Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos (37055 Views)

Man Dies One Month After His Wedding In Plateau State (Photos) / Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) / Lady Dies One Month After Her Wedding. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 10:29am On Jun 23, 2017
This is very tragic. A lady identified as Cynthia Steve Bola (nee Njoku) passed away one month after her wedding - leaving her family and friends heartbroken. According to her close friend who shared the sad story earlier this month, the deceased (Cynthia) got married on April 17th and died in May to an undisclosed circumstance.

She was laid to rest last week (17th June 2017) at her father's compound in Orji, Owerri, Imo state capital. May her soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/lady-dies-one-month-getting-married-hearthrob-photos.html

2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by Nwodosis(m): 10:30am On Jun 23, 2017
If only one can see tomorrow, the world would have been stress free! Rest in peace.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 10:31am On Jun 23, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by Ofemmanu1: 10:31am On Jun 23, 2017
Oh no!
She's a flatina!
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by azimibraun: 10:35am On Jun 23, 2017
Give Satan 1 second and. He will never use it to beg God for forgiveness. Instead he will leave sorrow behind at the expiration of the 1 second. Danm!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by azimibraun: 10:37am On Jun 23, 2017
Ofemmanu1:
Oh no!
She's a flatina!
Nobody go answer you after me..

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by midehi2(f): 10:37am On Jun 23, 2017
Damn!
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by swiz123(m): 10:38am On Jun 23, 2017
Come oo mr man,no tell me say you don carry this fine babe go do money ritual?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by Ofemmanu1: 10:40am On Jun 23, 2017
azimibraun:
Nobody go answer you after me..
You failed!

Just like your dad's condom.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by Amberon11: 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
This is really sad, this was the case with two classmates of mine back in secondary school. My classmate, a girl, found out her brother was getting married to the sister of another classmate of ours. Everyone knew about it and they were both happy.

Fast forward to one month after the wedding. I asked my classmate how his sister was and he said she was dead. He told me it was our friend's family that killed his sister.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by Amberon11: 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
Be sure to donate your brain to be used as specimen in any laboratory, you don't need it.
Ofemmanu1:
Oh no!
She's a flatina!

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by veekid(m): 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
Vahlar moghulis

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
This is too much to think
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
ccgg
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by enemyofprogress: 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ogbanje girls everywhere. From the wedding photo on her wedding day the guy supposed to know that she was tell her ogbanje mates, "please take me away, I'm ready to come back to you. "

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by sunnyside16(m): 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
Will they return the bride price?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by UndisputedBosom(m): 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
This story is really not addin up.....there must be a fire where this smoke came from....

So i refuse 2 type R.I.P just yet
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by SaulRazor: 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
I don't know why I suspect that groom strongly but I might be wrong this time

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
bad news everywhere, even the president is sick

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by shurch(m): 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ehya
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by keypad1: 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
Good for her. An ex that trained her in school, spent money to take care of her that she abandoned after her graduation has been avenged,

moral; dont dont you can play a nigga chop his money and render him useless by going for another man after he hussled for you,

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by Sisqoman(m): 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
Inalilahi Wahina Illahi Rojihun

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by Zhirinovsky: 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2017
Why wasn't she buried in her husband's place? Why her father's house when she's married?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by enemyofprogress: 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2017
Sisqoman:
Inalilahi Wahina Illahi Rojihun
stop that, she was a Christan

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2017
OH GOD. This is really sad. RIP. May God grant the husband and family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by toxxnoni(m): 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
All is well

www.nairaland.com/3627731/understand-water-borehole-drilling-nigeria
and why do we need to carry out soil test in order to avoid collapsing of buildings in future
www.nairaland.com/3627676/why-need-perform-carry-out
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by Nairaboi(m): 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
That guy called Nwaikpe will come here now to say " so na so bride price and wedding money just go"
watch and see he never fails to disappoint

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by profnigga(m): 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
RIP...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by UndisputedBosom(m): 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
keypad1:
Good for her. An ex that trained her in school, spent money to take care of her that she abandoned after her graduation has been avenged,

moral; dont dont you can play a nigga chop his money and render him useless by going for another man after he hussled for you,

Are you sure u're not the Ex....cox am really suspectin' u undecided

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by origima: 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
keypad1:

Who told u this and what's good for her?My dear we are all sinners, we are alive due to Gods mercy

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness / How Much Income Is Reasonable Before Marriage? / Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.