Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:26 AM

43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje (101781 Views)

Signs You Are Losing Faith In God / Priestess Ogbanje Repents, Renounces Her Juju In Enugu (Photos) / 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by ojlifa: 4:09am On Jun 26, 2017
nice
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by ojlifa: 4:12am On Jun 26, 2017
you know you are right,but the question is who is the ignorant one,the man who believes in the religion of those who enslaved him .just asking how does a slave master happen to leave a slave with something that can free him/her.its food for thought

udopee:
IGNORANCE IS A VERY BIG DISEASE...EMBRACE JESUS CHRIST AND YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN!!!!
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by haske7(f): 4:23am On Jun 26, 2017
Ogbanje is nothing more than sickle cell anemia....o just negodu what u are writing.. like if u believe boko Haram dey more educated than this person..o
Babalawos:
Aboru Aboye, Ogbanje is a controversial topic, there are lots of misinformation's circulating about Ogbanje's and I am here to correct every misinformation about Ogbanje's.

Today I will be teaching you The 43 Signs You An Ogbanje. Before I dive deep into Ogbanje, I would like to clear every misinformations surrounding Ogbanje's which are:

10 TRUTHS ABOUT OGBANJE

1. Ogbanje is not Aje "Witch"
2. Ogbanje is not Abiku
3. Ogbanje is not Olokun
4. Ogbanje is not Oshun
5. Ogbanje is not Oya
6. Ogbanje is not Yemoja
7. Ogbanje is not Mental illness
8. Ogbanje is not for girls and women only. Men and Boys can be Ogbanjes
9. Ogbanje is not for poor people only. Rich and poor people can be Ogbanjes
10. Ogbanje is not for African Tradition Religious people only. All religious and non religious people can be Ogbanje...

Then What is Ogbanje?

An Ogbanje is a reincarnating spirit that would deliberately plague a family with misfortune if provoked. Ogbanje upon being born by the mother, under a certain amount of time usually before puberty would deliberately die and then come back and repeat the cycle, causing the family grief. The time period varies between minutes, hours, days and years.

Most families pamper their children that are Ogbanjes so that the Ogbanje child will not be provoked. Most Ogbanjes have powers in their eyes, mouth, hands and private parts.

Female adult Ogbanjes die during pregnancies along with the baby while male Ogbanje die before the birth of a wife’s baby or the baby dies.

The child is confirmed to no longer be an Ogbanje after the destruction of the Ogbanje pot or stone which is dug up at the river bank or sea bank or house or after they successfully give birth to another baby.

Ogbanje spirits is not evil spirits, they are water spirits that comes with some people to earth as recarnated beings. People are to reincarnate into families that they were part of while alive.

People can usually reincarnate seven times, giving seven opportunities to enter the spirit world successfully as an ancestor.

Before a relative dies, the soon to be deceased relative sometimes give clues of who they will reincarnate as in the family. Once a child is born, he or she give signs of who they have reincarnated from.

This can be through behavior, physical traits and statements by the child. A Babalawo or diviner can help in detecting who the child has reincarnated from. It is considered an insult if a male is said to have reincarnated as a female - Ewo.

Now you know the truths about Ogbanje, let me explain the 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje

43 SIGNS YOU ARE AN OGBANJE

(1) Is your mom or dad an Ogbanje?
(2) Did your mom or dad go to the river or sea to get you?
(3) Are you extremely kind and generous?
(4) Do you have a way of bringing out the best in others?
(5) Do you like to know people on a deeper level and you don’t like to waste your time trying to maintain hundreds of shallow friendships?
(6) Are you incredibly intuitive and do you follow your instincts?
(7) Do you dream frequently and most times the dreams comes through?
=> Do people find it difficult to understand you?
(9) Do you always like win and you feel very bad when you loose?
(10) Do you foolishly fall deep inlove when you meet your perfect match?
(11) Are you very creative?
(12) Do you fear rejection and like acceptance?
(13) Do you try reading people?
(14) Are you unpredictable?
(15) Are you in touch with your spiritual side?
(16) Are you very emotional?
(17) Do you fall inlove and fall out of love easily?
(18) Do you find it difficult to make decision on your own?
(19) Do you sometimes just love to be on your own for a while uninterrupted?
(20) Do you so much appreciate honesty and sincerity?
(21) Do you have cold feet?
(22) Do you have high s3x urge and you do foolish things for s3x?
(23) Do you search for your property and later finds it?
(24) Do you burst into a frightful laugh for no reason?
(25) Do you have sudden urge to injure people or animal for no reason?
(26) Do you have frequent stomach pains?
(27) Are you scared of swimming in swimming pool or river or sea?
(28) Do you sense the presence of someone with you whenever you are walking on a lonely street / road or inside a room?
(29) Do you hear your name being called without you seeing who is calling you?
(30) Do you hear distant music or drum beating or strange sound or strange noise?
(31) Do you feel you have supernatural powers but you don't know how to consciously make use of these powers?
(32) Do you curse people when they hurt you?
(33) Do you care very less of your life when you are angry?
(34) Do you talk while you are asleep or does your lips move while you are asleep?
(35) Do you take strange sleeping position?
(36) Do you dream of having s3x frequently?
(37) Do you dream of eating frequently?
(38) Do you dream of participating in strange meetings inside the river or sea?
(39) Do you dream of having scaly body?
(40) Do you dream of finding yourself in the midst of snakes or fishes or crocodiles or other river animals?
(41) Do you have weird dreams of masquerades?
(42) Do you dream of seeing your body shining and radiating?
(43) Do you dream of somebody teaching you things?

If your answer is Yes to some of the above questions, then you are an Ogbanje and it is time you embrace who you are by digging out your Ogbanje pot or stone at the bank of the river or sea or at home with the help of a Babalawo or Orisha Priest / Priestess and have a fulfilled life.

Thank you for reading, leave a comment

Babalawos
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by 989900: 4:42am On Jun 26, 2017
And dumb stuffs like will make it to FP while educative ones waste away.

Up your game, Seun.
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by adetayo234: 4:44am On Jun 26, 2017
bjt:
grin grin grin
Nairaland no go kill person

These things are true. Internet age doesn't stop them from being true
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by adetayo234: 4:49am On Jun 26, 2017
candidbabe:
I am covered by the precious blood of Jesus Christ which was shed on the cross of calvary. This thread is not for me. I jump and pass

Did you see things that relate with you among the 43 signs?
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by adetayo234: 4:52am On Jun 26, 2017
Arian11:
have y'll ever asked why these things don't affect white people.... smh

we are MEGA backwards.

For your info, white men are also demonic. They are so satanic to the extent that they sell charms on open market the same way they sell canned food , jewelry and so on.
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by 2fishes(m): 4:56am On Jun 26, 2017
This thread is EVIL.
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by Nobody: 5:08am On Jun 26, 2017
Mhizgracie01:
I heard that ogbanjes are simply children who suffer from sickle cell anaemia..I don't know how true it is but it makes sense to me.
Myth burster! ur comment rili got me thinking.
Like yhu knw all dis village unenlightened folks who dun knw a tin abou genotype and compatibility... yhu ave an SS marryin SS' or SS marryin AS and sickle celled anaemic children keeps on poppin out... And largely coz they are ignorant and usually fail to properly manage the conditions affecting such kids.. the child keeps on falling sick more often dan shud be and dies off. In no long time, same couple will stil birth anoda child wih same condition and will stil die... yhu den ave a continues circle...
@Babalawos, i remove cap for una traditionalists!!!

2 Likes

Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by Nobody: 5:20am On Jun 26, 2017
24/45.....
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by mezebel(f): 6:18am On Jun 26, 2017
There are some type of blood groups that affect new born babies. If u are' 0' negative,ur baby tend to die unleSs u take rogan and that is if u discover ur blood group in time. Nothing like going an coming child(Abiku) or ogbanje. Cos ogbanje is nnamdi kalu language while abiku is fashola language.
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by akinwaley: 6:28am On Jun 26, 2017
Babalawos:
Aboru Aboye, Ogbanje is a controversial topic, there are lots of misinformation's circulating about Ogbanje's and I am here to correct every misinformation about Ogbanje's.

Today I will be teaching you The 43 Signs You An Ogbanje. Before I dive deep into Ogbanje, I would like to clear every misinformations surrounding Ogbanje's which are:

10 TRUTHS ABOUT OGBANJE

2. Ogbanje is not Abiku
3. Ogbanje is not Olokun
4. Ogbanje is not Oshun
5. Ogbanje is not Oya
6. Ogbanje is not Yemoja
10. Ogbanje is not for African Tradition Religious people only. All religious and non religious people can be Ogbanje...

Then What is Ogbanje?

An Ogbanje is a reincarnating spirit that would deliberately plague a family with misfortune if provoked. Ogbanje upon being born by the mother, under a certain amount of time usually before puberty would deliberately die and then come back and repeat the cycle, causing the family grief. The time period varies between minutes, hours, days and years.

Most families pamper their children that are Ogbanjes so that the Ogbanje child will not be provoked. Most Ogbanjes have powers in their eyes, mouth, hands and private parts.

Female adult Ogbanjes die during pregnancies along with the baby while male Ogbanje die before the birth of a wife’s baby or the baby dies.

The child is confirmed to no longer be an Ogbanje after the destruction of the Ogbanje pot or stone which is dug up at the river bank or sea bank or house or after they successfully give birth to another baby.

Ogbanje spirits is not evil spirits, they are water spirits that comes with some people to earth as recarnated beings. People are to reincarnate into families that they were part of while alive.

People can usually reincarnate seven times, giving seven opportunities to enter the spirit world successfully as an ancestor.

Before a relative dies, the soon to be deceased relative sometimes give clues of who they will reincarnate as in the family. Once a child is born, he or she give signs of who they have reincarnated from.

This can be through behavior, physical traits and statements by the child. A Babalawo or diviner can help in detecting who the child has reincarnated from. It is considered an insult if a male is said to have reincarnated as a female - Ewo.

Now you know the truths about Ogbanje, let me explain the 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje

(5) Do you like to know people on a deeper level and you don’t like to waste your time trying to maintain hundreds of shallow friendships?
(28) Do you sense the presence of someone with you whenever you are walking on a lonely street / road or inside a room?
(30) Do you hear distant music or drum beating or strange sound or strange noise?
(31) Do you feel you have supernatural powers but you don't know how to consciously make use of these powers?
(34) Do you talk while you are asleep or does your lips move while you are asleep?
(40) Do you dream of finding yourself in the midst of snakes or fishes or crocodiles or other river animals?

If your answer is Yes to some of the above questions, then you are an Ogbanje and it is time you embrace who you are by digging out your Ogbanje pot or stone at the bank of the river or sea or at home with the help of a Babalawo or Orisha Priest / Priestess and have a fulfilled life.

Babalawos
do they share some attributes with *éméré* or what?? bcus some of the signs you highlighted are sometimes attributed to these people too..enlighten us more. nice thread sir
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by CzarChris(m): 6:29am On Jun 26, 2017
Everybody has a right to believe whatever he/she wants to believe. Ogbanje or no Ogbanje, I know that there are a lot of spiritual forces hovering around, so one just has to be careful.
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by emerged01(m): 6:31am On Jun 26, 2017
I don't just know why nairalanders are cursing Op. As a Christian,you should know they are ogbanjes and they have some traits which Op have clearly stated. Pastors and prophets also see these traits before they recommend deliverance for someone who is an ogbanje. Op has not said anything bad.
I'm surprised to see Christians attacking op and they claimed Muslim are violent.

1 Like

Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by Lifestone(m): 6:37am On Jun 26, 2017
Why don't we have so much Abiku in the city as we have in the village?
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by Michaelpresh(m): 6:38am On Jun 26, 2017
[quote author=Babalawos post=57779932]Aboru Aboye, Ogbanje is a controversial topic, there are lots of misinformation's circulating about Ogbanje's and I am here to correct every misinformation about Ogbanje's.

10 TRUTHS ABOUT OGBANJE

2. Ogbanje is not Abiku
3. Ogbanje is not Olokun
4. Ogbanje is not Oshun
5. Ogbanje is not Oya
6. Ogbanje is not Yemoja

Then What is Ogbanje?

........TRASH....

2 Likes

Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by fransixe(m): 6:44am On Jun 26, 2017
Babalawos:

You should embrace the tradition and Religion of your Ancestors. Your Ancestors are totally disappointed at you. Ignorance is not an excuse. Accept the Holy teaching of Orunmila through his 16 Odu ase.
at this age and time? You need Jesus! You better come to the light of God, and experience His touch, all those goat and chicken you enjoy @ the present of your juju are very temporal.
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by Lanceslot(m): 6:45am On Jun 26, 2017
chalantmike:
ogbanje is Igbo, abiku is Yoruba both mean the same thing, duo abiku is kind of diverse to the Yoruba's there different types,Dnt know nt sure been researching
I thought Yoruba call them "emere" or something like that?.
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by eluquenson(m): 6:46am On Jun 26, 2017
All these happens among the poor people
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by SUNDICOS(m): 6:49am On Jun 26, 2017
Abeg, where are you from?
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by ogbiwa: 6:52am On Jun 26, 2017
Hehehehehehe. The devil is a goat for real. And the OP should try out as a comedian no offeinse angry Maybe some people might pay to attend and hear such ogbanje stories. Hahahaha pot and stone indeed.
Mtchewwwww. Gal 5:1 my brother
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by ariklawani(f): 6:54am On Jun 26, 2017
chalantmike:
Questions

1.what happens if an ogbanja does not take out his/her pot or stone.

2.why is signs so vague, practically everyone would be an ogbanja b that.

3. what is the real harm in been one
.The writer is correct. if u are one ,take ur pot to the river bank.and be free..seek a very power spiritual church.like the celestials are good.
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by Edopesin: 6:58am On Jun 26, 2017
deepwater:
I am sure NwaAmaikpe is one!
No doubts....
Obinkita as well grin
Their stones and pots needs to be uprooted and broken

They need deliverance.

Nairalanders would be happy to sponsor this project.
Those guys need help, I mean fast help cos they might be like that in true life outside nairaland tormenting their neighborhood!

Supported grin grin

Buh The Guy Is On Ghostmode Nowadays

2 Likes

Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by ExInferis(m): 6:59am On Jun 26, 2017
Another who woke up too early and skipped his drugs again.

Quit rambling and go back to sleep, you're neither lucid nor coherent.
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by juman(m): 6:59am On Jun 26, 2017
Nonsense.
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by Tamarapetty(f): 7:00am On Jun 26, 2017
Lol
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by Edopesin: 7:00am On Jun 26, 2017
deepwater:
No doubts....
Obinkita as well grin

They need deliverance.

Those guys need help, I mean fast help cos they might be like that in true life outside nairaland tormenting their neighborhood!

ariklawani:
.The writer is correct. if u are one ,take ur pot to the river bank.and be free..seek a very power spiritual church.like the celestials are good.
deepwater:
No doubts....
Obinkita as well grin

They need deliverance.

Hw Will U Even Find The Pot Theres No River Here

2 Likes

Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by callmesouth(m): 7:00am On Jun 26, 2017
everybody is an ogbanje then!! becase all these happens to almost everyone on earth.

1 Like

Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by marinxxx(m): 7:03am On Jun 26, 2017
Babalawos:

10 TRUTHS ABOUT OGBANJE

2. Ogbanje is not Abiku
3. Ogbanje is not Olokun
4. Ogbanje is not Oshun
5. Ogbanje is not Oya
6. Ogbanje is not Yemoja

Then What is Ogbanje?

Babalawos
oboy i dont believe this these are normal human traits if all these are qualities of ogbanje then hu is not ogbanje
Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by Ishilove: 7:07am On Jun 26, 2017
deepwater:
No doubts....
Obinkita as well grin

They need deliverance.

Lmaaaaaaooo!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje by Agbalanze(m): 7:08am On Jun 26, 2017
With all this signs, that means almost everybody is an ogbanje.... grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult / Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.