Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:27 PM

Any Good Shipping From Us - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Good Shipping From Us (833 Views)

Who Knows The Reliable Nd Good Shipping Agents From China To Nig. / A Good Shipping Company? / Shipping From China To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Good Shipping From Us by guru02(m): 2:58pm On Jan 26, 2010
Hello, i have some problem shipping goods from us to Nigeria which i bought online. So ever since then i have not shipped anything to naija.
So i want to make inquire on shipping companies that can ship to Nigeria from US.
IF ANYBOY HAS AN IDEA OR USE ANY COMPANY BEFORE SHOULD TELL US HERE.
Re: Any Good Shipping From Us by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2010
I OWN AND RUN A CARGO COMPANY,I AIRFRIGHT GOODS FROM ANY PART OF THE WORLD,I CLEAR ALL TYPES OF GOODS FROM BOTH AIR & SEAPORT. ANY THING MY CLIENT BUYS OR NEED HERE BEFORE THEY BUY,THEY CONTACT US ABOUT IT,WE ADVICE THEM HOW TO GO ABOUT IT,AFTER BUYING,WE TAKE OVER AND SHIP IT DOWN TO NIGERIA,WE CLEAR AND DELIVER TO THEM. OUR PRICES DEPENDS ON THE TYPE OF GOODS ONE IS BRINGING INTO THE COUNTRY AND IT VARIES FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY
AND IT ALSO DEPENDS ON THE GOODS. CONTACT ME ON 08037904605 FOR DETAILS OR ASK FURTHER QUESTIONS HERE, I WILL REPLY YOU,

I HAVE ENOUGH CLIENTS FOR ANYBODY TO CALL AND ASK ABOUT MY COMPANY'S PEDIGREE,
PFIZER SPECIALITIES,OPEBI,
LARADAY SCHOOL IKEJA,
JAHDATECH SERVICES,ABUJA,
KURRENT RESOURCES,OGUDU,
MY OFFICE IS AT IKEJA,14 OJULOWO IMOSHE ST,OFF ODUYEMI ST,ANIFOWOSE,IKEJA.
THE COMPANY NAME IS JAYFORT LOGISTICS LTD.
YOU CAN REACH ME ON MY PHONE NUMBER IF YOU REALLY WANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH ME.
I ALSO HAVE HARD COPY OF MY PAST PROPOSALS.
CONTACT ME AND LETS TALK BETTER.
THANKS
Re: Any Good Shipping From Us by guru02(m): 4:39pm On Jan 26, 2010
@coonz
Thx for your reply, any one with review or advice.
Re: Any Good Shipping From Us by Ghills: 12:23am On Jan 28, 2010
my friend is in US if what you want to buy is genuine then he can help out, but please let it be genuine , i can send money to him within 24hrs, call 07067132418
Re: Any Good Shipping From Us by iGuru1(m): 8:27am On Jan 28, 2010
@all
I also need this service too, for online purchase.
@coonz
How long will it take you to ship a laptop which i will purchase online to Nigeria, within 4-7days.
Waiting.
Re: Any Good Shipping From Us by Ghills: 9:10am On Jan 28, 2010
Ok, like i said before hope it is genuine becuase my friend is like my broda, dont use any ting fake to purchase this goods or better still, tell him what you want send the money to him and DHl fee as well in 3days you get it.
Re: Any Good Shipping From Us by lgconcept1(f): 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2010
I am a clearing agent, and i know all bout shipping companies, and i will advice you to use either CGMA or CMA they are very good and efficient, instead of wasting time and money,

Never the i will be glad to handle one of your cargos clearing and delivary someday.

Nick
Tele; +234-7087758009

Re: Any Good Shipping From Us by lovelyface: 1:41pm On Jan 28, 2010
I know of HGC Logistics in Nigeria . It now deepends on what you are picking if it is not contraband. I know they do legitimate business. The weight of what you are buying will determine the mode of transportation so that you will not incur a large cost.
Why not call them on 2348191491242 or send a mail to hgcnigeria@yahoo.com
Re: Any Good Shipping From Us by iGuru1(m): 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2010
@lovelyface,
Don't they have a website. I prefer that.
@lg_concept,
I am talking of a single goods now.
Re: Any Good Shipping From Us by lgconcept1(f): 9:26pm On Jan 28, 2010
Single goods as in, are you talking about just a container? if yes, then what size? 20ft, 40ft? and like what lovely face said, it depends on the wight of the goods that determines the cost, but remember you where talking about a reliable shipping line that is efficient and fast right? or does it consists of a cheap shipping line?

if yes, then CMA CGM, can be a good choice, i am not forcing you to take the decision but we have to be specific about what you want. they are cheap, reliable and fast, But if you want others like MEARSK LINE SHIPPING, they are good, fast and reliable but they are quite more expensive then CMA CGM and others,

But Let me ask, which shipping line where you using before? and why are you looking for a shipping line? we talk heart to heart, i might be of help to you!

(1) (Reply)

How Do You See Network Marketing, Urgent Advice Needed? / Please Put Me Through On Google Adsense / Bonny Light Crude Oil Direct Loading(procedures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.