Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Runtown Bottle Feeding His Son (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown Bottle Feeding His Son (Photos) (17055 Views)

Richard Mofe-Damijo Feeding His Wife, Jumobi, Palm Wine At Wedding (Throwback) / Nadia Buari's Husband Bottle Feeding Their 4th Child Adorable Photo / Pretty Mike Feeding His Pet Snake 'Toke Makinwa' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runtown Bottle Feeding His Son (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 9:45am On Jun 23, 2017
I don't still think he is a responsible if he is he won't have a baby mama but a wife just like d p-squares
Re: Runtown Bottle Feeding His Son (Photos) by Jackipapa: 9:46am On Jun 23, 2017
What am I doing here sef.
Re: Runtown Bottle Feeding His Son (Photos) by BiggyBamBam: 9:48am On Jun 23, 2017
Whose son is he?
Re: Runtown Bottle Feeding His Son (Photos) by Buharimustgo: 9:48am On Jun 23, 2017
waleadex:
He looked like a responsible dad....

If he is that responsible, he should marry the baby mother
Re: Runtown Bottle Feeding His Son (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 9:48am On Jun 23, 2017
holatimmy:
But shouldn't the baby be on exclusive breast feeding?

It's too early now Haba....
All for show!
Was about asking that ooooooo
Re: Runtown Bottle Feeding His Son (Photos) by Yinabim(f): 9:48am On Jun 23, 2017
[quote author=Aderola15 post=57775591]A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z[/quote
weldone ma
Re: Runtown Bottle Feeding His Son (Photos) by OlaDapxon(m): 9:49am On Jun 23, 2017
wetin d wife breast dey for?
Re: Runtown Bottle Feeding His Son (Photos) by isahsalee: 9:49am On Jun 23, 2017
Not a big deal, i am a father of 3 and fed all of them at their infant stages and even cuddled them
Re: Runtown Bottle Feeding His Son (Photos) by holatimmy(f): 9:50am On Jun 23, 2017
jhudit:

Do you know if the mother has breast?
I blame Runtown for putting up the picture.
A brilliant guess suggests she has two breasts...

Re: Runtown Bottle Feeding His Son (Photos) by alexpetersng: 9:51am On Jun 23, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
The question is why he uploaded the pics online..
Is it to gain attention or what?
He is not the first male celeb to have given birth..
Anyways i blame APC.

Runtown did not upload it online, please check the name of the person that uploaded b4 u start accusing the poor boy. And besides Runtown is 2 old in the game 2 b seeking ur attention
Re: Runtown Bottle Feeding His Son (Photos) by Sarah20A(f): 9:53am On Jun 23, 2017
wink what happened to her breast? Ok wait let me fry water
Re: Runtown Bottle Feeding His Son (Photos) by maxti: 10:01am On Jun 23, 2017
holatimmy:

All for show!

Exactly my thought.
Re: Runtown Bottle Feeding His Son (Photos) by scarletkinq(m): 10:03am On Jun 23, 2017
Did how to babydaddy ways worth doing. Is worth doing well
Re: Runtown Bottle Feeding His Son (Photos) by holatimmy(f): 10:04am On Jun 23, 2017
jhudit:

Do you know if the mother has breast?
I blame Runtown for putting up the picture.
A brilliant guess suggests she has not one breast but two.

Re: Runtown Bottle Feeding His Son (Photos) by jhudit(f): 10:04am On Jun 23, 2017
holatimmy:

A brilliant guess suggests she has two breasts...
That you're seeing two fleshy things, you have concluded she has breast for breastfeeding?
Do you know if that breast is undergoing radiation treatment?
If she is still recovering from surgery, so they have to supplement or express. She can have some chronic illness.

The baby could be having difficulty latching, so they express it...the milk in that bottle could be breast milk.

1 Like

Re: Runtown Bottle Feeding His Son (Photos) by 4dor: 10:20am On Jun 23, 2017
holatimmy:

All for show!

Future Wife Alert!!!!!
Re: Runtown Bottle Feeding His Son (Photos) by holatimmy(f): 10:23am On Jun 23, 2017
jhudit:

That you're seeing two fleshy things, you have concluded she has breast for breastfeeding?
Do you know if that breast is undergoing radiation treatment?
If she is still recovering from surgery, so they have to supplement or express. She can have some chronic illness.

The baby could be having difficulty latching, so they express it...the milk in that bottle could be breast milk.
My Gawd waris all this...Kinigbogbo eleyi bayi

You could have chosen a simple explanation but no you had to go to the extreme end...Believe Wat you believe and let me do the same

He was giving him formula would have been more logical...But anyways it's All for show grin
Re: Runtown Bottle Feeding His Son (Photos) by azimibraun: 10:32am On Jun 23, 2017
sexybbstar:
Aww.. So cool
what is so cool about it? Baby of how many days needs just breast milk. That stuff chokes them at this age. You say it's cool. Am not even talking about him just using to snap and stand up yet o!

1 Like

Re: Runtown Bottle Feeding His Son (Photos) by GuntersChain(m): 10:56am On Jun 23, 2017
Anything for the camera
Re: Runtown Bottle Feeding His Son (Photos) by Ojimba1(m): 11:10am On Jun 23, 2017
etzskillz:
dis yeyebrities self,it's everything dey pose for,I'm expecting wen dey will pose for sex or bath

Bros, they've been posting it from time "imo river"
Re: Runtown Bottle Feeding His Son (Photos) by emmanuelex1(m): 11:40am On Jun 23, 2017
that Baby should still be on exclusive breastfeeding
oluwasegun400:
"Mad Over You" Crooner Singer, Runtown who recently welcomed his son was pictured bottle feeding him.

See photo below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/23/daddy-duties-singer-runtown-bottle-feeding-his-son/

Re: Runtown Bottle Feeding His Son (Photos) by Tobilols(f): 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
holatimmy:

All for show!
It's possible breast milk was pumped into that bottle. Then some mothers don't have enough breast milk when they have their first babies but more milk will be produced when they have other babies.
Re: Runtown Bottle Feeding His Son (Photos) by salesforce: 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
And so
Re: Runtown Bottle Feeding His Son (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
these guys dont know that babies shouldnt be bottle fed until up to like a year. they need breast milk to develop their brain cells.
Re: Runtown Bottle Feeding His Son (Photos) by Chisomoney(m): 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
etzskillz:
dis yeyebrities self,it's everything dey pose for,I'm expecting wen dey will pose for sex or bath

If they pose, una go complain...if they position anyhow, una go say "his outdated".... Enemies of progress....evwrytime u are attacking ppl who are doing what u can't do at all ..don't worry..be subscribing MB and continue insulting them...ewu...pregnant woman
Re: Runtown Bottle Feeding His Son (Photos) by emmysexxy(f): 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
holatimmy:

All for show!
what if that's breast milk?
Re: Runtown Bottle Feeding His Son (Photos) by etzskillz(m): 9:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
Chisomoney:

If they pose, una go complain...if they position anyhow, una go say "his outdated".... Enemies of progress....evwrytime u are attacking ppl who are doing what u can't do at all ..don't worry..be subscribing MB and continue insulting them...ewu...pregnant woman
thunder fire u there
Re: Runtown Bottle Feeding His Son (Photos) by barallanee(f): 12:12am On Jun 24, 2017
Even if am nt seeing the face clearly... Ah cn see that child is cute den why did der hav to snap chat a baby face to look lyk cat... Fyn baby
Re: Runtown Bottle Feeding His Son (Photos) by KingBish(f): 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Weldone guy !

He's not on Nairaland ma

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: Another Bedroom Photo Of Davido Leaked / Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie / Psychic Medium: Basketmouth's Wife Had A Miscarriage, It Would Have Been A Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.