall for its written...... I shall send my angels to carry you on their palms. He carefully quoted the written command.
Christ as a wise God responded with wisdom saying..... Thou shall not put the most high in temptation.
Another written command.
Did we read this on the event which took place in the garden of Eden?
We didn't because knowledge visited ignorant. Wisdom visited ignorant. ( Eve) The ignorant got deceived!
When you become wise, I tell you, you will never suffer for any course.
When you become wise, I tell you, you shall be great.
When you become wise, I tell you, sky is your limit.
Wisdom saves the life of his owner.
With wisdom you shall never see death.
[17:02, 3/07/2017] Bosun Alao Lagos: Good words
[17:02, 3/07/2017] Odogwuakataaka: With wisdom, you shall be great and leave to be great.
A great man never die.
Wisdom conquers death.
Wisdom is all you need.
[17:03, 3/07/2017] Alphonse Romania: yea
[17:04, 3/07/2017] Odogwuakataaka: If not wisdom, I tell you without wisdom: life without wisdom is sorrow, poverty, anger, trouble, remorse, perpetual torment, etc
[17:04, 3/07/2017] Adesoji Ibadan: Humm, Good of u sir
Re: To Make Money And Become Rich As A Trader. Read This...... by bunbit23: 6:14am On Jul 14, 2017
keep update
For more knowledge, request to join our growing whatsaap group today. Number to join on whatsapp.
zero plus seven plus zero plus six plus two plus eight plus five plus five plus zero plus zero plus one.
Re: To Make Money And Become Rich As A Trader. Read This...... by bunbit23: 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
Many of us grew up with the belief that achieving success requires relentless hard work, grim determination, and intense ambition. As a result, we may have struggled for years and even reached some of our goals but wound up feeling exhausted, our lives out of balance.
In the natural world, creation comes forth with ease. A seed doesn’t struggle to become a tree - it simply unfolds per seconds count.
There are laws of success if you put them into practice, you’ll realize that you can manifest whatever you’ve been dreaming about.
Fortunately, success aren’t difficult or mysterious but are easy to understand and apply. There are also many ways for you to learn more to attract the life you truly want, and right here is a great place to begin.
The first law we put into effect is law of giving. In many occasions I have talked about this law, today as we discuss law of success giving comes as a first law we have.
Giving is the first law we have if we must achieve success. To make success and become successful in life, you must learn to give.
What you give matters.
You must give that which you posses.
You have something, I have something, he has something: we are all rich with nature gift. You must learn and discover that which you have then use it as a sacrifice for success. When we talk about giving, most at times it got misinterpreted. Generally we are richly blessed with talents which you can use to achieve success.
Have you been able to discover that which you have? What do you have? Give it out! The first law of success says, give!
Giving what you have is the first law of success. When you give that which you have, you have indirectly opened your way to receive(which) in other words called success. This is why I always use a farmer for perfect example for success.
A farmer would plant a seed of corn, during harvest, he shall reap bounty of corns in expense of a seed he planted. If you have this true knowledge, why are you still not progressive? Why are you not successful in life?
Do you know that givers never lack?
Do not be afraid to give!
I repeat, do not be afraid to give!
Give whatever you have to the needy. Whatever that discourage you not to give simply encourage you to become a failure.
You can't be successful if you can't give. This aren't a law of gods or goddess neither is it a law of man. It's a law of nature! Nature mandate! Give whatever you have to anyone that deserve it. You can't cheat nature. Do you know nature has its own way of keeping an account?
How much do you know this?
To become a success in every area of life, you must give first.
Giving is a seed for success. You must sow giving as a seed to reap success in harvest.
How do we say this to help understanding?
How do we write this on your mind to help remembrance?
Success is impossible without giving. Success is not achievable without giving?
So do not make full of yourself.
Do not deceive yourself. A stingy failure makes fool of himself when he talks about success. There's no short cut for success better than giving. Gift of a man makes way for him. Give and give uncountable times. Do not mind how many times you have given and never count whatever was the gift. The more you give the more you receive.
That's how it is!
The moment you open yourself to count what you have given out, the moment you begin to loose the glory of success.
Success is like dew.
It falls every night. Only those who are exposed to it receive it. Only those who are outdoors receive it.
Human is demi god. When you give to Mr A he says, God bless you.
You give to Mr V he says God bless you.
You give to a kid he says god bless you.
You give to a blind he says God bless you.
You give to the poor he says God bless you.
Too many gift attract too many blessings.
All these people who blessed you with their soul are the reason for success.
This is why its possible!
This is why given makes it possible.
This is why given is the most possible means to attract success. Our mouth is the mouthpiece of gods and goddess.
Say no to any spirit which restrict you from given.
Say to the spirit, get you behind me you spirit of failure.
It's only spirit of failure which can ask you not to give.
Any spirit that makes you count your gift is a spirit of poverty.
Spirit of limitations! He doesn't want you to grow more abundantly.
Never have time counting how many and how much you have giving.
When you give, give with pure heart.
Grudges causes hindrance to a gift.
Its like a worm. Another law of success is Karma.
Tomorrow we discuss law of karma as the second law of success. Am determined to bring you keynotes to make you a different man and woman.
Re: To Make Money And Become Rich As A Trader. Read This...... by pennywys(m): 10:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
bunbit23:

Have you asked why Mazi Okafor always buy a particular goods and never wish to add other goods no matter how profitable it is?
Have you?
Coming to that, people with their wisdom sought for richies and they become so much rich thus wisdom is all about becoming more inquisitive and commitment.

There's a spell traders use for business booming. Remember, I have ceased to pronounce spells by name for a reason. This spell, good number of traders make use of it.

How does it work?
Because of the nature of the spells, its so effective. Just like as I always tell us, spirits hate a greedy fellow. They don't like individuals with too much demand. To them, its act of greed. Why this spells work perfect and enrichies people so quick is because of it nature. For example, those that deal on a motor parts knows that there are general motor parts dealers. There are dealers on tubes, some deals on head lamps while some deal on steering wheel.

Now, to cast this quick prosperity spells using your trade as a point of money invocation. You tell the gods or goddess that you only sell head lamps. This is the only thing you know about. That many deals on general motor parts and some group of others sell this and that but only steering wheel you deal on.

That all you required is her assistance. From today, let her bless you with the blessing of only son without father and mother. Promise her that anyday she found you dealing on other items in same shop, let her leave and never returns. Then, I will offer you the spell. Getting to your shop, hang it at the entrance but inside. One year, only but one year. If you talk about poverty in your life again. Know that heaven and earth does not exist
please the number is not connected either on call or whatsapp, please do contact me my digits there on my whatsapp or call. I'm more than interested to join
Re: To Make Money And Become Rich As A Trader. Read This...... by bunbit23: 5:38am On Aug 31, 2017
pennywys:
please the number is not connected either on call or whatsapp, please do contact me my digits there on my whatsapp or call. I'm more than interested to join

Click and get our contact for Whatsaap/call

https://www.nairaland.com/3877961/make-money-rich-trader-read#57891152
Re: To Make Money And Become Rich As A Trader. Read This...... by pennywys(m): 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
bunbit23:

Click and get our contact for Whatsaap/call

https://www.nairaland.com/3877961/make-money-rich-trader-read#57891152
please make it simple for me, I can't connect you on that digits.
Please contact me on 08096129917 call or whatsapp me, thanks
Re: To Make Money And Become Rich As A Trader. Read This...... by bunbit23: 6:15am On Nov 06, 2018
Jacinta:
Daddy ! If a male give money to a female is lover, can a note of that money be useful to do spiritual work for the man to love her or always do her wish or support her financially, Am asking this question cos when ever am given money by anyone I use to keep a note of each person's money , cos am thinking it is useful

Odogwu Akataaka:
You keeping bunch or some piece of money given to you by a friend/lover to be used in diabolic ways to attract his money doesn't offer financial solutions to your request for money and riches. You can only use the medium as stated to cause financial problems against him/her

I have to say something which I have been saying often even though some of you do not understand.

For you to get rich diabolical, you must make peace and be in union with your chi and your realm of origin

This is why, I personally find it difficult working for an ofeke.

Who is ofeke here?
Ofeke is the person who comes to do juju for a certain purpose regardless other relevant spiritual information

Good number of you are 100% ofeke. To them (ofeke) juju work if you can pay and do the rituals

But then, it's far beyond the truth

This is why some of you have been scammed. Good number of you have spent huge sum of money for juju without positive results

I have seen that you @Jacinta is seriously in quest for money and riches. I like the spirit! Your person must succeed finding true link (spiritually)

But then I tell you, spirituality is far beyond what you assumed

Don't think to make money and get rich is difficult. I tell you it is not!
Re: To Make Money And Become Rich As A Trader. Read This...... by bunbit23: 6:19am On Nov 06, 2018
First, to make money and get rich (spiritually) you need sound knowledge and bravery (I ga_enwe obi dịka dike)

Otherwise, forget about money, riches and famousity.

I tell you, more are commitment which ofeke do not know. We have many juju far beyond your request which offers possible and instant solutions to tackle and subdue poverty

If done following directives, I shall give you 4 to 6 months (for ritual effects). It's guaranteed! If you don't become rich, making financial progress, seeing and counting money to meet your financial needs, come and have your ritual money back (as earlier provided)

But then, you must be inform, having sound spiritual knowledge and be bravery to do what you were asked to be done. Ofeke anaghị akpata ego eji azụ ọhaneze (an ignorant do not become rich enough to take care of the society)

If you wish to make money through rich men as a young woman. Is good. But then, go and do your chi and make peace with your mariners. Otherwise, you are beating about the bush

When you have perfected these two spiritual exercises, you come for juju and find out that juju is active like air and water

If you find a true source (spiritualist)

Moreover, get to know that any juju that serves powerful mission for money attraction, causing riches cost much to secure the ritual materials

Don't think it cost nothing to get rich otherwise everyone could have gotten rich hence none wish to be poor

Those of you who have agwụ Spirit must do well to settle with Agwụ to help ritual effects

These are forces that fight ritual exercise making it ineffective

Ofeke never know!
Re: To Make Money And Become Rich As A Trader. Read This...... by bunbit23: 6:21am On Nov 06, 2018
I have gone far in the realm of spirit and can't return a failure. I have worked passed the level of spiritualist who collect money to perform ritual where it goes for a trier

Spirituality asked for sound knowledge which is why you as a subject (client) must pay attention before a spiritualist to understand all information. Don't ignore either to help ritual effects. For juju to work for an individual, forces following him must be in union otherwise it won't work at all. This is possible causes for ritual failure. Why some of you have spent huge some of money for a ritual assignment yet no effect. It's not as if the spiritualist does not do what he knew best for service delivery but then, he might he lost necessary information about your person or you were the person who permitted him to do so. Either could place juju on trier. I am not party to either. Before ritual exercise, there must be prior spiritual consultation. I work using the information as provided by the gods and goddesses. If you can't follow directives as made known, know we can't work together. This is where my argument comes with a client. My work don't stand for a trier.

This is why you must do your chi, settle with mariners if you are a mariner, settle your agwụ (for those of you who have agwụ (then do juju to breakthrough poverty)

Get rich and enjoy progress and prosperity!

Light house of wisdom has gone far in the realm of spirit, and members can't be here reporting and complaining foul as if we lack quality for spiritual services and delivery

Those of you who have tried, had testimony and kept testifying

This is why we are here!

For your information, money and riches is not a big deal and does not cost much to break through poverty

Get knowledge and understanding

When you do, it help you a lot!

In as much as we don't advertise our works and skills, but then we have to let people understand what we do here to help services

So that you know, should you lack ability to obtain the services, you have yourself to blame not anyone

I do awele and wonderful awele

I have numerous awele for money and riches, famousity and powers

This is an information that has a guarantee

It's ignorant when you think something happens for nothing
Re: To Make Money And Become Rich As A Trader. Read This...... by bunbit23: 6:29am On Nov 06, 2018
For something to happen, there must be something that caused it to be. Money is a spirit!

This is life and true information

We have awele ụzụ which we do for politicians and pastors

These awele is capable of bringing you to limelight withing a short period of time not more than a year

People begin to here you all round the town like whistle flower

But then, it takes human for sacrifices which you aren't the one to make the provision neither will you know who he takes

It takes who pleases him at any point in time to keep his powers effective

Moreover, you have to store and keep this awele where no one else sees it except you otherwise whosoever that meet face to face with "awele ụzụ" is gone and turn to instant money which you have to see and pick them all for investments

This is reason rich men and women has secret rooms and temple

Do you think riches is mouth and tongue? Talk let me talk?

We have "oke ite" awele

Oke ite awele is what we normally do for traders for business success and boom

This oké ite awele is of two and more

The one that takes human at his expense and the one that takes dog or ram (as you wish it to be)

But then, when it comes to the one that take human for renewal, I have to tell you. You don't choose a subject for awele sacrifices. You only do your path, performing necessary sacrifices as the priest directed, it's for awele to choose his subject (from members of your family) when the need arises

It's the spirit that make choice for themselves. The guarantee here is that you can't tell who goes for the ritual and people can't suspect you hence you leave normal life

Going to church and doing your usual and normal thing

Eating whatever you like and all form of social activities

This awele pulls money like mad hence the power unlike the one which takes ram or dog for sacrifices

But then, the ones which take ram and dog can't at anytime go for human sacrifices (owing to the ritual materials used

Understand the materials aren't same

We have also "ọkụ awele".

This we do renew with white fowl and pigeon

It offers money but not to be compared with awele ụzụ, oké ite awele and oké ite awele (dog and ram)

Coming to oké ite awele, it has many form which we do the ritual owing to what you do for a living

This is why awele serves all works of life

Same oké ite awele has a way we prepare it and ask you go round about the town buying and given people drinks

As they drink to stupor, more money and progress, prosperity in your business and carrier.

This is blood money ritual using people's destiny.

For prostitutes, we do prepare awele for them that after sex, they are to use the sperm of the rich clients on the awele to cause him love them more than anyone else and not look unto another woman (except you)

We do the awele with ekwuekwe (do as I say),

Following directives, you are sure to dry the river

These are juju which can't be countered by any force on earth when properly done

The only force which can counter them are forces permitted by your chi, realm of origin and your agwụ

Why?
These spirits works with ọfọ

This is why they has the power to work against human progress, causing riches and poverty, good luck and bad luck, success and hindrances

Purpose for sound spiritual knowledge

Those who are internet scammers, there success comes through awele (knowing to them or unknowing to them)

Otherwise, no other way a spiritualist can cause riches through unknown person

It's your awele which draws the luck and success to make it a progress (thereby promoting your your riches). Why you ask and obtain from unknown person

I have to take enough time to explain all these so that ofeke in our midst would get knowledge and understanding, knowing that riches and money does not come per belief and expectations

More light to our paths as angels guide us all

(1) (Reply)

what is happening? / 51 Businesses To Start With 100k-500k In Nigeria (2023 Updated) / CBN To Punish Banks For Forex Infractions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.