Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,411 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Love Does Not Fail, People Fail In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Does Not Fail, People Fail In Love (360 Views)

Crazy Things Love Does To Your Brain / Don't Fail In These two Area When It's Time To Romance / Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Does Not Fail, People Fail In Love by plenitude(m): 8:48am On Jun 23, 2017
Love does not fail, people fail in love Just when I thought I have given up on love you showed up, I was scared of giving love because of my ex . I never wanted to give us a try because of my ex , I thought you will also go away But you said you will wait till am ready, hmmmm so I decided to give a try, I told myself I won't give my heart Hmmmm you came and made me the center of your all, you showed me off to your family and friends Wooooow I gave my heart without even knowing how it happened You made me believe again that life is meaningless without love You made me realize that love does not fail but people fail in love Am glad now because I know my ex lost me and pushed me away to meet my true happiness I believe in love because of you......#copied

(1) (Reply)

Modest And Beautiful Outfits For Your Next Sunday Service(photos) / Lessons We Learned From Sex And The City: Friendship, Men And Fashion. / How To Flirt With Older Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.